+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Reported Rapist and Fraud-man Lionel Ong from Singapore Steals Money from Good Companies

Singapore based fraud-man and 'Rapist' Lionel Ong. Lionel Ong is clinically crazy in all dealings our company has had with him.

He came to us acting nice and wanted help from our business. We provided services as quoted, and after delivery he tried to get his money back even though it was all to standard.

He complains that it's not enough. Wants his money back. Tries to blackmail you with threats. Posting lies and terrible things online no decent person would do like he wants to rape your kids, rape your wife and all types of sick things.

Rapist Lionel Ong from Singapore is a sick person mentally.

We later found out he has done this to similar people and many other companies. He always hides his real name and tries to attack others with a hidden name.

Any employer who is thinking about hiring this scammer or any company Lionel Ong is seeking to buy services from, please be warned to avoid this psychotic individual who will try to scam you and get your services free after it's all done. And crazy enough to continue to try to blackmail etc.. truly a awful person.

Sam Jackson - USA
    Last edited by Lionel Ong; 02-26-2017 at 11:21 PM. Reason: More info updated

Re: Reported Rapist and Fraud-man Lionel Ong from Singapore Steals Money from Good Compani

Han Huan Lionel Ong from Singapore based rapist and scam artist fraud-man. This person needs to be shut down and can be easily found. We are in the process of taking care of things. If any others have experienced any harm from this rapist and fraud-man, please email privately to let us know.

Address:
    2 Jalan Anak Bukit, #02-04

PHONE number: +65.91270489

Re: Reported Rapist and Fraud-man Lionel Ong from Singapore Steals Money from Good Compani

User Lionel Ong, you have registered on 26th of February and posted immediately on 26th of February. May I know what is your intention and motive?

Unfortunately, Lionel Ong happens to be my acquantaince whom i had found gathering people who had been scammed to take action against andrew ceonctruem: https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...rew-Ceonctruem and he was gullible enough to give his private information of Andrew Ceonctruem the serial scammer:

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...rew-Ceonctruem

Andrew Ceonctruem, who had been identified and proven as a 100% scammer on this thread:

I had learnt from Lionel he had been scammed thousands of dollars as well by Andrew Ceonctruem the serial scammer and he was just trying to get his money back. Andrew who had promised to keep the private information of his clients private had posted information about him here.

Please Forum Administrator, this new user registered as " Lionel Ong " is a fraud and definitely the same identity as Andrew Ceonctruem, who had been identified and proven as a 100% scammer on this thread:

This shameless serial scammer is just trying to get back at his client, who had been genuinely scammed. Please ban and delete this "Lionel Ong" account to protect the internet from an innocent person who had been scammed as well by Andrew Ceonctruem, who had been identified and proven as a 100% scammer on this thread:

I have all reports tracking Han Huan Lionel Ong from Singapore saying he wants to rape, , and do horrible things to my kids, family and wife and me. After I delivered a service to standard. I seems like he is Anglestar and is using a fake identity to try to continue to do scams. Luckily, I'm in the process of filing a lawsuit and I'm hiring a team in Malaysia to pay a visit to Singapore to hold talks with Lionel and contact his workplace because he continues to scam.

If you associate with such a horrible person (STRANGE??? AND SMALL WORLD! Sounds like an obvious LIE) I wouldn't associate with a known rapist and fraud-man like that because you could be targeted to for association.

His address is: Address:
    (we have other addresses on file too)

Apparently reports are that there are a lot of people very mad at this individual and they know now where he lives. I've been getting emails from some already.

SAM

Here is more information my team uncovered on Lionel Ong. In the process of dealing with this terrible rapist who said he wants to rape my little kids, wife and me. And so much other horrible things. Justice will be served:

Name
    Ong Han Huan Lionel
    Organization
    Perigin Pte Ltd

Address
    218 Orchard #04-01 Orchard Emerald Centre

City
    Singapore

Postal Code

Country
    SG

Phone
    +65.91270489

Email

Lionel Ong = Andrew Ceonctruem

It is now confirmed that you are scammer Andrew Ceonctruem the idiotic serial scammer...your team is completely incompetent or you have completely no team at all.

You randomly do a "who is" via the internet to uncover this information. This company Perigin Pte Ltd does not even exist and is completely de-registered. The entire building as mentioned does not even exist now!

Please show the proof here.. I believe you are the rapist yourself, you shameless serial scammer!

Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Ong View Post
    Here is more information my team uncovered on Lionel Ong. In the process of dealing with this terrible rapist who said he wants to rape my little kids, wife and me. And so much other horrible things. Justice will be served:

Name
    Ong Han Huan Lionel
    Organization
    Perigin Pte Ltd

Address

City
    Singapore

Postal Code

Country
    SG

Phone
    +65.91270489

Email
    Last edited by Angelstar1974; 02-27-2017 at 08:09 AM.

