+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Re: Advice for avoiding MLM scams

There are some extremely successful people in our company (six figures a month) who don't touch online promotion...they do, as I do, 100% offline promotion.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Straw man. I never said they were illegitimate. But findings of illegitimacy are always post facto. Just like Vemma, just like Herbalife.
    Just like your false claims that the FTC wasn't concerned about actual retail (non distributor) sales.

Show that you're promoting the products? Here:

https://uk.lifeplus.com/chrisdoyle/u...s-virtual-tour
    Ooops!
    Cat Police - SF

Sadly for joker there is no ooops about it, I have a website because I'm a customer and choose to have one to order my products from, but joker, much as he's tried, cannot prove that I'm actually promoting that website or the products on it.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Sadly for joker there is no ooops about it, I have a website because I'm a customer and choose to have one to order my products from, but joker, much as he's tried, cannot prove that I'm actually promoting that website or the products on it.
    Just curious, why is jokefool afforded any anonymity here?

He's haunting others about their true identity, as he hides like a snot-nosed, booger picking child.

Joefool = Hypocrite
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post

He's haunting others about their true identity, as he hides like a snot-nosed, booger picking child.

Joefool = Hypocrite
    Glad I never deleted my siglines.

And aren't you the wimp who called me out and then no showed me for a face to face meeting in Las Vegas? Yeah, you're that guy.
    Last edited by Joecool44; 02-13-2017 at 08:17 PM.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Glad I never deleted my siglines.

And aren't you the wimp who called me out and then no showed me for a face to face meeting in Las Vegas? Yeah, you're that guy.
    Why Ohein no showed:

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Joefool = Hypocrite
    Very true….it’s all he ever does, he’s obsessed with who others are and what they’re doing.

Joefool = Hypocrite
    It's comforting to know you are still alive. I am in SF during the week and Sacto on weekends.
    Cat Police - SF

Very true….it’s all he ever does, he’s obsessed with who others are and what they’re doing.

You've claimed to know my identity more than once. So you were either lying or wrong. Which one is it?

And speaking of hiding, what MLM are you building?

Quote Originally Posted by dank111 View Post
    https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/busi...evel-marketing

If you are looking to join an MLM as a business opportunity the FTC gives some great advice in the link above. Remember to get everything in writing and to never sign during a pitch or meeting, give yourself a couple of days to review all the information before making any decisions. Ask someone you trust who understands business to review the MLM before you join.

If you cannot get answers to all your questions from the person recruiting you get the contact information from someone in the MLM who can answer all your questions. If it is a legitimate opportunity they will have no issues answering the questions below.

Some great questions from the FTC to get answers in writing from the person recruiting you before joining an MLM:

1) How much money did you make last year — that is, your income and bonuses, less your expenses?

2) What were your expenses last year, including money you spent on training and buying products?

3) What are your annual sales of the product?

4) What percentage of the money you've made — income and bonuses less your expenses — came from recruiting other distributors and selling them inventory or other items to get started?

5) What percentage of your sales were made to distributors?

Do not be a low information consumer, get all the information and make sure all your questions are answered. Do not be afraid to ask for tax records and notarized profit/loss statements, the person recruiting you is presenting this as a legitimate business opportunity so you should evaluate it as one.

If they refuse to answer your questions or try to give evasive answers it is probably not a legitimate opportunity.
    All MLMs are scams and are bound to fail for all but very few who got in at the beginning. Don't be fooled!

MLM is going to see a great future because President Trump is in charge now.

Right.

Bill Henderson of Data Marketing Lists 1910 St Paul St, Demopolis, AL 36732 is definitely one of the biggest rip off artists around. His lists have provided me no success at all. He does charge a good penny for them but between the lack of results and the 12% nixie ratio I have gotten, his advertising is definitely false. He is a rip off. Don't use his lists! You'll regret it!

Avoid this rip off!
    I just got in the mail today a flyer entitled The New Fast Cash Generator by PLC, 4902 Carlisle Pike #416, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050. I called their telephone number and a guy named Gabe told me about the program. He sounded retarded. He was definitely ignorant about how MLM really works, so then I asked him about his print and mail, yer he couldn't send me a sample, nor have I ever seen one mailing from this douchebag. Considering he couldn't tell me the current price for 3rd class mailings, I am going to safely assume he isn't mailing out anything to begin with. After doing a telephone search, this is the name that came up: Arnaldo Torrent

View Owner Information

CURRENT ADDRESS
    S 100 Filbert St, APT F2
    Mechanicsburg, PA 17055

The address he uses above is a UPS STORE and the apartment complex he lives in I viewed on google earth. This guy is definitely ripping people off. Anybody know anything about him so I can file a complaint with the local Postal Inspectors. We'll put this dickhead out of business quick enough!