From Mr.Chang Yuki Yong < changyong.yuki@gmail.com>
To <>
Sent Sunday, March 12, 2017 at 2:30 AM

Hello My Beloved Friend,

Thank you for your quick response to our email, You are indeed a good man, I also want you to know that Most of the things that happens in our life is for a purpose and it is only God that knows the best, This transaction will bring great benefit to you and myself without us having stress and i know with God all will be fine. How are you doing today my friend, I received your email, Attached to this email is the M.O.U and the scan copy of the Deed of Lodge along with a copy of my working identity card, i need you to read the M.O.U properly and sign the M.O.U, Do send it back to me as soon as the M.O.U has being signed.

Regarding the TAX remittance from the IRS, I have made all plans down and with this effect it will be easy to move the funds to you through an online offshore banking system that will be set to you, At times goes on you will be contacting our correspondence bank where an Online Offshore account will be set for you and funds will be deposited, We have being well informed that through this process the IRS will collect the tax of 20% which is more better for us without any stress, My beloved friend i need you to clear your heart from any doubts as this project will bring great benefit to us all and that of our families, I am a responsible man with family, i have being raised in a christian way. I mean those with the fear of God that worship God in truth and spirit., I do have a wife and kids, I will not stain my name and that of my reputation for anything. .

I have being able to discuss with the attorney and he told me that the quotation of the preparing of the affidavit of claims, Letter of probate and F.R.O (FUNDS RELEASE ORDER) will be prepared and signed, He also told me that likely you might be needed to signed the F.R.O in person.

My beloved friend do get back to me for more details from my end, Attached to this email is The M.O.U i need you to sign and return back to me.

I will be expecting your email and the signed document.

Thank you my friend...

Regards,
Chang Yong

This Memorandum of Understanding/Agreement is made on 11th of MARCH 2017, between Mr. CHANG Y. YONG, stated as investor from Japan and MR. Michael Williams stated as partner in business living in 433 W. Harrison Street Chicago,IL 60699, USA Based on the perfect working relationship, both parties have agreed to the following: 1. That Mr. CHANG Y.YONG has decided to invest funds amounting to $ 40,000,000.00 United States Dollars. 2. That Mr. CHANG Y. YONG has agreed to give Mr. Michael Williams 40% of the Total sum of $ 40,000,000.00 United States Dollars. 3. That Mr. CHANG YONG owes this sum to Mr. Michael Williams for services /assistances rendered to him toward their business project. 4. Mr. CHANG Y. YONG will undertake the consultancy arrangement on area(s) of investment. 5. It has been agreed that both parties involved, that from the total amount of $ 40 Million: (a) 55% of the $ 40 Million United States Dollars will be for Mr. CHANG Y. YONG as his share. (b) 40% of the $ 40 Million United States Dollars will be for Mr. Michael Williams. (C) 5% will be for any incurred incidental expenses during the course of this transaction. All such Expenses must have proof of expenditure (e.g. receipts). LETTER OF GUARANTEE I, Mr. Michael Williams HEREBY ON THE 11th Of MARCH 2017, GUARANTEE TO KEEP THE FINANCIAL TRANSACTION BETWEEN Mr. CHANG Y. YONG AND ME, IN THE UTMOST SECRECY AND WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE FORM A COMMON INTENTION TO REACH THE SHARING AGREEMENT BETWEEN BOTH PARTIES. AND THAT, TRUST AND SECRECY WILL BE OUR WATCH WORD AS TO ENSURE SUCCESSFUL AND HAPPY CONCLUSION OF THIS MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL TRANSACTION. THAT, I WILL BE OF ASSISTANCE TO Mr. CHANG Y. YONG, AM GIVING THE ABOVE GUARANTEE IN GOOD FAITH. THIS IS NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. This Memorandum of Understanding/Agreement is made and agreed to by both parties in good faith and without pressures from any other party. Investor Partner In Business Mr. CHANG Y. YONG Signiture: Signiture: Date 11-3-2017 Date: 03-12-2017

On 3/9/2017 at 4:24 AM, "Mr.Chang Yuki Yong" < changyong.yuki@gmail.com>

Greetings My Beloved Partner,

Thanks for your response to my email.

I want you to know here, everything will be done, 100% legitimate transaction. There will be certificates issued alongside the transfer from the Attorney-General and the Accountant-General of the Federation stating that the funds are not from illegal sources such as drug trafficking, money laundering, illicit gun-running, etc.

The Central Bank here which is the remitting bank will give all required clearances prior to the funds arrival at the European Central Bank or Asia Central Bank. These same covering clearances will be sent to them by telex from the Japanese Central bank here as it is a bank transfer. You don’t have anything to worry about, I have made all my laid down plans to see success in this transaction all you have to do is to follow my instructions and do not disclose our dealing with any third party, because immediately the bank grant the Approval Notification of the funds, you will be contacting the bank attorney with it, so he can commerce with the Endorsement at the High Court of Japan, he will be signing all documents on your behalf and also meeting with my bank Board of Directors for them to grant the final funds release to the beneficiary to Late Mr. Andreas Schranner, which you stand to be. We will be using the help of the accredited attorney for Endorsement. Now because of the current events in the world, the fight against terrorist and anti-drug including money laundering is more serious in American than any other part of the world presently, base on these, I have worked out option which we will use to move our Funds as earlier mentioned above.

