+ Reply to Thread

RYANS pathetic health care commercial

so i listened to the WHOLE thang today as ryan explained IT.....and wondered...why does this guy NOT work for a living!? oh wait!! so obvious......he's a CONSUMMATE LIAR!? kinda like a connoisseur!? of trash talk you might say!? of course this requires MUCH education in the ART of B.S.!? which as we all know is part of the so called AMERICAN DREAM!? the rabbit chasing the CARROT on a closed course while the BETTERS rake in the rewards!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: RYANS pathetic health care commercial

so what to call this foul monstrosity seemingly concocted over many years of painstaking consideration!? TRUMPCARE.......or RYANCARE!? i suppose it depends on how its received by the public!? if they like it its trumpcare if they dont its ryancare!? after all, we know trump wants nothing to do with unpopularity!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Hello, dude. I can share your dissatisfaction. You know, modern health care system sucks. When my wife was pregnant I had to search for hcg injections everywhere. Thank God I found good ones on the Internet.

wow a blast from the past!! i should spend time looking up my old posts!! to see what i was thinking!! my writing style!! my SCHTICK!!