+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

THIS is what a CFTU Member looks like!

When I talk about the old days, i'm talking about the days when you would walk around Beijing street and see dozens of CFTU members, proud and noble wearing his orange CFTU cap. This is the kind of person who has the courage to go online and ONLY SAY GOOD THINGS about what they did.

Back then you know that if some pathetic little INTERN wanted to take your job because they'd rather work for free that scrawny little INTERN would get what he deserved .

Back then (5 yrs ago about) you knew you were SAFE from predatory recruiters. A recruiter would take one look at that orange cap and know they didn't want any trouble.

But now you don't see them anymore. They've been driven underground by badposters online, they've been rounded up by the recruiters and forced to work at BP mills. It's really sad to remember what things used to be like and how bad they are today.

Here's a news flash...90% of foreign teachers in China get deported every year! and NOBODY says a thing! Did obama help? Would bernie sanders have helped?? no. of course not.

http://www.chinaforeignteachersunion...-arrested.html

So why don't people THINK before they post BS online?

Re: THIS is what a CFTU Member looks like!

kinda funny if ya ask me!! you claim to work in a COMMUNIST COUNTRY that is at economic war with the USA and here you are bellyaching about a HAT!! you people are lucky if all you get is deportation!? dungeon jail or shot would seem more to the RED point!? the stupid coment about obama are we to THINK you are gonna get TRUMP to HELP!? good luck with that!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

This is for sure one of the best posts you'll see here and if you would open your eyes for once you'd see who needs the real help out there.

In your opinion what is the most important things? Right. Goodness and decency. Which people like that guy prove they have for sure. The orange hat of the CFTU is just a symbol.
    Last edited by #1CFTUnuch; 03-14-2017 at 02:16 AM.

It's really great to see this every time I look at the forum. I know that finally people see some positivity and they love it! I wish we had more threads like this!

This is the best OP on the site! Keep it up! this post is NOT coming down no matter what ANYBODY wants!

Keep the support coming!

Quote Originally Posted by #1CFTUnuch View Post
    This is for sure one of the best posts you'll see here and if you would open your eyes for once you'd see who needs the real help out there.

In your opinion what is the most important things? Right. Goodness and decency. Which people like that guy prove they have for sure. The orange hat of the CFTU is just a symbol.
    ok you want to be the TORCH bearer for GOODNESS and DECENCY (around here) thats fine i just dont see it as the CTTU having the ONLY or even PRIMARY claim to that NEED/DEMAND!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

I wanna HAT!

Quote Originally Posted by zenfascistsavior View Post
    I wanna HAT!
    OK so what is HATTING all about anyway!? i have a HAT but NOT like that 1!! that 1 is NOT attractive to me and WHO else!?

The HAT would be a convenient substrate for a collage of silly buttons I have. But you are right not that HAT. It may be infected with diseased thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by zenfascistsavior View Post
    The HAT would be a convenient substrate for a collage of silly buttons I have. But you are right not that HAT. It may be infected with diseased thoughts.
    so are we faced with the MAD HATTER of the rabbit hole theory!? and is there any reconsilation in the WORKS we pray or not?! as if the 1 could accept the other in some ECONOMIC way as it has been DEFERRED for good CAUSE!?
    Last edited by lexx; 03-19-2017 at 04:50 PM.

The orange hat has always been a symbol of the China Foreign Teachers Union. It means that you aren't going to let yourself get recruited by some freak who wants to pay you to post online. And also that you aren't gonna stand for some INTERN taking your job because they want to work for free!

The people who say the CFTU doesn't exist or is stupid HATE it when pictures like this get posted because then they have to show some respect!

And that's why it is NEVER coming down!

Please be advised that there is no official symbol for the CFTU such as an orange hat. Individual members are welcome to wear whatever they like. Also, we do not nor have we ever condoned violence against interns. We only seek to expose exploitative labor practices.

That being said, please remember that our work is very important so please keep that in mind. If you have concerns or comments please contact us directly rather than posting any negative on public forums.

Remember that the CFTU never asks for any money, if someone claiming to be from the CFTU asks for any money you are within your rights to ask for it back!

Be safe!
    Last edited by CFTU.Admin; 03-21-2017 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTU.Admin View Post
    Please be advised that there is no official symbol for the CFTU such as an orange hat. Individual members are welcome to wear whatever they like. Also, we do not nor have we ever condoned violence against interns. We only seek to expose exploitative labor practices.

That being said, please remember that our work is very important so please keep that in mind. If you have concerns or comments please contact us directly rather than posting any negative on public forums.

Remember that the CFTU never asks for any money, if someone claiming to be from the CFTU asks for any money you are within your rights to ask for it back!

Be safe!
    Yeah but you should at least acknowledge that members choose always to wear the orange hat to symbolize our commitment to anti-scam thought and to show we aren't going to get pushed around by recruiters!

Yea

Members are all welcome to wear an orange hat if they like!

The only thing that matters is the commitment to reporting and opposing China ESL scams. The CFTU works best if it has a united front of support from all users on a website so any supportive posting is appreciated!

Remember that the CFTU will never ask for any money. If someone from the CFTU asks you for any money you are within your rights to ask for it back!

Warning to all users: The CFTU has only one authorized user on this board (user name "CFTU"). We do not post often but only when there is an urgent Scam Alert. Recently another user appeared trying to impersonate our group ("CFTU.Admin"). It may just be a joke, or he/she may be trying to scam money from people somehow using our name. Be advised we do not sell anything, not even advertising. So if anyone ever asks you for money using our CFTU name, it is a scam to be reported to [email protected]. In the interim you may want to read these links below. http://eslbase.com/forum/viewtopic/d...sl-tefl-forumshttp://www.esl-jobs-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=6523

Sincerely,

G.F.
    Co-Administrator
    China Foreign Teachers Union
    http://www.chinaforeignteachersunion.com

This thread is turning into a CIRCUS and I think i'm in over my head. The admin is fighting with the forum rep nobody knows what to think! This is the opposite of UNITY! What the [email protected]!?!?

and all I know is that good people like me are being made to look like a laughingstock because these two CLOWNScan't agree on who has jurisdiction. And who wins? The RECRUITERS and INTERNS.

Please take it down. Ok? Admin this thread needs to come down!