+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I am the king of the scam dot com MLM section

Fear me! I have brought down the MLM industry from here, scam dot com. Do you feel I have delusions of grandeur? 10yearsbaby, Matt Rassmussen, the Amway shill, who dare defy I who am king!
    Cat Police - SF

Re: I am the king of the scam dot com MLM section

Quote Originally Posted by Richard 3 View Post
    Fear me! I have brought down the MLM industry from here, scam dot com. Do you feel I have delusions of grandeur? 10yearsbaby, Matt Rassmussen, the Amway shill, who dare defy I who am king!
    Hail the King, I’m now on welfare and living in a tent because of you!

"People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Never heard of you.
    Who are you again?
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post

Hah!

You were and are the last man standing on the MLM team. You've never backed down from saying MLM is a valid business and your loyalty is admirable and noted - it shows that you more of the right stuff (that you need in MLM) than the other lops who bragged and boasted their way into oblivion on here.

2017 may be your year! (MLM-wise, that is....).
    Last edited by Richard 3; 01-01-2017 at 07:34 PM.
    Cat Police - SF

See below.
    Last edited by Richard 3; 01-01-2017 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Technical adjustments.
    Cat Police - SF

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Never heard of you.
    Who are you again?
    I am your Lord and Master, and Excellency Most High of the scam dot com MLM Forum.

I am the only person who wrote an MLM poem. (It is on here somewhere, a masterpiece of post-modern American literature. I only wish I could find it. "The upline sprayed bullets into the lobby of equal opportunity..." It started something like that. )

I am JoeCool44's best friend.

I am Richard III, (friend to man and beast. Sworn enemy of MLM business builders.)

Do you remember now, NoMaxim, (sycophant to "NoAgenda")?

Last edited by Richard 3; 01-01-2017 at 07:32 PM. Reason: To employ sweeping feminist ideals.
    Cat Police - SF

so your excellency, can i have your opinion on tupperware!? i dont spend alot of time here so i'm curious since i stumbled on a website that had an evaluation that seemed favorable!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    so your excellency, can i have your opinion on tupperware!? i dont spend alot of time here so i'm curious since i stumbled on a website that had an evaluation that seemed favorable!
    Tupperware is an outmoded product. There are newer and better products that do the same thing. That said, Tupperware did seem like an "ethical" MLM company. They weren't given to hard sell and obtuse earnings reports or any other of the seedy MLM tactics that are standard business procedures.

The most important question is WHY have YOU abandoned YOUR writing style, which WAS marked by WORDS (seemingly randomly chosen) that are presented in ALL CAPS?

dO YOU LIVE IN THE mIDwEST?
    Cat Police - SF

Tupperware is an outmoded product. There are newer and better products that do the same thing. That said, Tupperware did seem like an "ethical" MLM company. They weren't given to hard sell and obtuse earnings reports or any other of the seedy MLM tactics that are standard business procedures.

The most important question is WHY have YOU abandoned YOUR writing style, which WAS marked by WORDS (seemingly randomly chosen) that are presented in ALL CAPS?

dO YOU LIVE IN THE mIDwEST?
    unless i'm mistaken, i never MIXED lower case with upper in any single WORD!! oops! now look what cha made me do.....just when i gave up drinking!! ...again....and besides it would not be polite to YELL at the KING!? which reminds me i have recently watched the WAR of the ROSES on PBS!! verwy interwesting!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    unless i'm mistaken, i never MIXED lower case with upper in any single WORD!! oops! now look what cha made me do.....just when i gave up drinking!! ...again....and besides it would not be polite to YELL at the KING!? which reminds me i have recently watched the WAR of the ROSES on PBS!! verwy interwesting!!
    YOU are questioning my sanity with your clever "WAR of the ROSES" comment!

"the mental infirmity and weak rule of Henry VI which revived interest in Richard, Duke of York's claim to the throne."
    Cat Police - SF

Kris Doyle has cognitive dissonance. The rest of the MLM defenders snapped out of it and realized MLM is a scam and left the forum.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Kris Doyle has cognitive dissonance. The rest of the MLM defenders snapped out of it and realized MLM is a scam and left the forum.
    Thank you for your Donald Trump vote…. A very pro-MLM President.

"People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Thank you for your Donald Trump vote…. A very pro-MLM President.

You could be right but I would think with ISIS and the economy, I would think the President would have better things to do that bother with MLM scams.
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

YOU are questioning my sanity with your clever "WAR of the ROSES" comment!

"the mental infirmity and weak rule of Henry VI which revived interest in Richard, Duke of York's claim to the throne."
    be rest assured, it was completely coincidental!?

Your first honest comment on scam.com

If you brought them down, why are MLM scams still so popular?