+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Scammer "marketing expert" - www.andrewceonctruem.com - Andrew Ceonctruem

This Andrew Ceonctruem is a complete scammer! He will do all his best to convince that you are paying him a flat fee in thousands of dollars, to run your marketing campaign for you, promising fantastic returns! After paying him through bank wire, he practically disappears from the face of this earth. He stops his communication with you despite numerous emails you send to him! He then reverts after 2 months, sending you some pdf document that you can easily get someone in Fiverr to do for $5, and attaching a threat note, warning you not to take legal actions against HIM or his company IMS LLC claiming he is a well trained lawyer. His scam website is www.andrewceonctruem.com. he had removed or made all his youtube private as the people he scammed had written nasty comments on him. please spread the news around to prevent more people from getting scammed.

Re: Scammer "marketing expert" - www.andrewceonctruem.com - Andrew Ceonctruem

Bump up

I registered as another user and he is still asking for money ($10k) upfront from the new victim!

This Andrew Ceonctruem is a complete scammer! He will do all his best to convince that you are paying him a flat fee in thousands of dollars, to run your marketing campaign for you, promising fantastic returns! After paying him through bank wire, he practically disappears from the face of this earth. He stops his communication with you despite numerous emails you send to him! He then reverts after 2 months, sending you some pdf document that you can easily get someone in Fiverr to do for $5, and attaching a threat note, warning you not to take legal actions against HIM or his company IMS LLC claiming he is a well trained lawyer. His scam website is www.andrewceonctruem.com. he had removed or made all his youtube private as the people he scammed had written nasty comments on him. please spread the news around to prevent more people from getting scammed.

Youtube video posted by this shameless scammer!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VyNstH...ient=mv-google

Quote Originally Posted by Angelstar1974 View Post
    I am as well a victim I paid 7K and got 2-3 lessons on the phone and all of a sudden he dose not exist any more may be we can do legal action together ?

I am also a victim of Andrew Ceounctrum paying 7K and after 2-3 phone lessons he disappeared and dose not exist any more no respond on email Skype for months may be we can do legal action together .

The same is true for Sam Ovens:IN September of 2016 I responded to ane-mail from a person at the job offer site of Indeed.com. That personsuggested I become a consultant with Sam Ovens. At his suggestion, Ilistened to the presentation at samovens.com and purchased themarketing program for $1,997. After completing the 6 programs oftraning sessions, I realized that I did not have the digitalexperience to initially implement the difficult Facebook portion ofmarketing program. Thus I went thru the suggested manual mailing ande-mail programs both with significant expense and no success. Becauseof my inability to achieve any of the promises made by Sam ovens Irequested a refund of my $1,997.At present time, I believe that myrequest for a refund is legitimate. Sam Ovens has made promises thathave not come true. He has misrepresented the technical skill needed,the ease of working in the program, the low level of cost and set upexpense, the ongoing time and expense needed, and the rapidity ofreaching customers. In fact the program requires a great deal ofmoney to establish and support any of the initial work and offerings.Likewise it takes above average expertise in the technical skillsrequired to set up the various items, and a vast overstatement of thequickness of success, even if you follow the program guidelines, allof which is extremely difficult to accomplish. I have again watched all of the training tapes, and reviewed my notes, along with tapingall the sessions, and screen shooting all the parts of thepresentations. I have come to the conclusion that there are dozens ofmisrepresentations and promises, that would appear to fit thedefinitions of false promises, misrepresentations, fraud, and ofbeing a scam, impossible to complete in a maximum 4 week time frame,despite multiple statements to the contrary. My initial request forrefund was refused stating their hidden in fine print 30 day refundpolicy. When I continued to request a refund I was finally told thatthey would pay $1,00 if I accepted and would not pursue any furtheraction. I accepted the offer wanting to put all of this behind me.However I have never received any refund nor have I ever received anyresponse to multiple e-mails sent asking when said refund would bepaid. As a 73 year old bronze star Vietnam veteran I believe I havebeen cheated, disrespected, and purposely ignored when I accepted thesettlement. I can only assume they have expected me to just go awaywithout any recourse

Bump up

I registered as another user and he is still asking for money ($10k) upfront from the new victim!

