+ Reply to Thread

FBAA - FAIR BUSINESS and RIPOFFREPORT.COM

these con websites are ran by the same scumbag, he uses one to gain information about companies in distress or that have actual bad BBB reports, and then they use the other site to extort money from those businesses, or they will write even worse things on their bogus RIPOFFREPORT Site.

If you want to see what happened to me, my email is [email protected] do a search for that, if you don't find the ripoffreport report on me, then add ripoffreport to the search. I refused to pay him and then they write things like that about you. My business never takes me to anyones home.

occasionally, I will ring their 800 number until they lose their mind and change the number, but it doesn't help.

Re: FBAA - FAIR BUSINESS and RIPOFFREPORT.COM

Yes, this guy is a scam. This guy has a mental illness I think!

Ripoffreport does a lot more good than bad, and the people and companies who gripe about it are often just trying to lash out at the messenger rather than fixing their problems.

I happen to know for a FACT the Rip Off report and the FBAA has nothing to do with each other!!!! The Rip Off report is a total scam company! The guy who owns it, his name is ED, is wanted by the FBI.

Go to... www.ezripofflawsuit.com

The FBAA is a reputable company. Whoever started bashing on them is an idiot! The Better Business Bureau is a TOTAL SCAM ORGANIZATION! They will give you any grade you want, for the right price. The BBB does nothing for the consumer! They should be closed down!

The FBAA handled a few complaints I previously had very nicely I must say.
    Last edited by robert foxx; 02-09-2006 at 06:51 AM. Reason: correction

I happen to know for a FACT the Rip Off report and the FBAA has nothing to do with each other!!!! The Rip Off report is a total scam company! The guy who owns it, his name is ED, is wanted by the FBI.

Go to... www.ezripofflawsuit.com

The FBAA is a reputable company. Whoever started bashing on them is an idiot! The Better Business Bureau is a TOTAL SCAM ORGANIZATION! They will give you any grade you want, for the right price. The BBB does nothing for the consumer! They should be closed down!

The FBAA handled a few complaints I previously had very nicely I must say.

UPDATE FBAA

The FBAA has never been charged with scamming as far as I know. But in a recent search of the net I can find only bad news on this org. According to the BBB the FBAA was founded by one Carlos Oddo who also has a curious history. Talent 2K is one of his ventures.

http://www.data.bbb.org/scripts/cgii...h&zid=86001134
    “COMPANY MANAGEMENT

Carlo Oddo was formerly listed as the registrant of the FBAA website. The current registrant of this company's website is Carol McMillen.”

TALENT 2000 or Talent 2K has two reports at the BBB and may also have other similar Business names in various states.

TALENT 2000
    17220 Boswell Blvd. #E234
    Sun City, AZ 85373
    http://www.data.bbb.org/scripts/cgii...sh&zid=9001272

“ADDITIONAL BUSINESS NAMES

This company also does business as:
    TALENT 2000 2K BY ODDO and TALENT 2K.

ADDITIONAL TELEPHONE NUMBERS

Additional phone numbers for this company include:
    (623) 875-5636 and (623) 977-6660.”

TALENT 2000 2K BY ODDO and TALENT 2K collects up front fees from bands and rap groups for studio time and promotions.

“Talent 2000 and Jetspeed Records - if you have dealt with them, read this!”
    http://cdbaby.org/stories/04/10/12/5906757.html

‘JetSpeed Records - FRAUD”
    http://cdbaby.org/stories/05/05/25/7400430.html

FOR THOSE DEFENDING FBAA ........... WHY?
    CAN YOU POST ANY GOOD NEWS ON THESE SLUGS?

PSB

Quote Originally Posted by buckwyatt
    these con websites are ran by the same scumbag, he uses one to gain information about companies in distress or that have actual bad BBB reports, and then they use the other site to extort money from those businesses, or they will write even worse things on their bogus RIPOFFREPORT Site.

