+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Alan Giliker scam

Pls avoid this guy
    No character...complete fraud
    Proof available

Re: Alan Giliker scam

Hi

Can you please elaborate on this scam? I have just been contacted by a friend who noticed this link by googling my name, which is nearly the same name as mine. My middle name is M by the way?

The OP is well over a year old, since the OP did not give any details I wouldn't worry about it at all. There appear to be a number of people with the name 'Alan Giliker' around.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Here is another scam post about you

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...nvestment-scam

If you are this person, then you are this scammer!!

This is exactly the person who scammed me as well.
    Lives in leeds. Calls himself Alan Giliker. Claims to lay horses.
    If genuine, he should go to the Police for publishing his picture but he will not goo there as he will be exposed a fraud.
    He is one.

I am able to prove fraud.
    I have a signed agreement.
    I also have a bounced fraudulent cheque against a closed bank account.
    Happy for Giliker to bring a defamation case.

If you can prove beyond reasonable doubt then you should encourage him to bring the defamation suit.

Firstly, there is no defamation as you are able to prove that he is a fraud. You are just warning the general public not to fall for this scam.

You will be fighting this case with his money as you will have a chance to request the judge to refer the matter to Criminal Prosecution Services, if he willingly wrote a fraudulent cheque.

I have emailed this fraud.
    I have asked him to take the matter to court asap.
    I have wonderful signed documents to produce. These were collected by a legal person who has issued a cert that who signed these cheques gave them voluntarily.

Basically it boils down to:

This fraud( I shout again) will have to live with it...Accept that he is a fraud and shut up!! He has defiled his family name.
    Or
    Take me to court at his expense and I PROVE to the court's satisfaction that a fraud was committed.
    Catch 22 situation Mr Giliker.

And, anybody supporting you, is an accessory to your fraud.

Waiting for your solicitor's letter.

Unlike you I will accept your letter. You did not have the courtesy to accept my recorded delivery.

Put up or shut up!!

Accept you are a fraud.

If you do not take any action after this, then you have accepted you are a fraud.

well done sir
    I am glad when you google this person and scam, then it is the second hit.
    Should you get into court with him, I from Spain will stand with you with proof of his fraud.
    I also hold proof that he borrowed money from me as an investment. Countless emails to provide.
    He refuses to answer my emails, phone calls not returned.

But well done...at least he will find it difficult to scam and fraud anyone else.

You indicated he paid a high price.

How's that

Quote Originally Posted by AMG99 View Post
    Hi

Can you please elaborate on this scam? I have just been contacted by a friend who noticed this link by googling my name, which is nearly the same name as mine. My middle name is M by the way?
    The guy who scammed me also has the middle name of M.

This fraud begs people for money with assurances of big returns and then this low life just disappears with the money.

He even writes out cheques against closed bank accounts.

Glad he can be found on scam.com

Claims to have a ridiculous betting system, which does not work. But the scam is writing out false cheques, and that is why he is afraid of going to court.

He has been named and his address also shared . WHy would he not take me to court for defamation. Because I am able to prove fraud...that's why!! The court is able to refer him to CPS...That's why!!

Come on you fraud. You know who I am and you know my address.
    Do you have the guts to sue me.

I thought as much!!

Well, if you have his signed cheques against a closed account....he is a fraudster.

This fraud id easily proved. He has shamed his family name.

And that is why he is very afraid to take you to court for defamation.

Well done for exposing a fraud.

BTW...such frauds run away with monies.

Enlighten everybody how did you manage to get him to engage again.

This will help others from this fraud...as he is quite. You have already said that he is aware of this thread and there are thousands watching this.

This becomes even more relevant in the knowledge that you are challenging him and he is accepting this. If he had any decency, he would take you to court.

well bro

i taunted and taunted them( he and his accomplices) that I made money off him. He had the crappiest gambling plan of laying the least.

They surfaced saying he was very disturbed as I showed them my business accounts screenshots that sells a genuine product. What this fraud thought was I was selling his useless 1p system.
    Then this pussy's reps contacted to say to leave him alone or else
    That's what I keep repeating

Bring on the 'or else'. I have enough of 'else' to satisfy the court that you are a fraud.

He knows this thread and so does his friends.

This thread has been brought to our attention.

This person did come and ask us to give money so he could double it for us.

He lost it all. This criminal is an obsessive and a compulsive gambler. We had to tell him that he will get what he did sow.

we hope he gets what is due to him.

everybody does

This lowest life once also told me he felt he was a successful man scamming so many people.

He also hoped to own a big villa, which 'he knew will be his one day' in cornwall.

Well Fraudster Alan Gilliker from Leeds you have neither.

I am waiting for you to bring a defamation case.

Watching with great interest as the court will be greatly interested how you scammed 10s of people. I have proof as you know.

We learn that you made another big loss

we also learn that becoz of the losses drink has become a problem.

You again begged for money...I am happy to give it if you do beg in the forum..

You poor sad loser and fraud!!!
    Last edited by 458724; 07-28-2020 at 09:54 PM.