+ Reply to Thread

It's A Great Thing That Shillary Lost The Election

http://nypost.com/2017/02/12/clinton...-election/amp/

Consequences if you had won.

Clinton sent out a taunting tweet of “3-0” after the three-judge panel from the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals unanimously slapped a halt on Trump’s executive order on immigrants and *refugees.

Her support for the ruling isn’t surprising — Clinton said she was for open borders at one point — but the gutter sniping was telling. The activist judges who based their ruling on their liberal politics instead of the Constitution are the same kind she would appoint to the Supreme Court and all other federal courts if she were in the Oval Office.

Thankfully, she won’t get the chance, a fact reinforced by Trump aide Kellyanne Conway. She fired back at Clinton with her version of “3-0,” tweeting,“PA, WI, MI,” a reference to three formerly blue states, worth 46 electoral votes, that Trump flipped to his column. Touché!
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Re: It's A Great Thing That Shillary Lost The Election

new york POST!? just another DIME STORE RAG of journalism!? they DONT even have a POLITICS SECTION!! and why didnt you post this under my THREAD of GOOD NEWS!? feeling HURT are you cuz you CANT debate facts!?
    Last edited by lexx; 02-13-2017 at 08:24 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    new york POST!? just another DIME STORE RAG of journalism!? they DONT even have a POLITICS SECTION!! and why didnt you post this under my THREAD of GOOD NEWS!? feeling HURT are you cuz you CANT debate facts!?
    Speaking of debating facts, why not prove what's not accurate about the message instead of criticizing the source with no facts to back up YOUR claims?

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

I sure hope our president makes hay while the sun shines.

Everybody including the progressive Repuba conspire against him.

He needs to deport as many illegal Dem voters as possible, and fill the SC with 3 Conservatives.

He's going it alone. The Repubs don't have the balls to stick their necks out like Trump.

If Trump handles this well, it'll be the end of the Demonrat Party

HAHA...yes it may be the end of the democratic party as we've KNOWN IT!! heck sanders was a START in that direction!! i just HOPE trump does not GO DOWN TOO SOON!! i wanna see the repubs continue to battle with trump and then the divided house FALL!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Speaking of debating facts, why not prove what's not accurate about the message instead of criticizing the source with no facts to back up YOUR claims?

the so called message is an EXAGGERATION of facts you might say and trump won those 3 states by a MERE 77,000 votes!! LOST THE POPULAR VOTE BIGTIME!! the problem with the constitution is not the judges but the AUTHORS!! at least that's trump's OPINION, like your chosen piece is OPINIONATED!! but hey we already KNOW the opposing opinions are getting MORE DRAMATIC and XTREME on BOTH sides of the isle as they say!?

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    I sure hope our president makes hay while the sun shines.

Everybody including the progressive Repuba conspire against him.

He needs to deport as many illegal Dem voters as possible, and fill the SC with 3 Conservatives.

He's going it alone. The Repubs don't have the balls to stick their necks out like Trump.

If Trump handles this well, it'll be the end of the Democrat Party
    the REASON trump has always had the balls as you put it is he's NOT particularly beholden to the washington establishment to ENRICH HIMSELF like so many of the LIFETIME politicians there!? he'll use his job to make the rules more favorable to his(and other elitist) INTERESTS and then leave back to his world of private PLUNDERING!? of course there's always the DANGER he will fail in his OWN EYES and HURTFULLY take us ALL DOWN with him!! especially if the FOOTBALL ever ends up in trump tower!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    the so called message is an EXAGGERATION of facts you might say and trump won those 3 states by a MERE 77,000 votes!!
    If you gain more yards than my team in a football game, you still lose the game if I score more points.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    If you gain more yards than my team in a football game, you still lose the game if I score more points.

my reference to the FOOTBALL is the NUKE CODES SUITCASE!!