On 12/30/2016 at 1:29 PM, "Santander Bank PLC" < info@santanderbankplc.com> wrote:

SANTANDER S.A. PLC.
Banco Santander S.A. New York Branch.
Address: 864 8th Ave, New York, NY 10019,
United States.
Phone: +1 774 2002 3670
Date: 30th of December, 2016.

Re: To Beneficiary,

This is to acknowledge your application.
Also we received your Payment File from Barrister Andor Sanders (ESQ), in your name, and to pay the sum Eleven Million Eight Hundred and Thirty Five Thousand United State Dollars ($11,835.000.00) USD to you.

Be informed that we are processing your payment file.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE THE LISTED INFORMATION BELOW FOR IMMEDIATE PROCESSING OF YOUR PAYMENT.

FULL NAME: ..............
ADDRESS: ..............
TELEPHONE: .......................

ID: INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVER'S LICENSE.
BENEFICIARY BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION:

Bank name: ................
Bank Address: ....................
Account name: .....................
Account number: .................
IBAN OR Sift Code: ...............
Accept our congratulations.

Yours in Service,

Mr. Jose Pinto
ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER,
SANTANDER BANK, NEW YORK BRANCH
Copyright 2016Santander Inc.
On 12/30/2016 at 5:58 AM, "Andor Sanders" < andors080@gmail.com> wrote:

How are you today?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I want to inform you that Reverend Luis Stevens is dead, he has been diagonized of esophageal cancer.

He stated that you should received his estates, the sum of Eleven Million Eight Hundred and Thirty Five Thousand United State Dollars ($11,835.000.00) be share into 2 parts, one parts will be for motherless baby homes, second part is to be invest to a good business of your choice that will bear his name and manage by you.
According to Reverend Luis Stevens, half of the profit from the business you made in very year, you must distribute for the needy and orphanage children and half for your good work.

Be informed that as his Attorney, I will have 10% of the total estate when you received the estate.
I am to guide and protect you legally on this claim, all I require from you is your Honest and Maximum support to enable us go ahead, therefore, you will received the estate in few days without any further delay.

I have submitted your information to the paying bank, the Santander Bank, New York, for the recognition of his inheritance fund in your name and for immediate release of his fund to you.

You are advice to contact the Santander bank immediately and inform the bank that you contacted for your unpaid fund, they will recognize your payment file.

BANK CONTACT INFORMATION BELOW:

Banco Santander S.A. New York Branch.
Address: 864 8th Ave, New York, NY 10019,
United States.
Email: info@santanderbankplc.com
Telephone: +1 774 2002 3670
Contact person: Mr. Jose Pinto.

Please always inform m on every communication with the bank for further advice and for my own records.

This is my mobile telephone number +1 224 306 1140

Respectfully,

Barrister Andor Sanders.
ESQ.