+ Reply to Thread

Cleaning Job Scam

On 3/8/2017 at 10:03 AM, "Nicholas Garner" < irulewatts@gmail.com> wrote:
    Thanks for your prompt response .Detailed Job Description Below:

I am looking for a obedient, hard working, trustworthy and reliable individual who works well and understands orders. My name is Nicholas Garner 51years old, Married with 2 wonderful children.
    I work for a Financial Research Company too, I travel often within and outside of the United States working on various Financial projects. This is why I need someone who can help my family with the home chores,cleaning and offloading of our stuff on arrival because i will be away and amidst my busy schedule.I might likely turn the cleaning part-time into a permanent Position depends on how efficient hard working you are. My Family will be moving about 1.7 miles away from you which our Moving company can pick you up on delivery of our stuff for you to commence on the offload and cleaning of our new place.
    Your Basic wage is $650 for the offload and cleaning,and if you been appointed for weekly cleaning your wages will be $700 weekly and can be increase if my family really likes you and want you to continue. A payment inform of a Bank Certified Check/Money Order will be sent over to you from my financial manager, which might contain the excess for the Movers when they arrive to pick you up to our new house. The Location cant be given to you at this moment for Security reason's due to past experience with buglers.I will like you to email me back ASAP with the details below if you are interested about taken this position for
    the issuance of your first week payment/task :

First Name:
    Middle Name:
    Last Name:
    Street Address/Apt # (No Po Box):
    City, State and Zip Code:
    Home & Cell Phone(s):
    Occupation (if any):
    Sex:
    DOB:

Do You Have A bank Account,Yes Or No:
    (Asking Due to the Identity Theft By The Cashing Stores So Bank Acct is Needed for you to Always get your Pay)

Your fast response will be appreciated .
    Nicholas Garner

On 3/8/2017 at 7:54 AM, "Nicholas Garner" < irulewatts@gmail.com> wrote:
    Good Morning

How are you doing today, I hope its well and splendid. I got your email from Craigslist regarding the position for Cleaning and Offload , I will like someone who can multi-task.We moving to your city,So i will like you to get back to me asap if you willing to Help for more details.
    Thanks.
    Nicholas Garner

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 6:52 PM, <> wrote:

Looking for 1/2 guys to help clean up house and clean out basement will pay $500 cash at end of day.
    Another Cleaning job available $150/Hr Cash Pay if you wanted to do. Only interested person Email Me.

Thank You*********************************############## #########################************

Re: Cleaning Job Scam

Again and again, I just realise, if you want to do something in a good way - to it by yourself. There are a lot of good cleaning products and mops for home cleaning, which are better than any cleaning company tho.. For example, check the recent reviews about these mops for home cleaning - https://www.bestproductspro.com/