to: <>
date: Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 5:13 PM
subject: Re: DEAR FRIEND

Dear Friend ,

Thank you for your interest and response to my proposal.

In a brief, the fund in question was deposited in my bank by one late PETER who met his untimely death in a cross-fire in the on-going civil war in Syria. He had fixed the sum of US$500, 000,000.00 (Five hundred million United States Dollars) only in 2012 for 36 calendar months, and the due date for this contract deposit was 16th of Match 2015. And the reason I have chosen you to work with me is because you have the same last name with the depositor and you can easily fit in as his next of kin since he had NONE in his mandate with the bank.

As the former account officer to the depositor, I can work out a structure that will allow you to be the Next of Kin and receive the fund for our mutual benefit. I know what to do to position you as the beneficiary and we will share it 50% apiece when you receive it in your account. I plan to invest part of my share into charity as that is the burden in my heart. If you accept to work and partner with me in this opportunity provided to us by providence, I will give you the blue print of how it will work out perfectly without fail.

I am freely giving you full details of this transaction now believing that you will not betray me. The name of the bank I work is Emirates Development Bank here in UAE and presently I am Member of the Board. You can read more about me on this website;

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/board.asp?privcapId=53474158

I will send you a copy of the deposit certificate and a copy of his company registration when I get your positive reply.

This transaction requires utmost trust and dedication from your side, since you will be receiving the fund as the Next of Kin/Heir to late PETER and you will be in control and the custodian of the money until I come over for my share.

I want you to bear one thing in mind, there is no risk involved in this transaction. It is 100% risk free and secured once you follow my instructions and keep everything secret between us. What I have to do is just to put your information in my bank's computer system as the Next of Kin/ Heir to late Peter, and you will apply for the claim through a lawyer here in UAE which I will recommend to you. The secret of the bank system is on my palm, so putting your details in the system as the Next of Kin/ Heir to late Peter is an easy work for me. The transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect both of us from any breach of law.

I am going to recommend a lawyer here in UAE to you, who you will contact and request for his legal services to represent you for the claim. Once this is done, the lawyer will do all the work and documentation required for the release of the fund to you as the rightful Next of Kin/ Heir to late Peter.

Below are the information I will need from you to do the changes I need to do in the bank and in the computer system so that your name will be posted to the bank's database as the new beneficiary of the fund:

1. Your First/middle names.
2. Your last/surname.
3. Address/telephone.
4. Occupation/designation.

I will start working with the particulars immediately I receive them.

Please remember to treat this transaction with utmost confidentiality for our own good.

Awaiting your urgent response.

Regards,
Abdul Al Fahim