+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

auto bitcoin builder

Has anyone heard of something called AutoBitcoinBuilder? It supposedly builds interest on bitcoins deposited with them but you have to request a transfer of funds to your bitcoin wallet, which in the past has proven uncertain. Write if you know anything please.
    Mjolnar

Re: auto bitcoin builder

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnar View Post
    Has anyone heard of something called AutoBitcoinBuilder? It supposedly builds interest on bitcoins deposited with them but you have to request a transfer of funds to your bitcoin wallet, which in the past has proven uncertain. Write if you know anything please.
    Mjolnar
    boa tarde,

Eu me cadastrei nesse site pra fazer um teste, e realmente funciona, já pedi um resgate pra minha carteira bitcoin e fizeram o depósito certinho.
    O site funciona da seguinte maneira:
    1- Você se cadastra através de um link.
    2- Depois você faz um depósito em bitcoins pra eles pra ativar a sua conta, o mínimo para depósito em bitcoins é de $ 1,00 e não tem valor máximo, você pode depositar quanto quiser.
    3- Depois de uma hora mais ou menos, o valor que transferiu pra eles vai aparecer no seu saldo. A partir dai, eles vão pagar pra você de hora em hora, 0,25% do valor que depositou pra eles.
    4- O valor mínimo pra vc solicitar o resgate pra sua carteira bitcoin é de apenas, $ 0,25, ou então você pode deixar acumular pra depois pedir o resgate.
    Estou muito confiante nesse novo projeto de ganhar bitcoins, é bem interessante. Se você quiser fazer um teste, é só cadastrar pelo meu link https://autobitcoinbuilder.com/?ref=francianjos
    Tenho certeza que vc vai gostar.
    Você pode fazer quantos depósito quiser, quanto mais depositar, mais você vai ganhar.
    Espero ter esclarecido um pouco as suas dúvidas.

Um abraço,

Franci

Hi Franci,
    Thank you very much for your answer. Unfortunately I can't read - is it Portuguese? Does anyone out there know Portuguese, if that's what it is? If so, an abbreviated English language translation would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Mjolnar

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnar View Post
    Hi Franci,
    Thank you very much for your answer. Unfortunately I can't read - is it Portuguese? Does anyone out there know Portuguese, if that's what it is? If so, an abbreviated English language translation would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Mjolnar

Hi there,
    Look...I won't keep you long just take a look at what I'm making right now!
    I recently joined a program that's been paying me each and every hour - without lifting a finger!
    I just made 1.54 without doing anything & that's not even the best part! I received it INSTANTLY!
    I didn't have to wait a long time to receive my profits. I got paid INSTANTLY!
    Here's proof:
    $1.54 has been successfully sent to your Bitcoin Wallet ID: 159GzfJseRuUEbrkqB7ubh2qo2K38EX9Vi. The transaction ID is # CWBA7JLFZJVK82TBOXBI9NRILZ.
    Want To Join Me?
    Just visit this link: https://autobitcoinbuilder.com/?ref=vines
    See you there partner!

Good Morning,

Below is a summary of my updated account in the auto bitcoin builder,
    with the deposits I made,
    with my balance today and the withdrawal voucher for my bitcoin wallet.
    Deposit$ 20.00 Jan-24-2017 08:37:03 AMDeposit to The Automated Bitcoin Builder
    System
    Deposit$ 1.00 Jan-22-2017 01:01:35 PMDeposit to The Automated Bitcoin Builder
    System
    Deposit$ 7.82 Jan-18-2017 04:24:27 PMDeposit to The Automated Bitcoin Builder System
    For this period:$ 28.82Total:$ 28.82

https://autobitcoinbuilder.com/?ref=francianjos

Earning $ 0.01 Jan-25-2017 12:24:27 AM
    Earning from deposit $7.82 - 0.25 %
    Earning $ 0.0025 Jan-25-2017 12:01:35 AM
    Earning from deposit $1.00 - 0.25 %
    Earning $ 0.05 Jan-24-2017 11:37:03 PM
    Earning from deposit $20.00 - 0.25 %
    For this period: $ 2.99
    Total:

Withdrawal $ 0.29 Jan-19-2017 07:32:49 AM
    Withdraw to account 1EZxykXp78kGVLYSbZtEpgu7WPU5TJfP6B. Batch is CWBA1HOAEKHMIO64PCG10P6FEK

Last edited by francianjos; 01-25-2017 at 05:29 AM. Reason: esqueci de adicionar o meu link

Yo, this is 100% authentic. I'm letting all of you know right now, off of this program, I'm bouts to become a..........,..,...BITCOIN BILLIONAIRE!

Maybe you bouts to become a billionaire- I just got scammed by ABB for the equivalent of $50.00.
    Mjolnar

Well, I'm in $200 and been taking out $12 a day straight to my bitpay card then I go and take out cash so, if u don't want to do it........more for me!

You don't get it - I sent ABB a deposit for investment and it disappeared. It's not in my ABB account and they don't answer my emails. In case you haven't noticed, these are strong "scam" indicators.
    Mjolnar

No. U don't get it. Everyone who replied to your que

No. U don't get it. Everyone who replied to your question told u it works, so maybe you did something wrong

If you don't intend to finish your reply, I will ask: do you think I'm the only one they've swindled? Because that would be a first in the long history of con artistry.
    Mjolnar

Who are u trying to convince on this thread that ABB is a scam? U won't convince me because I'm getting money. So move on

While others are losing money. I don't try to convince, I merely warn.

Well stop because you're wrong and you're doing a disservice to people who's trying to make some real money. And really, only 2 things happened. 1- you didn't send the satoshi to the right bitcoin address, or 2. (What I truly believe) you are lying!

Wrong on both counts. Truth is never a disservice and whatever you may think of it you are free to do as you wish - but there will be consequences.