+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sam Ovens Scam

Sam Ovens Scam

IN September of 2016 I responded to ane-mail from a person at the job offer site of Indeed.com. That personsuggested I become a consultant with Sam Ovens. At his suggestion,Ilistened to the presentation at samovens.com and purchased themarketing program for $1,997. After completing the 6 programs oftraing sessions, I realized that I did not have the digitalexperience to initially implement the difficult Facebook portion ofmarketing program. Thus I went thru the suggested manual mailing ande-mail programs both with significant expense and no success. Becauseof my inability to achieve any of the promises made by Sam ovens Irequested a refund of my $1,997.At present time, I believe that myrequest for a refund is legitimate. Sam Ovens has made promises thathave not come true. He has misrepresented the technical skill needed,the ease of working in the program, the low level of cost and set upexpense, the ongoing time and expense needed, and the rapidity ofreaching customers. In fact the program requires a great deal ofmoney to establish and support any of the initial work and offerings.Likewise it takes above average expertise in the technical skillsrequired to set up the various items, and a vast overstatement of thequickness of success, even if you follow the program guidelines, allof which is extremely difficult to accomplish. I have again watched all of the training tapes, and reviewed my notes, along with tapingall the sessions, and screen shooting all the parts of thepresentations. I have come to the conclusion that there are dozens ofmisrepresentations and promises, that would appear to fit thedefinitions of false promises, misrepresentations, fraud, and ofbeing a scam, impossible to complete in a maximum 4 week time frame,despite multiple statements to the contrary. My initial request forrefund was refused stating their hidden in fine print 30 day refundpolicy. When I continued to request a refund I was finally told thatthey would pay $1,00 if I accepted and would not pursue any furtheraction. I accepted the offer wanting to put all of this behind me.However I have never received any refund nor have I ever received anyresponse to multiple e-mails sent asking when said refund would bepaid. As a 73 year old bronze star Vietnam veteran I believe I havebeen cheated, disrespected, and purposely ignored when I accepted thesettlement. I can only assume they have expected me to just go awaywithout any recourse

Re: Sam Ovens Scam

Quote Originally Posted by Schnitz66 View Post
    IN September of 2016 I responded to ane-mail from a person at the job offer site of Indeed.com. That personsuggested I become a consultant with Sam Ovens. At his suggestion,Ilistened to the presentation at samovens.com and purchased themarketing program for $1,997. After completing the 6 programs oftraing sessions, I realized that I did not have the digitalexperience to initially implement the difficult Facebook portion ofmarketing program. Thus I went thru the suggested manual mailing ande-mail programs both with significant expense and no success. Becauseof my inability to achieve any of the promises made by Sam ovens Irequested a refund of my $1,997.At present time, I believe that myrequest for a refund is legitimate. Sam Ovens has made promises thathave not come true. He has misrepresented the technical skill needed,the ease of working in the program, the low level of cost and set upexpense, the ongoing time and expense needed, and the rapidity ofreaching customers. In fact the program requires a great deal ofmoney to establish and support any of the initial work and offerings.Likewise it takes above average expertise in the technical skillsrequired to set up the various items, and a vast overstatement of thequickness of success, even if you follow the program guidelines, allof which is extremely difficult to accomplish. I have again watched all of the training tapes, and reviewed my notes, along with tapingall the sessions, and screen shooting all the parts of thepresentations. I have come to the conclusion that there are dozens ofmisrepresentations and promises, that would appear to fit thedefinitions of false promises, misrepresentations, fraud, and ofbeing a scam, impossible to complete in a maximum 4 week time frame,despite multiple statements to the contrary. My initial request forrefund was refused stating their hidden in fine print 30 day refundpolicy. When I continued to request a refund I was finally told thatthey would pay $1,00 if I accepted and would not pursue any furtheraction. I accepted the offer wanting to put all of this behind me.However I have never received any refund nor have I ever received anyresponse to multiple e-mails sent asking when said refund would bepaid. As a 73 year old bronze star Vietnam veteran I believe I havebeen cheated, disrespected, and purposely ignored when I accepted thesettlement. I can only assume they have expected me to just go awaywithout any recourse
    What is their web site. We can turn this guy over to some professional scam baiters!

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Man Frank View Post
    What is their web site. We can turn this guy over to some professional scam baiters!

Thanks but the Issue has ben resolved.

I made exaggerated statements in the report to get the attentionof Mr Ovens. I have come to agreement with Mr Ovens and his company.I apologize to Mr Ovens and state that every person considering hisprogram should evaluate the merits of his concept and offering as issuggested in making an investment decision.