+ Reply to Thread

Is World Ventures travelclub a scam or legitimate? Any members out there?

What do you guys know? My wife was just solicited and she thinks it is legitimate merely because they have been operating for 4 years.

Re: Is World Ventures travelclub a scam or legitimate? Any members out there?

Try BBB or Rip Off Report I mainly use Rip Off Report.

They are now in China targeting foreign ESL & TEFL teachers. Do not be fooled people. It is an MLM where less than 5% of the members even make a profit.
    Last edited by Curious Carol; 02-10-2017 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Curious Carol View Post
    They are now in China targeting foreign ESL & TEFL teachers. Do not be fooled people. It is an MLM where less than 5% of the members even make a profit.

Well their web site is just full of convincing testimonials. If they are bad news why have they been allowed to operate for 3 years with no litigation that I can find?

THey have settled all of their many laws suits as far as I can see.
    Trust only your birth mother!

Quote Originally Posted by Public Warning View Post
    What do you guys know? My wife was just solicited and she thinks it is legitimate merely because they have been operating for 4 years.

Total BS... less than 5% of the membership turned a profit last year. Somewhere online you will find a report from a State Attorney General who settled with these guys - no prosecution if they published a report showing the profits ended up in the hands of only 5% of the members.
    Deduction my ass... I need proof!