+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

trump STILL LYING

will he EVER STOP!? news DONT cover TERRORISTS!! MURDER RATE HIGHEST EVER!! TERRORISTS POURING INTO USA!! MEDIA ARE LIARS AND DISHONEST!! ETC....ETC....
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: trump STILL LYING

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    will he EVER STOP!? news DONT cover TERRORISTS!! MURDER RATE HIGHEST EVER!! TERRORISTS POURING INTO USA!! MEDIA ARE LIARS AND DISHONEST!! ETC....ETC....
    Just like MLM's. Say someone is lying and then fail to identify what the lie was about.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Not being an insider, wins elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Just like MLM's. Say someone is lying and then fail to identify what the lie was about.
    not sure what you mean joe!? are you agreeing with me trump is a LIAR!? i gave his EXAMPLES that are KNOWN LIES!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

not sure what you mean joe!? are you agreeing with me trump is a LIAR!? i gave his EXAMPLES that are KNOWN LIES!!
    What examples? No supporting evidence?
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

ok i see you have retardedly/jokingly returned to your attitude the facts are all over the news broadcasts but we know you have TUNNEL/trump vision!! .....so did you see where kellyanne CONWOMAN got SCHOOLED for improper etiquette AGAIN!! blatant trump advertising from a gov position!! you can watch the VIDEO if you care to!?

ok i see you have retardedly/jokingly returned to your attitude the facts are all over the news broadcasts but we know you have TUNNEL/trump vision!! .....so did you see where kellyanne CONWOMAN got SCHOOLED for improper etiquette AGAIN!! blatant trump advertising from a gov position!! you can watch the VIDEO if you care to!? and i was shocked to see the right wing SANTORUM call trump an ANIMAL on national news he seemed to think it was FUNNY!!!

so i guess i can post daily lies as they just keep mounting UP!! so trump goes to macdill military base in florida and gives a campaign type speech where he promises to give the troops all new jets and equipment!! what a CROCK!! what he shoulda said was......i KNOW i NEVER SERVED but HEY!! if ya got any MEDALS you DONT WANT!! i'll TAKE EM!! kinda makes me feel BRAVE and i can pretend i'm a good soldier!! meanwhile get out there and kill some FOREIGNERS!! put the fear of the USA in them!! and try ot to die of course....but it IS better than bein captured!!
    Last edited by lexx; 02-09-2017 at 06:21 PM.

What you don't agree with, does not define a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Skywriting View Post
    What you don't agree with, does not define a lie.
    interesting.......lets say there are proven fact vs fictional accounts!?(what is an ACCOUNT-ing) DOES that DEFINE A LIE or are you comparing fact with idealism!? idealism is truth facts are lies!? and then we ask WHAT is the source of this IDEALISM!?or another way to look at it does the PURSUIT of IDEALISM justify/PERMIT LIES!?

todays news conference....MORE LIES!! where to start......I INHERITED A MESS!? depends on 1's OPINIONS, the economy was/is on an UPSWING!! BIGGEST ELECTORAL WIN since reagan!! not so!! obama, clinton, bush, ALL had much HIGHER electoral wins!! THE NINTH CIRCUIT is CHAOS and TURMOILnot so its quite similar to most court districts!! NEW POLL SHOWS ME AT 55% APPROVAL!! the poll used is a combination of questions averaged!! many other well known up/down POLLS show him much LOWER and his DISAPPROVAL much HIGHER!! the trick to his LYING is to be SINCERE and FORCEFUL!! never show any WEAKNESS!! be strong Like a KILLER!! READ HIS BOOKS!! ck
    Last edited by lexx; 02-17-2017 at 10:54 PM.

the AIR FORCE 1 LIE!! first trump says he will NOT fly on AF1 if it costs too much!? a definite LIE!! the president MUST fly using AF! !! then he says he made a call and saved OVER a BILLION dollars on the NEW AF1 !! another lie!! nobody besides trump has any KNOWLEDGE of any SAVINGS associated with AF1 !! the only actual way to save on the purchase is if the AMENITIES are STRIPPED OUT!! i cant IMAGINE trump going without THE BEST MONEY CAN BUY!!

http://fortune.com/2017/02/24/trump-...ce-one-boeing/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0a8a9b780ee88
    Last edited by lexx; 02-25-2017 at 05:05 PM.

YEEEEAAAAHHHHHH...

I sure do miss the good 'ol days of Honest Barrack!

HA!!!
    A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
    Thomas Jefferson

Please stop citing news sources whose personnel are BENT on destroying President Trump.
    A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
    Thomas Jefferson

Maybe Rosie O'Donnell has ya all fired-up after her most recent, insane rant on how "This isn't Russia!!!" and "To Trump and all of his white privileged criminal businessmen...!!!"

HIL-FRICKIN-LARIOUS!
    Thomas Jefferson

hey! its nice to see some trump fans TRY to defend the UNdefendable!! as usual they DONT refute the facts that he LIES they just say ......it aint so, cuz I like the guy!! he's my kind of BULLY/LUNATIC/HUCKSTER!!