This could be a job scam. He will have a check sent to you. The check may be counterfeit and if it is, it may not bounce for weeks. He will tell you to cash the check keep $450 and send the difference by money gram,western union,Ria. You must insist on using direct bank transfer if you are to send any money. He may ask you to make a deposit,think twice before doing this. Bank to bank transfer is safer for you as it is more traceable. These are all over Craigslist.

Coca Cola < autowrap2017@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2017 1:09 PM
To:
Subject: Re: car wrap ad

I would like to congratulate you on securing the job. My financial officer will issue a Certified Check in your name and will be delivered to your address by USPS.
The check will cover your upfront payment of $450 and an additional sum that will be forwarded to the decal installer/expert who will be responsible for the advert placing on your vehicle.
As soon as you receive the check, you will have to deposit the check in your bank account so the funds will be available to you.
I will be waiting to read from you Today. Kindly reply saying "Email Seen" So i can be sure you have Received and Read this message.
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding
Regard and God Bless

Sent: Monday, March 13, 2017 12:29 PM
To:
Subject: Re: car wrap ad

Thanks for the interest in the Coca cola Ad. You will need to carry this advert on the exterior of your Car/Truck/Bike/SUV and you'll be compensated with $450 weekly, which is essentially a "rental" payment for letting our company use the space. No fee is required from you, Our Company shall provide experts that would handle the advert placing on your car.The payment will be in form of check, it will be delivered to your address via USPS courier service. It is very easy and simple, no application fees required.
Provide the information below, so the check will be sent out to you asap
Full Name:
Address (incl apt#): City: State: Zip Code
Kindly get back to us with the information so the financier can issue out the check to you asap. The Vehicle will be wrapped at your location.
Note: Our Company will take full responsibility for placing and remove decal on your car and it will not resort to any damage. It's a removable sticker

Thanks
Robert