May I know what is the "After I delivered a service to standard"you did? The same scam one you delivered to me?? You shameless low down nonsense cow dung!

Lionel Ong is basically another innocent victim who had been scammed thousands of dollars by you.

You must be really sick to attack your already scammed victim with all this false accusations!

I believe you are the truly sick one who is trying to steal all his money, rape his family, kids and wife. You sick pervert!

You Andrew Ceonctruem, don't even have an identity, as proven in the below thread:

Everyone, just refer to the above thread... all due diligence is proven that this Andrew Ceonctruem Scammer is a 100% fraud

Lionel Ong = Andrew Ceonctruem = your so called amatuerish scam team, please bring your fraud claims to some where else.. and if you are so free, also refund me, Lionel Ong and all those who are in this thread their money!

I have all reports tracking Han Huan Lionel Ong from Singapore saying he wants to rape, , and do horrible things to my kids, family and wife and me. After I delivered a service to standard. I seems like he is Anglestar and is using a fake identity to try to continue to do scams. Luckily, I'm in the process of filing a lawsuit and I'm hiring a team in Malaysia to pay a visit to Singapore to hold talks with Lionel and contact his workplace because he continues to scam.

If you associate with such a horrible person (STRANGE??? AND SMALL WORLD! Sounds like an obvious LIE) I wouldn't associate with a known rapist and fraud-man like that because you could be targeted to for association.

His address is: Address:
    (we have other addresses on file too)

Apparently reports are that there are a lot of people very mad at this individual and they know now where he lives. I've been getting emails from some already.

SAM
    Last edited by Angelstar1974; 02-27-2017 at 08:10 AM.

" After I delivered a service to standard. I seems like he is Anglestar and is using a fake identity to try to continue to do scams. Luckily, I'm in the process of filing a lawsuit and I'm hiring a team in Malaysia to pay a visit to Singapore to hold talks with Lionel and contact his workplace because he continues to scam. "

Some one needs to really put an end to this horrible and inhuman posting and harming innocent people on the internet.. Some one needs to advise what can be done to this scammer. He is sick and just wants to get back at his innocent victims who had done nothing wrong but to post the truth, and warn people online. Please refer to the thread below as Andrew Ceonctruem had been confirmed a sick scammer by our Archeologist Member, nomaxm.

Archeologist Member, nomaxm - really appreciate your input on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelstar1974 View Post

May I know what is the "After I delivered a service to standard"you did? The same scam one you delivered to me?? You shameless low down nonsense cow dung!

Lionel Ong is basically another innocent victim who had been scammed thousands of dollars by you.

You must be really sick to attack your already scammed victim with all this false accusations!

I believe you are the truly sick one who is trying to steal all his money, rape his family, kids and wife. You sick pervert!

You Andrew Ceonctruem, don't even have an identity, as proven in the below thread:

Everyone, just refer to the above thread... all due diligence is proven that this Andrew Ceonctruem Scammer is a 100% fraud

Lionel Ong = Andrew Ceonctruem = your so called amatuerish scam team, please bring your fraud claims to some where else.. and if you are so free, also refund me, Lionel Ong and all those who are in this thread their money!

I have received news from Andrew Scamctruem's already scammed victim that this shameless low down scammer had been repeatedly sending threats to his victims to remove his posts..

this low life scammer is getting very personal and intrusive!

please find below his e-mail.

Archeologist Member = nomaxim, really appreciate your kind input of how to resolve this issue.

-------- Original Message --------
    Subject: We are coming after you Lionel
    Date: 2017-02-27 06:41
    To: Lionel Ong

We will bury you Lionel. If you don't erase the bullshit you posted
    online, we are going to be going after your wife and employers. If that
    doesn't work, we will be going to your door. We already know more about
    you than you'd imagine. You picked a issue with the wrong group. To
    avoid all these issues, erase all online things. We have tracked it all
    and know it's you. And you will be fully attacked and sued in court
    should you fail to comply.

OPM LEGAL TEAM, LLP.

Dear Admin, Please advise how can we remove this thread. Lionel Ong had requested to remove this thread as he is very worried about his safety.

Singapore based fraud-man and 'Rapist' Lionel Ong. Lionel Ong is clinically crazy in all dealings our company has had with him.

He came to us acting nice and wanted help from our business. We provided services as quoted, and after delivery he tried to get his money back even though it was all to standard.

He complains that it's not enough. Wants his money back. Tries to blackmail you with threats. Posting lies and terrible things online no decent person would do like he wants to rape your kids, rape your wife and all types of sick things.

