to: <>
date: Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 12:58 PM
subject: Re: Re:

MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS PROJECT
Good Day,Your mail has just been acknowledged, I really appreciate your comeback and your interest over my previous mail, I am glad my proposal is of appeal to you.I am sending more details to give you clear picture of this deal and what will be needed from you if you 100% willing to be part of this deal, this information is enough to provide answers to your curiosity. Kindly read through carefully then get back to me as soon as possible. All I required from you is your trust, partnership and commitment.MORE DETAILSFirst, I want to thank you for taking out time out of your busy time to read through the information previously sent to you, I truly appreciate the fact that you are ready and willing to assist me in executing this project. I have exhaustively considered your response today and I am satisfied that you have an understanding of the need for absolute secrecy in this pending project, hence my firm belief that I can count on your total support and confidentiality. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project. I would proceed without any reservation to bring you into the complete picture of this transaction. Before doing this, I would again like to reiterate the importance of confidentiality, as I am career banker who is still in active service and would not like my names to be brought to odium or my long tenure in office jeopardized. I am only searching for a reliable partner for the purpose of this transaction; I have contacted you personally not as a matter of choice but of necessity knowing fully well, the monetary policies as regards funds transfer. I will be fully conscious in the pursuit of this project to make sure that we do not go against any local or international laws of funds transfer. You must understand that I am a family man and presently still serving here in the Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank. Before we proceed, I will be very transparent in this deal and if you feel you cannot continue after this email kindly let me know with reason.I have the required information’s of the Investor's Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (E.M.R.C.P) funds which was temporarily deposited in a business account abandon by (Late) Yang Xi Wang, as soon as the paper work is done I will place everything in your name proving that you are the partner to (Late) Yang Xi Wang.MY ROLE IN THIS TRANSACTION:To begin, I will proceed to appointing a Lawyer (an Attorney) who will assist me in handling the legal aspect of this project on your behalf since I do not want you to come down here. The attorney will provide every necessary documents to prove that you are one of our foreign investors and a partner to (Late) Yang Xi Wang.
  • I will have to put forward an Investor's/Partnership profile in your name and attached the profit fund to your portfolio.
  • I shall transfer the funds bit by bit into your Offshore Account.

NOTE: That every expense (Documentations, Lawyer, Court etc.) for this transaction/project will be incur here, will be my full responsibility.YOUR ROLE IN THIS TRANSACTION:Your major obligation in this deal is to Set-Up/Open AN OFFSHORE ONLINE ACCOUNT due to the policy of my bank for all our major investors. You will have to open up a separate (offshore) bank account in your name at any of our corresponding/affiliated Banks overseas (that has same telex with my Bank) and you alone have to be the signatory. This affiliated bank will serve as an intermediary between your bank and my bank (Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank). The aim of the intermediary [offshore] bank is to receive the entire funds from my Bank (in your online account you will open with them) without raising “RED FLAG” and from there you can have the entire funds transferred BIT BY BIT into any of your person/local bank account in your Country. With this arrangement, we are completely safe and the funds cannot be traced nor raise RED-FLAG.Setting up this Offshore Online Account is your obligation in this transaction and you will have to take care of those expenses to ensure that the account is fully activated and functional within the next few days, I shall provide you with more information on this aspect much later. Please note that as soon as this is done just leave the rest to me.THE ROLE OF THE [OFFSHORE] BANK IN THIS TRANSACTION:Once we both accepted to be partners in the future, I shall introduce you to one of our corresponding/affiliated Offshore Banks in overseas that has “Agreement for huge fund transfer” and share “same Telex Type” with my Bank. This Special Offshore bank which I would introduce to you will be specialized in this aspect, they assist business men and Investors who do not want the heavy load of tax to eat into their fund, they also assist government official in taking our funds out of our country without due attention from any authority. You will get to know more about this once we have both accepted to be partners in the future. This will be your responsibility and I will have to perfect the rest of the arrangement here. Your present personal/local bank account cannot serve this purpose because the fund in question is very huge, this will raise RED FLAG (if it is not affiliated/share same telex with my bank) and eventually land us into big problems. You will begin to understand and appreciate this idea once we have commenced process on this transaction. It is all going to be a bank to bank affair you do not need to worry in as much as you follow my words/instructions as religiously as possible.NOTE AGAIN: All documentations, Lawyer, Court and other expenses here in Hong Kong I will handle. All you have to do is open an Offshore Online Account with any of our affiliated Offshore Bank I would introduce to you when it is time to do so. If you feel you have a problem with that then lets discuss it as this transaction needs commitment, trust and diligence.Finally, Note that I am highly handicapped with respect to the manner I conduct myself as far as this transaction is concerned here at the bank because of my position.Besides, the laws here and most part of Hong Kong with respect to corruption are very stringent. Contravening the laws is tantamount to serious penalty, so while I brave the venture, I will have to still watch my back. Therefore, we will restrict our communication to email because this is my private email and all communication from me to you will be done in most unsuspecting manner. It is very easy to track telephone conversation so please bear with me. If we play by the rules as I have spelt them, then we have no problem at all.To enable me begin my under table work, I will have to put forward an Investor's/Partnership profile in your name and attached the profit fund to your portfolio in order to speedily facilitate the remittance of the funds out of my bank and also the Attorney will begin with the paper documents needed for the successful release of this funds.
What I need from you now are:(1) YOUR FULL NAME (Middle name Inclusive),(2) YOUR TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS to contact you on as regards the transfer,(3) YOUR PHYSICAL CONTACT ADDRESS(4) PRIVATE/ALTERNATE E-Mail,(5) OCCUPATION/BUSINESS,(6) IDENTITY PROOF or ANY WORKING ID FROM YOUBy providing me with these information, I and the Lawyer (yet to be appointed) should be able to place together all documentation in your name to prove to the authority that you are beneficiary investor to the fund. As soon as all these are done and ratification exercise has taken place, I will make a lot of under the table arrangement here; I will place an application of claim in your name for the release of the funds as soon as we have concluded with this arrangement using an international clearing agent with the assistance of the/your Attorney (Lawyer to be appointed).Together with that, I will also like to know more about your BIOGRAPHY to further increase my level of trust and confidence in you as I am afraid that anyone can make away with my entire funds once it gets to his/her possession. I want you to please make me believe in you are that you will not let me down. I am gentleman of honor who has this opportunity and will not let it go having worked in this sector for several years. This is my only opportunity and I will not toy with it. I will also assure you that I know what I am doing and to the best of my knowledge, the entire project is legitimate and very risk free in as much as we observe high level of confidentiality and treat this matter accordingly with the two of us sharing ideas and not missing words.If you have any reason to doubt the legitimacy of this transaction, do let me know so I can clarify things.MY FULL BIOGRAPHY TOGETHER WITH A PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION WILL BE SENT TO YOU, SO YOU MAY BE VERY SURE OF WHOM YOU ARE DEALING WITH, THIS WILL BE AFTER I MUST HAVE RECEIVED MY REQUIREMENT AS MENTIONED ABOVE TO ENABLE ME BRING YOU IN.Let me stop here for now and wait for your positive response.Thanks again for your interest and willingness to assist me in this deal.Looking forward to your response.

