+ Reply to Thread

Look What "racist" Donald Trump did to this black woman even though the elections are over

This will show you the real Trump you voted for: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7JS8No-YTk

Re: Look What "racist" Donald Trump did to this black woman even though the elections are

very clever frank........ now we know why you CLEVERLY call yourself FAT!! looks to me like she works for his SON not him i bet his kids are just trying to MAKE up for trumps GLARING FAULTS!! he prolly woulda FIRED HER but he likes the publicity!!
    Last edited by lexx; 01-17-2017 at 12:59 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: Look What "racist" Donald Trump did to this black woman even though the elections are

Typical Lexx badposting on a GOOD THREAD by the honorable fat man frank. How much is erica lau paying you for this?

You just want to railroad an intelligent conservative right off this site and into prison? That's the badposting mill program agenda in a nutshell!

If anybody wants to know exactly what Lexx and all his "buddies" are up to, read here:

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...osting-warning

Quote Originally Posted by #1CFTUnuch View Post
    Typical Lexx badposting on a GOOD THREAD by the honorable fat man frank. How much is erica lau paying you for this?

You just want to railroad an intelligent conservative right off this site and into prison? That's the badposting mill program agenda in a nutshell!

If anybody wants to know exactly what Lexx and all his "buddies" are up to, read here:

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...osting-warning
    so what's the connection between assange and the cftu which i had to look up on google since i'd never heard of it! maybe its real!? have no idea who the bruce guy is! is someone named FATMAN honorable just cuz you say so!? whoever "you" might really be since you use FAKE NAME to post here TOO!! i do know that alot of screen names that were posting NONSENSE over here in the political section also post in that section that's why i was making comments there! i figured if they are crazy enough to make up/plagiarize stories here then all the stuff must be luney tuney!!
    Last edited by lexx; 02-09-2017 at 07:57 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    so what's the connection between assange and the cftu which i had to look up on google since i'd never heard of it! maybe its real!? have no idea who the bruce guy is! is someone named FATMAN honorable just cuz you say so!? whoever "you" might really be since you use FAKE NAME to post here TOO!! i do know that alot of screen names that were posting NONSENSE over here in the political section also post in that section that's why i was making comments there! i figured if they are crazy enough to make up/plagiarize stories here then all the stuff must be luney tuney!!
    Ok that's just ridiculous. You're obviously ok with being a "fake news guy" and that's fine! If you are willing to post against your conscience as we say, that's YOUR choice. But to accuse us of making up stories is absurd. You can't find a single made up story or news item coming from our corner. It's all backed up and fully sourced.

Fat Man Frank IS honorable and you can tell just from the tone and content of his posts that he believes in goodness and decency.

Oklist

Ok that's just ridiculous. You're obviously ok with being a "fake news guy" and that's fine! If you are willing to post against your conscience as we say, that's YOUR choice. But to accuse us of making up stories is absurd. You can't find a single made up story or news item coming from our corner. It's all backed up and fully sourced.

Fat Man Frank IS honorable and you can tell just from the tone and content of his posts that he believes in goodness and decency.

Oklist
    oh your cute maybe a little feminine even!? living in your goody 2 shoes fantasy world!? and what is OUR CORNER!? like in street corner hookers!? hey who can blame you......we live in tough economic times for losers!?

Thats's a cheap shot.

Figures that AGAIN you can't come up with a single STUPID POST or DUMB STORY coming from us.

You know that our posts are unassailable, so how come not don't you join our side?

Thats's a cheap shot.

Figures that AGAIN you can't come up with a single STUPID POST or DUMB STORY coming from us.

You know that our posts are unassailable, so how come not don't you join our side?
    that ACTUALLY is a VERY INTERSTING REPLY! (it got my ATTENTION) i would love to better understand your PREDICAMENT if that is the case to be made right!? but i dont know who YOU ALL ARE over here!? with so many ODD screen names i tend to just lump them into 1 category!? IDIOTS/CON ARTISTS!!
    Last edited by lexx; 02-10-2017 at 06:26 PM.

that ACTUALLY is a VERY INTERSTING REPLY! (it got my ATTENTION) i would love to better understand your PREDICAMENT if that is the case to be made right!? but i dont know who YOU ALL ARE over here!? with so many ODD screen names i tend to just lump them into 1 category!? IDIOTS/CON ARTISTS!!
    The bigotry you are showing towards a CFTU member right now is sickening. Just because you seem to hate supporters of assange and b.a.g.d. doesn't mean you have the right to invalidate the experiences of those who support them. They are excercising their freedoms and should be commended, not condemned.

you might explain what the relationship between you people and donald trump is!? and why constantly spreading false stories against hillary has anything to do with your CFTU!? and if china is our economic and political ENEMY you people are as good as traitors anyway!? your in it for the MONEY and you got screwed WHO CARES!!

you might explain what the relationship between you people and donald trump is!? and why constantly spreading false stories against hillary has anything to do with your CFTU!? and if china is our economic and political ENEMY you people are as good as traitors anyway!? your in it for the MONEY and you got screwed WHO CARES!!
    This is getting out of hand...Lexx, I don't know if you've seen Fat Man Franks or Carol Dunn's CHINA LIARS LIST threads but understand that you are dangerously close to having your screen name added that that thread as a DECEIVER.

But first I wanted to ask you if that's really who you wanted to be? Do you want to look back on your life in 50 years and say "I can't believe I posted against my conscience." OR do you want to look in the mirror and know that you had the strength of will and power of character to go on threads by real heroes like Fat Man Frank, Cyber Sleuth, FuriousPeter and Time4Truth and ONLY SAY GOOD THINGS IN AGREEMENT?

Who do you want to tell your grand children that you were? You got some real potential, why not try and enlist in the China Fraud Patrol? I know you'll do the right thing!

http://chinafraudpatrol.blogspot.com/

forget 50 yrs i take em 1 at a time nowadays!! i'm on borrowed time as they say!! while i'm somewhat taken aback with your writing style i am not yet convinced of your innocence if i can call it that!! sure i can understand that their are crooks and cannivers in china that weasel and cheat just like any country that does business deals!! especially where foreigners are concerned!? so anyway i will leave you guys alone over there but in politics you better get your stories right!! none of this funky opinionated space invaders garbage!!