+ Reply to Thread

Scam Administrator, well said!

And well done! Cryptocurrency World would be paradise were it not for these swindlers. Today I'm making trouble again -- 3 websites which (I think) all BELONG to the same thief are setting very high minimums and keeping funds in pending or causing them to simply disappear. MonsterBTC.net, biobtc.net and peoplebtc.net. Keep your distance, and beware of other sites with withdrawal minimums over 100,000.
    Mjolnar

Re: Scam Administrator, well said!

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnar View Post
    And well done! Cryptocurrency World would be paradise were it not for these swindlers. Today I'm making trouble again -- 3 websites which (I think) all BELONG to the same thief are setting very high minimums and keeping funds in pending or causing them to simply disappear. MonsterBTC.net, biobtc.net and peoplebtc.net. Keep your distance, and beware of other sites with withdrawal minimums over 100,000.
    Mjolnar

Yoiu should contact some good scam baiters and they will teach this guy a lesson he will never forget!

Re: Scam baiters

Thank you, Pearl. But what exactly is a scam baiter, and do you know any? Can we get them (maybe for hire) to help with this situation? It seems legally acceptable for swindlers to get away with crimes on the Internet that they would be in jail for if they tried them anyplace else. If something is illegal under law why should the Internet be any different? I'm aware that many people feel that the Web and its icons like Bitcoin should be entirely free and untrammeled by any outside authority, and I essentially agree with this point of view. Unfortunately it won't always work in the real world which has its share of anti-social elements, like people who advertise scams on the Net and then get away with thievery because there is really nothing to stop them.
    I wish I knew the solution but I don't. However, someone will have to come up with something viable or alternative cryptocurrency is doomed, and the Net as we know it may also be.
    Scam Beginner Mjolnar