Chiang Chien HuaBranch Manager, Shengzi Hong KongCredit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank Contact:chianghuachien@gmail.comchianghuachien@outlook.comWebsite: www.ca-cib.com
to: <>
date: Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 9:01 PM
subject: Re: Re:

READ CAREFULLY AND GET BACK TO ME
Good Day,Let me first of all thank you for responding to my mail.I came across your email contact during my search for a reliable and reputable person who will assist me in this work i want to carry out.Please be rest assured that my contact with you is of genuine motive and all I need from you is just understanding and response.Please read through my proposal carefully then get back to me if this deal is of appeal to you.All i required from you is your trust, partnership and commitment.My Proposed Deal With You.I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information that comes by as a result of this mail. I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest and great benefit to both of us, I want you to go through this mail thoroughly for better understanding.I am the Manager/Director for Credit & marketing { Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank} and I am in charge of all our Investor's Direct Capital Funds, I have more than 208 Corporate Investors attached to my portfolio whose Capital Investment Funds are being managed and administered by me. This Capital Investment Funds has a value of over $187.3Million net which is used for trading in Stock Market, and Lending with Profit Returns every end of year. Each corporate investor is expected to receive interest from his/her total Investment Capital Funds per annum on each of the Investment Capital Funds. I make an excess of 1.2% each from all the Investor's Investment Capital Funds annually which have exceeded our targeted 20% of the Total Investment Capital Funds and so far I have secretly made $26.3 Million over time from Investor’s Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (E.M.R.C.P).I have direct access to the funds here in my bank and I can as well provide every statement and account details regarding this funds to you, I will like you to have full confidence and assurance in this deal by giving you a clear picture and access to the funds for you to confirm what we are working for, take note I am the one in charge of the Investor’s Direct Capital Funds. I do not want you to take this as a risk or whatsoever negative doubt you may have in mind. All I need from you is to act as a partner to an investor in my bank. I will further instruct you on how to go about this regarding what to do.However, I cannot transfer this fund to myself and hereby seek for a foreigner, who has no trace of contact with me; who would be willing to stand as a partner to an Investor to receive these funds as Tenure Investment Proceeds in his/her account. I need you (foreigner) to stand as a partner to an Investor in my bank in order for me to easily transfer the funds to your foreign account as fast as possible otherwise if discovered, our establishment will convert the funds into the company's treasury at the end of first quarter and this is where you come in. This is a fair deal without any risk attached on your side, the risk involve in this deal is on my part.Please I do not need your money, because this days is really difficult for people to gain trust of others over the internet. All I need is you should permit me to put you in, as a partner to an Investor in my bank and attached the profit fund to your portfolio in order to speedily facilitate the remittance of the funds out of my bank, at the end of this, I promise to reward you with 20%, only on the condition that you will remain reliable, honest and dedicated to this deal.Kindly get back to me if this deal is of appeal to you by introducing yourself and also showing your kind interest.I will tell you more about myself as soon as, I have your Trust in this DealI await your response.Regards
Chiang Chien Hua
Branch Manager, Shengzi Hong Kong
Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank

Personal Contact:
chianghuachien@outlook.com
from: Chiang-Chien Hua< milton.alvarez@salud03d01.gob.ec>
reply-to: Chiang-Chien Hua < chianghuachien@gmail.com>
to:
date: Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 4:53 PM

I wish to seek your urgent partnership. I await your response for further briefing. Thanks

Chiang Chien Hua
Branch Manager, Shengzi Hong Kong
Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank

Personal Contact:
chianghuachien@gmail.com

chianghuachien@outlook.com