+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Work at home, 24/7 sourcing solutions?

Greg is a in' liar. Show yourself Greg, and I will say it to your face, just before I break your nose !!!

Avoid this rip off!
    I just got in the mail today a flyer entitled The New Fast Cash Generator by PLC, 4902 Carlisle Pike #416, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050. I called their telephone number and a guy named Gabe told me about the program. He sounded retarded. He was definitely ignorant about how MLM really works, so then I asked him about his print and mail, yer he couldn't send me a sample, nor have I ever seen one mailing from this douchebag. Considering he couldn't tell me the current price for 3rd class mailings, I am going to safely assume he isn't mailing out anything to begin with. After doing a telephone search, this is the name that came up: Arnaldo Torrent

View Owner Information

CURRENT ADDRESS
    S 100 Filbert St, APT F2
    Mechanicsburg, PA 17055

The address he uses above is a UPS STORE and the apartment complex he lives in I viewed on google earth. This guy is definitely ripping people off. Anybody know anything about him so I can file a complaint with the local Postal Inspectors. We'll put this dickhead out of business quick enough!

Nice information mentioned here. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer DErrico View Post
    I took the check to Wells Fargo also.. they cashed the check. I emailed Mr. Daniels like the email said and he just called me too. He wants me to deposit $3,312.00 in a account at PNC Bank under an account for Anthony Brown. I have not done it. I thought it was a scam, but they cashed the check. Now what should I do.
    wait and see if the check was good. Donít touch the money for at least 72hrs see if the check clears but sounds like a similar scam I got caught up in several years ago. I was sent a US postal money order told to deposit in my account and then Tate x amount and wire it to a person through west union only to find out the us postal money order was fake and I was liable for the amount I drew out of my account and wired through Western Union I had to pay my bank back for the fake money order. Be careful I donít think I would touch the money till I was sure it cleared. Just because the bank cashed it doesnít mean itís good money