If you want to see what happened to me, my email is [email protected] do a search for that, if you don't find the ripoffreport report on me, then add ripoffreport to the search. I refused to pay him and then they write things like that about you. My business never takes me to anyones home.

occasionally, I will ring their 800 number until they lose their mind and change the number, but it doesn't help.
    If you have any good info on the relationship between the FBAA and Rip Off Reports why not post it instead of blowing steam. I’m sure some people here would be interested.

More bad news on Carlo Oddo. There seems to be an endless tangle of alliances here. Some of the info is old but a chronology of deceit and betrayal appears to be a hallmark of this guys career.

Fleecing the Indie Community: The Song Shark Saga Continues
    By John Foxworthy, MusicDish.com

http://www.garageradio.com/modules.p...rticle&sid=589
    “Further investigation revealed that C.K.O. Enterprises is owned and operated by Carlo K. Oddo.”

PSB

GMAN206 Guest

HI FOUND RIP OFF REPORT INTERESTING WAS HELPFUL TO ME OTHERS SHOULD CHECK IN ON IT HELPFUL HINT ON SUPPLIMENT PROGRAM EARN MONEY AT HOME SEE

I DON'T THINK SO TROLL! BANNED!
    Last edited by saturnsc2; 05-31-2006 at 06:17 PM.

The BBB is not at all a scam. I use to work for them. They do tons of good for the business community and also help prevent us all from getting taxed more. They take a huge work load off of the goverment and prevent thousands of lawsuits each year.

They also prevent millions of consumers from getting scammed each year.

You can go to every single Attorney General in the nation and they will recommend checking the BBB before doing business with them..

The BBB works very close with all the AG's and FBI and FTC and Regulartory agencies to help fight fraud.

They also did not let in 11% of the applications they took in the last year I was there.

You are obiously VERY uneducated!

I have filed complaints with the BBB on several occasions against PayPal and they always end up disappearing. I'm not expert on the BBB but atleast RipOffReport.com didn't dismiss my complaints.

I googled the email address you provided ([email protected]) and didn't get anything but this posting in scam.com. I then went to the http://www.ripoffreport.com site and tried to search for your email address. I got an error message telling me there is a line for my request (meaning they can't handle many responses at the same time.) It said to try back in 2 to 3 minutes, but I just get the same error.

I wouldn't worry too much about a negative effect on your business from anything this site says about you. Looking over the website it is VERY amateurish. Plus they set off a bunch of pop-up ads when you visit the site, and that puts them at a very low level of credibilty in my opinion. Like many consumers I HATE POP UP ADS. Any reasonable person who views the site is not going to have a high opinion of anything they have to say.

This is just the kind of thing I'd like to help small business owners resolve through the non-profit small business cooperative I've just launched. The internet has become a dreadful place for smaller businesses and consumers alike. It is too expensive to get any kind of viable exposure. And it is becoming increasingly difficult to find good well written and researched information instead of websites full of affiliate advertisements when you use search engines. Read why at http://woglo.com and how Woglo provides a better way to experience the internet.

Woglo.com is a non-profit network of community web pages and small business cooperative. (It is operated under the registered Oregon Non-profit Organization: Your-Community.org - registry number 342660-98. You can do a business name search on http://www.filinginoregon.com, the official oregon government business registration website.) Woglo.com's goal is to do for small businesses what the AARP has done for senior citizens.

I'd like to link to scam.com forum from the Woglo network, and hope scam.com will also link to woglo.com as we have a similar vision. Scam.com is a very useful and informative website. Exactly the type of website I want my members to know about and be able to access.

You probably work for the BBB since they are always trying to discredit good companies that REFUSE TO PAY THEIR MEMBERSHIP FEES TO GET GOOD RATINGS!. MOST PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW THAT THE BBB IS A PRIVATE COMPANY OH, IT'S ALSO A FRANCHISE. BEWARE OF COMMENTS ON THE BBB ABOUT COMPANIES WHO ARE NOT MEMBERS!
    Last edited by bbbliesanddeception; 05-03-2007 at 03:08 AM.