+ Reply to Thread

scalia objects to the wall

from the grave no less!! scalia is famous for saying that that COST and BENEFIT must be acceptable and proved!! problem with the wall is there is NO PROOF it is COST EFFECTIVE!! so likely would lose in a court challenge!! this goes for ANY of the executive orders trump pens!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: scalia objects to the wall

will be interesting to see how the republicans come up with a way to fund all of trumps big ideas!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Mexico WILL pay for it.

But even if not, this IS the job of the federal government. The cost of ILLEGALS living among us is greater than any benefit we my get from their being here. They have to go.
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    Mexico WILL pay for it.

But even if not, this IS the job of the federal government. The cost of ILLEGALS living among us is greater than any benefit we my get from their being here. They have to go.
    here's another opinion........

"First and foremost, [illegal immigration] it's a source of value added. The total goods and services that they consume through their paycheck, plus all that they produce for their employers, is close to about $800 billion. They're also producing at relatively lower costs because the undocumented population typically gets about 20% less in wages than if they were legalized. That leads to lower prices for us and higher profits to employers. In addition, they're obviously a huge consumer base. We've seen that 90% of the wages that the undocumented population gets are spent inside the U.S. Remittances are sent abroad, but that only represents about 10% of immigrants' income. The numbers are becoming quite huge. We estimate about $50 billion dollars in remittances this year. That means that total consumptive capacity remaining in the U.S. is $400 billion to $450 billion. If you took away the undocumented population, it would be the worst economic disaster in the history of the U.S."

another thing....LANDOWNERS along the wall's path will likely fight it!!