posted this vehicle on Facebooks Marketplace. I messaged
    the seller (Carol Stier)

*See picture #1

Below is what I messaged Carol Stier and then
    her reply.

*See picture #2

Below, is my initial email to Carol Stierís ďmomĒ:

Hello,

I was instructed to contact you about the vehicle you are selling.

Can I get more information on it:

• Miles
    • Condition
    • Anything at all wrong with it
    • Ever been in an accident
    • Where is it located

Can I also get some pictures?

Thanks!!

Then I sent her this follow-up:

The person who instructed me to contact you is Carol Stier Ė she posted it in the St. Paul MN Facebook online garage sale site. She claimed that you are her mother. She has since removed the posting AND either deleted her account or she has blocked me. I will be reporting this!! NOT COOL!

Jessica Carol finally responded to me and this is communication between me and her:

Yes, I would like to talk to the owner in person but that is sort of difficult as you have stated that you have a hearing handicap. So you canít use a relay service??

And there would be NO shipping because my friend could look and test drive it and if he thinks itís a good deal, he will hand you over a cashierís check for $2000 at the DMV (where the title would be transferred to his name and then he will transfer it to mine after he drives to back to me). You really think I woud go through AMAZON for this sort of purchase??? So this vehicle (the 2008 Toyota Rav 4 you are selling for $2000) has been registered/licensed in Lawrence KS in your name (Jessica Carroll)??

From: Jessica Carroll [mailto:jessicacarroll4@comcast.net]
    Sent: Monday, February 20, 2017 10:03 AM
    To: Me>
    Subject: RE: 2007 Toyota Rav 4

No they don`t but they have nothing to do with this sale and they are not aware of my decision to sell it. Do you want to talk to all of my family members or talk to the owner in person ?Here is the VIN: JTMBD31V685186893 as requested.
    On February 19, 2017 at 8:29 PM ďMeĒ wrote:
    I asked for the VIN number. I never gave you my phone number. I asked for your patents phone number and their address. They have a hearing handicap, too???
    Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2017 11:33 AM
    To: Me
    Subject: RE: 2007 Toyota Rav 4
    Good afternoon,
    I would had called you already as it would had made things easier for me too but I have a hearing handicap and it makes it impossible for me to call or receive phone calls.E-mail is much more convenient for me right now and I hope you understand and appreciate my current condition.You will have the opportunity to see, test drive and inspect the vehicle before making the actual purchase because this is not a sight unseen deal if this is your main concern.As I was telling you in previous email, my husband died recently. I had to move out and now I'm living with my parents in Lawrence, KS. Right now they are the only ones I can rely on through this tragedy. The vehicle is here in the area at the shipping company, sealed and ready for shipping. The price includes free delivery and you can receive it at your address in 1-3 days. Once you get the vehicle , you will have a 5 day trial period prior to making any purchase. If it doesn't suit you, you can return it, on my full expense. You also get all the documents including title, bill of sale, two sets of keys, full service records and everything already signed and notarized into your name.
    For our safety, we should use Amazon. If you want to buy it, e-mail me your full name, P.o. Box or address, including the zip code and phone number. I will then have Amazon know that you are my possible buyer, so they can explain the entire sale and payment method.
    Sincerely,
    Jessica Carroll,
    On February 19, 2017 at 11:15 AM "Me" wrote:
    Can I get the. VIN?? I want to do some research on it first. Also, I have a friend who lives in that area and I will want them to check it out and test drive it for me. Can I get yours parents address and phone # so my friend can call you to arrange a good day and time to look at the vehicle?
    Thank you.

Sent: Friday, February 17, 2017 5:56 PM
    To: Me
    Subject: Re: 2007 Toyota Rav 4
    Hello there,
    Thank you for contacting me about my 2008 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4WD with 2.4L 4cyl Engine and 85,987 miles it's automatic runs on gasoline. The vehicle is in great shape & immaculate condition and Iím the original owner. It has no damage,or hidden defects. I have a clear title, under my name.The price is $2,000. Iím selling it because my husband died 1 month ago (he had a heart attack) and it brings me bad memories so thatís the reason I want to sell it asap. My daughter and I decided to sell the house and so we moved with my parents in Lawrence, KS trying to start a new life. I want to use Amazon Service for the safety of both of us so if youíre interested in purchasing the vehicle just email me with your full name, P.o. Box or address including the zip code and phone number, so I can notify Amazon that you are selected as my possible buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.
    Thank you,
    Jessica Carroll
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Re: Jessica Carroll and Carol Stier

It's true, you know. I have 3 cars in my garage and now they are not as valuable as before and something about this problem was described on au.papersowl.com and the majority thinks that this is for policy changes inside the company. I want to sell them, but I'm confuse. Let's see what will going on