reply-to: glory_2017@yahoo.com
to: <>
date: Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 11:53 AM
subject: Re: Respond quickly.

Good Morning,

The stamp duty is $30thousand,due to,the amount he carry is up to a million plus.
please send through money gram.and try to send it $1,500 per unit,until it complete to 30thousand,use below information and send it.try and do as i instructed you.please help the guy because of tomorrow and his future target investments.

Sender name...George smith
Receiver name....chikwadom chima
Amount............$1,500
Mg code... try and send the mg code in my phone +233556180011

Best success

Madam Glory.
reply-to: glory_2017@yahoo.com
date: Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 5:45 PM

Am Madam Glory,Immigration officer,please try to help Mr Emma Chikwadom the guy is very humble and respectful and obedient,base on my interview, if i have such amount that is needed from him to collect back his briefcase,i for give it to him and forward his future target of investment.

Moreover,taking such amount of to overseas is against the country law, but i found out that he going for business trip and thing he list to buy is up to amount he carry,that is the reason, i help him and changed it for him to stamp duty,with $ 30 thousand and the stamp will cover him and his money up over there at overseas. Just try and help him and avoid risking such amount of money and protect his future target of investment.

Thanks for understand
Madam Glory.
reply-to: godsrich@yahoo.com
date: Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 5:11 PM

Daddy,i want to link you how i get the money,have you ever hear about the Mr Urban Emmanuel, he deal on second hand wears from England down in Nigeria and Cotonou Benin and Lome Togo and Ghana and drug. And the mighty house he build and leave for me at Lome Togo, i sold it to Hajji at sum of $1.5 million cash, as i take the money to travel to London and import goods like him and buy truck heads and rebuild new house according to instruction he gave to me on his well.God so kind, at Ghana air port is where one immigration official stop me and ask me some question and told me that the amount am taking to overseas is much, he said that , i should pay for stamping duty $30 thousand for the money, before i collect my briefcase.
And the stamping duty fee is what i demanding from you to collect back my briefcase from immigration office at Ghana air port.and i know you can help me with the money.Try to contact me with this email Glory_2017@yahoo.com