to:
date: Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 9:49 AM
subject: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
WASHINGTON DC FIELD OFFICE HQ
601 - 4TH ST NW WASHINGTON DC 20535 UNITED STATES
DIRECTOR SIR JAMES B. COMEY JR

ATTENTION:

The FBI Washington DC believe you received the previous message we sent to you, prior to the dealings with the Custom Authority as regard to the diplomatic delivery of your consignment trunk box worth $12,000,000.00 (Twelve million dollars). After many findings we discover it was endorsed in your favor. I like to inform you that we have screened thoroughly through the delivery process as stipulated on the FBI protocols and operations and we have confirmed it is fully genuine and hitch free from any facet.

I wish to inform you that the Custom Authority has been making arrangement to have the box delivered to Mrs. Jane Miranda before we intercepted and delayed the process. She contacted the authority earlier and presented some evidence of claim signed by you. The Custom Authority clearly stated that you have refused to pay the required charges of $480 for the custom duty charges imposed by the authority despite all information and details furnished to you.

The FBI will like to assure you that we will continue to monitor all your service with the custom authority at all levels as well as your correspondence until the delivery is made to you. We also understand that the imposed fee might be too much for you to pay so to further make things easier we have discussed with the Custom Authority and pleaded with them on your behalf for them to give you the grace to pay half of the charges $240 for now and after the delivery
of the consignment box by the agent to you then you can pay up the balance of $240.

All we want you to do right now is to send half of the money through the information below so we can forward it to the Custom Authority to help obtain every clearance certificate so the diplomat can be freed and make the delivery by tomorrow.

SEND VIA MONEY GRAM ONLY OR WESTERN UNION:

Receiver Name: Jonathan Nelson
Text Question: How Long
Text Answer: 24hours
Amount: $240

As soon as you make the payment, kindly forward to me the complete payment information such as:

Sender's Name:............................
Sender's Address:.........................
MTCN:.........................................

Make sure you contact me back as soon as you make half of the charges as discussed with them so the clearance document can be processed immediately. We also reached an agreement that you will make half of the fee latest before the end of tomorrow. Please we advise you to keep up with the agreement.You can reply back to me directly through My contact direct
email ( markalvarez322@gmail.com ), also i will like to have your direct Mobile line for private communication. Please also note that the Custom Authority has held the trunk for more than the stipulated time by the authority and any further delay will attract demurrage, which will increase the charges, $240 is the first installment fee for the clearance charge so the delivery agent can be freed and make your delivery as
scheduled. I expect your immediate action. Thanks

Yours in service,
Agent Mark Alvarez