The same is true for Sam Ovens
    IN September of 2016 I responded to ane-mail from a person at the job offer site of Indeed.com. That personsuggested I become a consultant with Sam Ovens. At his suggestion, Ilistened to the presentation at samovens.com and purchased themarketing program for $1,997. After completing the 6 programs oftraining sessions, I realized that I did not have the digitalexperience to initially implement the difficult Facebook portion ofmarketing program. Thus I went thru the suggested manual mailing ande-mail programs both with significant expense and no success. Becauseof my inability to achieve any of the promises made by Sam ovens Irequested a refund of my $1,997.At present time, I believe that myrequest for a refund is legitimate. Sam Ovens has made promises thathave not come true. He has misrepresented the technical skill needed,the ease of working in the program, the low level of cost and set upexpense, the ongoing time and expense needed, and the rapidity ofreaching customers. In fact the program requires a great deal ofmoney to establish and support any of the initial work and offerings.Likewise it takes above average expertise in the technical skillsrequired to set up the various items, and a vast overstatement of thequickness of success, even if you follow the program guidelines, allof which is extremely difficult to accomplish. I have again watched all of the training tapes, and reviewed my notes, along with tapingall the sessions, and screen shooting all the parts of thepresentations. I have come to the conclusion that there are dozens ofmisrepresentations and promises, that would appear to fit thedefinitions of false promises, misrepresentations, fraud, and ofbeing a scam, impossible to complete in a maximum 4 week time frame,despite multiple statements to the contrary. My initial request forrefund was refused stating their hidden in fine print 30 day refundpolicy. When I continued to request a refund I was finally told thatthey would pay $1,00 if I accepted and would not pursue any furtheraction. I accepted the offer wanting to put all of this behind me.However I have never received any refund nor have I ever received anyresponse to multiple e-mails sent asking when said refund would bepaid. As a 73 year old bronze star Vietnam veteran I believe I havebeen cheated, disrespected, and purposely ignored when I accepted thesettlement. I can only assume they have expected me to just go awaywithout any recourse

Yes please, this scammer cheated my hard earned money! Please advise how would you suggest to move forward with the legal action.

Quote Originally Posted by moses1375 View Post
    I am also a victim of Andrew Ceounctrum paying 7K and after 2-3 phone lessons he disappeared and dose not exist any more no respond on email Skype for months may be we can do legal action together .

hi all,

i have unfortunately been scammed by this guy as well. The thing is i did a check on him in November 2016 and found nothing about him...So i thought he was legit...but now it seems he has scammed most of his victims in between end of 2016 and beginning of this year. I reported his activities to YOUTUBE who immediately deleted his account. His website is still up and he has changed his videos...All his previous videos were faked as he made them up in FIVERR.

This guy has absolutely no morals...he refers to his personal voice called Goerge how was the guy i was mostly in contact with...but i believe George and Andrew are the same guy...

His skype name is: andrew.ceonctruem

It seems this guy has disappeared from the face of the earth or is already onto preparing another scam. I wish we could so something about this guy...He deserve to be punished.

Can we do anything about this Andrew Scamctreum?? I am so pissed!

Quote Originally Posted by phem260181 View Post
    hi all,

i have unfortunately been scammed by this guy as well. The thing is i did a check on him in November 2016 and found nothing about him...So i thought he was legit...but now it seems he has scammed most of his victims in between end of 2016 and beginning of this year. I reported his activities to YOUTUBE who immediately deleted his account. His website is still up and he has changed his videos...All his previous videos were faked as he made them up in FIVERR.

This guy has absolutely no morals...he refers to his personal voice called Goerge how was the guy i was mostly in contact with...but i believe George and Andrew are the same guy...

It seems this guy has disappeared from the face of the earth or is already onto preparing another scam. I wish we could so something about this guy...He deserve to be punished.

Can we do anything about this Andrew Scamctreum?? I am so pissed!
    Well,

I have his number that he used to ring me...That is all I have at the moment...+14247813476...If this is his number, we can try to make his life miserable or give it to the authorities.

hi all,

I wish we could get together all 3 of us and do something

Well,

I have his number that he used to ring me...That is all I have at the moment...+14247813476...If this is his number, we can try to make his life miserable or give it to the authorities.

I just tried to call this number message saying it is a non working number .

Well,

Did any one from you have a session with Andreww Scamstrum at all ? I had about three. I cand decide if he is a total scam if he gave me some of his time ?

Thank you for the info. I knew I was not alone. If you get any more info send it to me at [email protected].

Hello all,
    I've pretty much decided that all bitcoin exchanges, games, faucets etc. are either active scams or overly complex organizations that deliberately make things difficult for users by being very hard to contact, refusing to answer queries and withholding payments as much as possible. You are pretty much at their mercy and have no legal recourse whatsoever. These websites would be great if they weren't operated by so many dishonest people, but only a small percentage of them can be trusted. Do not invest anywhere, you won't see your money again.
    Good luck,
    Mjolnar