"Betting on Zero."

Where is the Swedish Amway shill?

Cat Police - SF

Re: The Herbalife Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Richard 3 View Post
    Was at the Tribeca Movie Festival! http://bettingonzeromovie.com/

"Betting on Zero."

Where is the Swedish Amway shill?

Thanks for the info! I hope I can see this movie. The Swedish shill must have finally quit Amway. I wonder if he's now broke and bitter?

LOL
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Thanks for the info! I hope I can see this movie. The Swedish shill must have finally quit Amway. I wonder if he's now broke and bitter?

LOL
    sounds ALOT like some of TRUMPS use my name VENTURES!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    sounds ALOT like some of TRUMPS use my name VENTURES!?
    Hey moron, do you even know what Herbalife is?
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Hey moron, do you even know what Herbalife is?
    OUCH!! with the name calling already!! DID i hit a SORE SPOT!? do you have any HOLD my NOSE feelings about the NEW RESIDENT!? and of course i know what herbalife is!!
    Last edited by lexx; 03-17-2017 at 04:00 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

OUCH!! with the name calling already!! DID i hit a SORE SPOT!? do you have any HOLD my NOSE feelings about the NEW RESIDENT!? and of course i know what herbalife is!!
    Ok, so you're a moron who knows what Herbalife is.

I must apologize for Joecool44. The pressure, PRESSURE, of being an international anti-MLM
    advocate can be crippling.

What type of human being are you? Male, female, or gender-fluid?
    Cat Police - SF

I must apologize for Joecool44. The pressure, PRESSURE, of being an international anti-MLM
    advocate can be crippling.

What type of human being are you? Male, female, or gender-fluid?
    looks like richard is gonna be an INTERVENTIONIST!? i applaud such efforts and i am a male by designated appendages!? my sidestep in humor you might say!?

Ok, so you're a moron who knows what Herbalife is.
    on another TACK if i am MORE ON does that mean you are MORE OFF!? you know the old saying if your a BLUTO you dont have to be SMART at things!? thanks for proving that for the peanut gallery!?

looks like richard is gonna be an INTERVENTIONIST!? i applaud such efforts and i am a male by designated appendages!?
    You have said so but I have my doubts.

well fine but you have NOT said EXACTLY why such DOUBTS exist either in the CLOUD or just in your OWN mind?! are you SURE you have NOT taken LIEVE of your regular senses in some desire to IMPLICATE me in some PLOT against god/guns/courty or such maybe just becuz i APPEAR tpo contrast your HABITUAL haunts of SELF relaince and REGARD!? i mean WHO has to ACTUALLY cut to the QUICK as they say!? as in NEVER done that or a REPEAT of the PAST!?
    Last edited by lexx; 03-26-2017 at 09:31 PM.

OK i see you have CHOSEN my LAST remarks without EDIT but lets consider the WHOLE of those remarks call it DRILLING down in some CRUDE manor that APPEALS to ALL the CURIOUS and LOSERS!?(is there a DIFFERENCE) it seems to ME while richard has come to your DEFENSE he NOW has backed OFF!? you guys actually KNOW each other!? other than the island existance or political/business ties!?

OK i see you have CHOSEN my LAST remarks without EDIT but lets consider the WHOLE of those remarks call it DRILLING down in some CRUDE manor that APPEALS to ALL the CURIOUS and LOSERS!?(is there a DIFFERENCE) it seems to ME while richard has come to your DEFENSE he NOW has backed OFF!? you guys actually KNOW each other!? other than the island existance or political/business ties!?
    Richard is the king of the scam.com MLM forum.

looks like richard is gonna be an INTERVENTIONIST!? i applaud such efforts and i am a male by designated appendages!? my sidestep in humor you might say!?
    Joe and I are role models for what our leaders should be. He is a Trump supporter and I am not. Yet can can work together towards our noble goal of dismantling the unfair and uncouth MLM industry. You are lucky to able to interact with us. It's a great opportunity for you to enter a higher realm of thought, where you'll gain a greater understanding of yourself and the world around you - a daunting but rewarding path.
    Last edited by Richard 3; 03-31-2017 at 11:55 PM. Reason: You schlemiel.
    Cat Police - SF

Richard is the king of the scam.com MLM forum.
    The power is intoxicating. It's difficult to manage being an internet king with my personal life. The responsibilities are an albatross, a fifty pound weight I pick up each day.

As for you, you've reached Executive Diamond status in the Richard 3 Network. That means, among other things, that you will be picked up from the airport by dogsled at the Annual Leader's Conference in Point Barrow, Alaska!

Psychedelic Dog.
    Cat Police - SF

The power is intoxicating. It's difficult to manage being an internet king with my personal life. The responsibilities are an albatross, a fifty pound weight I pick up each day.

As for you, you've reached Executive Diamond status in the Richard 3 Network. That means, among other things, that you will be picked up from the airport by dogsled at the Annual Leader's Conference in Point Barrow, Alaska!

Psychedelic Dog.

Maybe I can start training others to reach the same level. All it will take is a ticket to my special training session for the low low price of $5000.