Rapist Lionel Ong from Singapore is a sick person mentally.

We later found out he has done this to similar people and many other companies. He always hides his real name and tries to attack others with a hidden name.

Any employer who is thinking about hiring this scammer or any company Lionel Ong is seeking to buy services from, please be warned to avoid this psychotic individual who will try to scam you and get your services free after it's all done. And crazy enough to continue to try to blackmail etc.. truly a awful person.

Sam Jackson - USA
    Please provide someproof or link about this "rapist" allegation if you expect people to believe you. Are you the victim of the rape? Who is the victim and when and where did it occur?

Singapore based Rapist and Fraud-man Lionel Ong name is often mixed up, written one of these ways. This sick individual tried to defraud our company, steal money, and not pay for services rendered to terms. In addition, he tried to blackmail, extort, and threaten us with violence and death threats. In addition, this sick Singapore based rapist threatened to even rape my children and baby daughter. And to rape my wife and kill her. We are in the process of publishing everything prominently online for everyone to read in conjunction with filing lawsuit against him for his criminal use of fraud and extortion. I have been in contact with him, and it is time-stamped that he opened the emails, but he doesn't reply. We will need to go to his personal connections, friends, employer, wife and the local state next. Everyone be warned by this sick rapist and fraud-man Han Huan Lionel Ong from Singapore. If you are in the area, please protect your little children because he is a mad man who has a history of scams, fraud, violence and rape cites.

Ong Han Huan Lionel.
    Han Huan Lionel Ong.

Here is his information:
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    Name Han Huan Lionel Ong
    Organization J3 Employment Services Pte Ltd
    Address 2 Jalan Anak Bukit, #02-04
    City Singapore
    State XX
    Country Singapore
    Phone +65.91270489
    FAX +1.4165350123

In addition, he has more information here:

Registrant Contact Information:
    Name
    Ong Han Huan Lionel

Organization
    Perigin Pte Ltd

Address

City
    Singapore

Postal Code

Country
    SG

Phone
    +65.91270489

Email

The Rapist and Fraud-man Lionel Ong name is often mixed up, written one of these ways. This sick individual tried to defraud our company, steal money, and not pay for services rendered to terms. In addition, he tried to blackmail, extort, and threaten us with violence and death threats. In addition, this sick Singapore based rapist threatened to even rape my children and baby daughter. And to rape my wife and kill her. We are in the process of publishing everything prominently online for everyone to read in conjunction with filing lawsuit against him for his criminal use of fraud and extortion. I have been in contact with him, and it is time-stamped that he opened the emails, but he doesn't reply. We will need to go to his personal connections, friends, employer, wife and the local state next. Everyone be warned by this sick man. If you are in the area, please protect your little children because he is a mad man who has a history of scams, fraud, violence and rape cites.

Ong Han Huan Lionel.
    Han Huan Lionel Ong.

Here is his information:

Name
    Han Huan Lionel Ong

Organization
    J3 Employment Services Pte Ltd

Address

City
    Singapore

State
    XX
    Country
    Singapore

Phone
    +65.91270489

FAX +1.4165350123

Name
    Ong Han Huan Lionel

Organization
    Perigin Pte Ltd

Address

City
    Singapore

Postal Code

Country
    SG

Phone
    +65.91270489

Email
    [email protected]

Hey Andrew Ceonctruem, you have scammed our money, what else do you want you low life scammer?!?! Are you so free? If you have spare time, refund me and the others you had scammed you idiot??

Every please refer to the thread below below as proven by archeologist member nomaxim, this Andrew Ceoncetruem is a fictitious low life scammer, he has nothing else better to do but to post false things about his clients whom he had scammed! can you imagine some one as low down as this scammer??!!

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    He contacted me also. Asked if I wanted money to take a thread down. LoL.

I told him that his request was denied.

From what I understand a Lionel Ong is the either the thread starter 'Angelstar1974' or an acquaintance of theirs.

The individual with the username 'Lionel Ong' is an imposter, and likely the scammer. They admitted as much in the PM to myself. Besides, take a look at this thread;
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...Good-Companies.
    Definitely the work of a scammer there trying to silence complaints.

Why anyone would think that this andrewceonctruem.com is a legit site now is beyond me.

Singapore based Rapist and Fraud-man Lionel Ong name is often mixed up, written one of these ways. This sick individual tried to defraud our company, steal money, and not pay for services rendered to terms. In addition, he tried to blackmail, extort, and threaten us with violence and death threats. In addition, this sick Singapore based rapist threatened to even rape my children and baby daughter. And to rape my wife and kill her. We are in the process of publishing everything prominently online for everyone to read in conjunction with filing lawsuit against him for his criminal use of fraud and extortion. I have been in contact with him, and it is time-stamped that he opened the emails, but he doesn't reply. We will need to go to his personal connections, friends, employer, wife and the local state next. Everyone be warned by this sick rapist and fraud-man Han Huan Lionel Ong from Singapore. If you are in the area, please protect your little children because he is a mad man who has a history of scams, fraud, violence and rape cites.