My Beloved friend i need you to know that once the funds has being approved by my bank i will have to move the funds to a Security Keeping Company here in Japan in which they will be contacting you for The first One is for me to search for the security keeping company here, which has the same or similar CODE IDENTIFIER with my BANK.The Applications for claims and transfer of our funds are approved by my Bank (Tokyo Mitsubishi Bank) here in Japan OR you will be setting an Online with out corresspondence bank, We will deposit our funds (US$40m) to you.

The inherited fund is worth forty million dollars, interest inclusive. And the funds will be shared (55% to me, 40% to you . I must implore you to be most honest and fair with me when you have received the funds in your account.. On my confirmation from you that you have received the funds, I shall travel to your country to secure my own share of the money for investment in your country as I cannot bring my share back to my country for obvious reasons. The funds are in US dollars. For now, I advice that you do not inform nor supply your bank or anybody with any information about the project until such a time as I advise Our code of Operation is "Partnership protection first", Live a low key lifestyle, and remember, "Loose Lips Sink Ships". You and I have the capability to accomplish this project and you must rely on this, this is a sensitive project for which I will be spending so much money and making so much commitments. I therefore insist on strict confidentiality and believe that you can be trusted with same, the need for confidentiality in all matters relating to this transaction is of great importance, as a loose lip is the element of foreseeable failure. Send me an email in acknowledgement of the receipt of this

I need your response.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Chang Yong
( Head of Account Department,
Tokyo Mitsubishi Bank,Tokyo,Japan
On 3/6/2017 at 12:37 PM, "Mr.Chang Yuki Yong" < changyong.yuki@gmail.com>

Greetings,

I am in receipt of your mail and I thank you for your prompt response and willingness to assist. Let me reassure you that the source of this money is very legitimate and it does not have anything to do with laundering or whatever of such. I know this may sound like a scam, as plenty dubious activities are taking place over the internet today. I assure you that this is authentic and legitimate. You will agree with me that “there is never smoke without fire”. While some of the stories on the internet are true, some others are far from it. In the banking and the Government sector people actually transfer funds out of here. How else do you think past office holders become rich after office? How come the same people who have worked in the Legal/Banking industry in the past, are the same people running big time companies today? It is through shady deals that they guarantee themselves a better standard of living and then are able to prepare themselves to seek for political assignment after retiring from the Legal/Banking industries. I am in control of all situations regarding the success of this transaction, so you have nothing to be apprehensive about.

I must let you know that this transaction shall pass through all legal and documented processes. I am a Banker I know what is involved, so therefore I am going to implore my practical Banking experiences in this transaction and we shall come out very successful. For this transaction to commence, I will need you to tell me about yourself and provide me with your details so I can be sure of who I am about to engage in business and if you have the capacity to handle sums of this nature. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I contacted you independently of our investigation and no one is informed of this communication. I have contacted you to request your honest assistance in claiming this funds belonging to my late Client Mr. Andreas Schranner. I want you to consider the details so you could understand the fuller reasons I need your co-operation. To prove that this is real please do See: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

After preliminary efforts of search, which came to no avail, my department was given an ultimatum to look for someone to come forward for the claim or have the funds liquidated and made un- serviceable in accordance with existing Japanese Financial laws because it will be assumed that no member of his family is alive, hence the money will be paid to the Japanese treasury, where it would be looted by corrupt politicians or used to fund useless wars. After professional consideration on my part, I decided to look for someone credible, to apply for this claim due to the fact that I have at my possession all the legal documents which are very important and which might be requested by my Bank and which, can only be provided by my department since the documents have since been with us.

I want you to be rest assured that this is legal with no risk involved, this is a legitimate and authentic financial transaction, it is transparent and open, all the legal documents that give you the right to make the claim is available to me and I will release them to you as we proceed. I am seasoned Banker with 28 years experience of service and i am also a Respected Public officer in Japan. I will not jeopardize my career or name for anything, I also have a wife and family that I adore and cherish so I will not do anything to stain my family or bring dishonour to them. I am a man of my words, a man of honour. In my country, a mans honour is everything.

This is a gesture of trust and goodwill. I will take you as a partner, a friend and person that i can trust and rely on.

The reward for this project makes it is a task well worth undertaking. I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me and alerting my bank. My position as the Head of Finance Dept guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If you find yourself able to work with me, I urge you to indicate to that effect And the funds will be shared (55% to me, 40% to you and 5% for any expenses) I am certain that we can conclude this transaction within ten (10) banking days from the date of my receipt of the reconfirmation of relevant information from you as I have outlined below:

Your Full Name:
Your Present address;
Your Address as at 24th November 1998 (date of the drafting of the
Will):
Your confidential Telephone number (not voicemail or answering machine):
Your most secured E mail address:
Your Country:
A Scan Copy of your ID Card:

I will proceed to appointing an attorney who will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits which will put you in place as the next of kin to Mr. Andreas Schranner (the deceased depositor).

I will be expecting to hear from you my beloved friend and i hope this email meet you well.

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Chang . Yuki Yong
(Head of Account Department,
Tokyo Mitsubishi Bank, Tokyo,Japan

From Mr. Chang Yuki < sparky@povn.com>
Reply-to changyong.yuki < changyong.yuki@gmail.com>
To Recipients < sparky@povn.com>
Sent Thursday, January 26, 2017 at 5:42 PM

Respected Beloved Friend,

I am Mr.Chang.Yuki Yong. if your email account is still active ,
I need your assistance to invest 40M USD in your country
or anywhere outside were I current reside.
I would avail you with details If you are interested,
kindly get back via email changyong.yuki@gmail.com
if not interested you can delete this mail.

Thanks
Chang Yong