+ Reply to Thread

U.S. Government about to Chinatize the Internet with total censorship -Say goodbye 2 Truth

In just a few weeks, scam.com, VOAT, Wikileaks, 4Chan, etc. will all be banned from the internet. They telltoo much truth that the MSM hides from the public. Therefore they will be declared "Fake News" by the new Rule 41 Ammendment just passed by the U.S. Senate. Time to get off our collective asses and raise Holy Hell online and with our Congressmen. We are days away from losing our freedom of speech in America. Obama sold us out to the elite oligarchs. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...propaganda-act

Just an FYI to everyone. Do not let this be turned into partisan blaming. Bush passed the Patriot Act and Obama aggressively prosecuted anyone who exposed the abuse. I think they are all corrupt but it doesn't matter. This law destroys the First Amendment. Sure, it was already destroyed ever since 2001, but this is an attempt to add some legitimacy to it. Yeah, I know that Stanford study in the Podesta email said we are an oligarchy but is there anything we can do to stop this? That is what needs to be happening.

Even Canadians know more about American government censorship than Americans! http://rabble.ca/babble/canadian-pol...canada-do-same

Re: U.S. Government about to Chinatize the Internet with total censorship -Say goodbye 2 T

George Orwell called it "Truth Speak" in his classic 1984 novel.

lexx is offline Most Valued Scams Member !!!

Re: U.S. Government about to Chinatize the Internet with total censorship -Say goodbye 2 T

TRUMP HATES FAKE NEWS so i guess your CRAP is SHOT DOWN!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Man Frank View Post

In just a few weeks, scam.com, VOAT, Wikileaks, 4Chan, etc. will all be banned from the internet. They telltoo much truth that the MSM hides from the public. Therefore they will be declared "Fake News" by the new Rule 41 Ammendment just passed by the U.S. Senate. Time to get off our collective asses and raise Holy Hell online and with our Congressmen. We are days away from losing our freedom of speech in America. Obama sold us out to the elite oligarchs. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...propaganda-act

Just an FYI to everyone. Do not let this be turned into partisan blaming. Bush passed the Patriot Act and Obama aggressively prosecuted anyone who exposed the abuse. I think they are all corrupt but it doesn't matter. This law destroys the First Amendment. Sure, it was already destroyed ever since 2001, but this is an attempt to add some legitimacy to it. Yeah, I know that Stanford study in the Podesta email said we are an oligarchy but is there anything we can do to stop this? That is what needs to be happening.

Even Canadians know more about American government censorship than Americans! http://rabble.ca/babble/canadian-pol...canada-do-same
    Wow, this is outrageous and shameful to the max. Thanks for opening my eyes. Its now clear that we are deliberately kept in the dark and only used to fund all these government crimes with our tax dollars.