Ong Han Huan Lionel.
    Han Huan Lionel Ong.

Here is his information:
    Name Han Huan Lionel Ong
    Organization J3 Employment Services Pte Ltd
    Address 2 Jalan Anak Bukit, #02-04
    City Singapore
    State XX
    Country Singapore
    Phone +65.91270489
    FAX +1.4165350123

Name
    Ong Han Huan Lionel

Organization
    Perigin Pte Ltd

Address

City
    Singapore

Postal Code

Country
    SG

Phone
    +65.91270489

Email

Hey Andrew Ceonctruem, you have scammed our money, what else do you want you low life scammer?!?! Are you so free? If you have spare time, refund me and the others you had scammed you idiot??

Your clients had given you the their information based on trust that you will not reveal their information as per your scam website http://www.andrewceonctruem.com , terms and condition

"​VALUE #2: CLIENT PRIVACY:

I’m in the business of getting and keeping clients for a lifetime.

Because of that, I don’t believe in using my clients as a tacky sales tactic and give out their personal information, phone numbers, addresses, or any business or personal information.

I value my clients like family. I love and respect each one and am dedicated to their success and business growth.

Because of that, I don’t solicit or give out their information as a sales tool. If I did that, they would be bombarded by calls, emails, and even some people stopping by their business or homes asking questions about their private client business relationship with my company.

You know you all would say great things. And I care too much about my clients to use any of them as a bad sales tactic.

Instead, I allow my clients to give testimonials and if they are comfortable and don’t care as much about face privacy, a video testimonial.

I appreciate when they do, but rest assure, I will 100% and totally keep your privacy and keep you from being bothered by anyone even if you don’t mind giving me 100 reference calls per month. I will protect you from that and never stoop so low to use you as a sales tactic like that and infringe on your personal time, freedom and space.

I respect you, your family, and your time. I will never do something that might frustrate you and personally care about you deeply.

This is my stance on client privacy and I know you are more than happy with selling for me, but I just won’t do that to you. You deserve the best and personal privacy. "

Every please refer to the thread below below as proven by archeologist member nomaxim, this Andrew Ceoncetruem is a fictitious low life scammer, he has nothing else better to do but to post false things about his clients whom he had scammed! can you imagine some one as low down as this scammer??!!

[QUOTE=nomaxim;1944807]He contacted me also. Asked if I wanted money to take a thread down. LoL.

I told him that his request was denied.

From what I understand a Lionel Ong is the either the thread starter 'Angelstar1974' or an acquaintance of theirs.

The individual with the username 'Lionel Ong' is an imposter, and likely the scammer. They admitted as much in the PM to myself. Besides, take a look at this thread;
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...Good-Companies.
    Definitely the work of a scammer there trying to silence complaints.

Why anyone would think that this andrewceonctruem.com is a legit site now is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Han Haun Lionel Ong View Post
    The Rapist and Fraud-man Lionel Ong name is often mixed up, written one of these ways. This sick individual tried to defraud our company, steal money, and not pay for services rendered to terms. In addition, he tried to blackmail, extort, and threaten us with violence and death threats. In addition, this sick Singapore based rapist threatened to even rape my children and baby daughter. And to rape my wife and kill her. We are in the process of publishing everything prominently online for everyone to read in conjunction with filing lawsuit against him for his criminal use of fraud and extortion. I have been in contact with him, and it is time-stamped that he opened the emails, but he doesn't reply. We will need to go to his personal connections, friends, employer, wife and the local state next. Everyone be warned by this sick man. If you are in the area, please protect your little children because he is a mad man who has a history of scams, fraud, violence and rape cites.

Ong Han Huan Lionel.
    Han Huan Lionel Ong.

Here is his information:

Name
    Han Huan Lionel Ong

Organization
    J3 Employment Services Pte Ltd

Address

City
    Singapore

State
    XX
    Country
    Singapore

Phone
    +65.91270489

FAX +1.4165350123

Name
    Ong Han Huan Lionel

Organization
    Perigin Pte Ltd

Address

City
    Singapore

Postal Code

Country
    SG

Phone
    +65.91270489

Email
    [email protected]

Hahaha.. Maybe I should register a new user called Andrew Ceonctruem and start a new thread on your disgusting scam at http://www.andrewceonctruem.com/.. Good idea?

Refund us our money you low life scammer!

Quote Originally Posted by Angelstar1974 View Post