+ Reply to Thread

trump and fake news

while he has accused OTHERS who use it to attack his credibility he is guilty of USING it HIMSELF!!

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...2&src=trending
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: trump and fake news

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    while he has accused OTHERS who use it to attack his credibility he is guilty of USING it HIMSELF!!

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...2&src=trending
    "Hillary's gonna win in a landslide" is the fake news repeated endlessly. The msm has lost all credibility
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Re: trump and fake news

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    "Hillary's gonna win in a landslide" is the fake news repeated endlessly. The msm has lost all credibility
    do you recall trump telling his minions to keep it a secret that he is popular/winning becuz he wanted to stay known as the underdog as that has some appeal to many people!? there was not a TRICK in the vote getting PLAYBOOK he did not USE!! which is why he seemed so flip floppy and irrational/outrageous! his MAIN draw was his STRENGTH of CHARACTER!! he was NEVER WRONG!! and he never backed down!! but if he semed to, it was deemed a strategy by his devoted!! there were MANY UNDECIDED voters at the last hr looking for a reason to finally choose!! COMEY gave them a reason!! his FAKE NEWS release was a WHOPPER!! and last but not least in this recovering economy REAL POLLING TAKES MONEY!! loose polling is less expensive!! the few polls that got it right that the margin for hillary was 1% on election day were ignored by main stream media!!
    Last edited by lexx; 01-19-2017 at 02:02 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you