+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Work at home, 24/7 sourcing solutions?

Hello, I have recently been applying to numerous jobs via typical online job boards. I was contacted by a guy named "Greg Daniels" from 24/7 Sourcing Solutions regarding a work at home position. Everything sounded legit until he said they were sending me a check to purchase equipment. I was advised to deposit the check into my account, then withdraw the funds and deposit it into another account at a different bank. This is how I was told I would be paying for the necessary equipment. This sounds incredibly crazy to me, I was wondering if anyone else had any experience with this type of incident? Should I report this to someone, as it sounds like money laundering to me? Or should I keep the money when I deposit the check? (lol, jk)
    Thanks for any input

Re: Work at home, 24/7 sourcing solutions?

I received an email from the same guy. Today the check arrived. I don't know what to do! I called the number he text me from and spoke with him. Can you call me at(512)*788-8305
    Last edited by Tamikaandrews82; 12-28-2016 at 11:32 AM.

3. 12-28-2016, 01:40 PM

4. 12-28-2016, 01:42 PM

I just came from Wells Fargo which is the bank they used for the check and it was all fraud. I gave them the envelope it came in and also both numbers I had for Greg Daniels. Whatever you do, do not attempt to cash the check!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tamikaandrews82 View Post
    I just came from Wells Fargo which is the bank they used for the check and it was all fraud. I gave them the envelope it came in and also both numbers I had for Greg Daniels. Whatever you do, do not attempt to cash the check!!!
    Thank You for the information Tamika it was very helpful 😊

Ladies i have a work at home job opportunity & its not a scam lol go to Naviasgiftboutique.com click on CAREERS have a blessed and wonderful day

I took the check to Wells Fargo also.. they cashed the check. I emailed Mr. Daniels like the email said and he just called me too. He wants me to deposit $3,312.00 in a account at PNC Bank under an account for Anthony Brown. I have not done it. I thought it was a scam, but they cashed the check. Now what should I do.

When I went to Wells Fargo they were initially going to cash the check also. That wasn't my issue, my issue was why would I cash it only to deposit into another account. The teller told me that once you cash it you take sole responsibility for what happens after that. Meaning that once they catch up to him you are in as much trouble as the people behind the scam. I have a family I couldn't take the risk of cashing the check when I knew in the back of my mind this would come back on me. I can't tell you what to do at this point but just be wise. Have a blessed day!

Not sure why you people are making these claims when none of you actually followed through with being hired. FYI I have been working for them for 7 months.

Good for you!!

Quote Originally Posted by dvgdodn2 View Post
    Not sure why you people are making these claims when none of you actually followed through with being hired. FYI I have been working for them for 7 months.
    So I received the same email and check from Greg and since you were the only one saying it's legit I wanted to know if I need to go ahead with the process. Also how long does it take to start earning money.

Quote Originally Posted by Chartrice87 View Post
    So I received the same email and check from Greg and since you were the only one saying it's legit I wanted to know if I need to go ahead with the process. Also how long does it take to start earning money.
    UPDATE: So I went to Wells Fargo Bank and they told me the check and the account was fraud. They kept the check and advised me to cut all contact with who ever had sent the check. So now I'm really wondering what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by fletchlives View Post
    Hello, I have recently been applying to numerous jobs via typical online job boards. I was contacted by a guy named "Greg Daniels" from 24/7 Sourcing Solutions regarding a work at home position. Everything sounded legit until he said they were sending me a check to purchase equipment. I was advised to deposit the check into my account, then withdraw the funds and deposit it into another account at a different bank. This is how I was told I would be paying for the necessary equipment. This sounds incredibly crazy to me, I was wondering if anyone else had any experience with this type of incident? Should I report this to someone, as it sounds like money laundering to me? Or should I keep the money when I deposit the check? (lol, jk)
    Thanks for any input

I spoke with greg daniels. He assured me it was a legit business. I deposited the check. It was fraud charge back of $12 on my account and my bank shut down my account. I never attempted to withdraw any of it. It reversed and chargrback. DONT DEPOSIT IT

15. 01-01-2017, 04:46 AM

Quit lying you scam artist!! Your company is a complete scam and your checks are fraudulent. To everyone who has received a check from these people DO NOT DEPOSIT IT, THESE CHECKS ARE FRAUDULENT, AND YOUR BANKS WILL CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNTS IMMEDIATELY AS MINES WERE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer DErrico View Post
    I took the check to Wells Fargo also.. they cashed the check. I emailed Mr. Daniels like the email said and he just called me too. He wants me to deposit $3,312.00 in a account at PNC Bank under an account for Anthony Brown. I have not done it. I thought it was a scam, but they cashed the check. Now what should I do.
    This company is a scam!!! DO NOT SEND THIS GUY ANY MONEY!!! THE CHECK IS FRAUDULENT AND MY BANK CAUGHT IT AND CLOSED DOWN MY ACCOUNTS...CUT OFF ALL CONTACT WITH GREG DANIELS AND THE SO CALLED COMPANY IMMEDIATELY.

Yeah ok, Greg Daniels, you are not slick!!! There is nothing to follow with as this is not a job, it is a scam. The checks that you are sending out are fraudulent. You are currently under investigation. For everyone out there listening this guy dvgdodn2 or anyone claiming to work or have worked for this company it's a lie. It's either Greg Daniels himself if that is even his real name or it is someone else who is affiliated with this scam. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CASH THE CHECKS AS THEY ARE FRAUDULENT AND THIS COMPANY DOES NOT EXIST...ALSO, MAKE SURE TO REPORT IT TO THE AUTHORITIES IMMEDIATELY AND CUT OFF ALL CONTACT WITH THEM!!!!

Take the check to your bank, and ask them to verify that it is valid. I had a similar experience to yours, and my bank checked it out for me, and found out that the cashiers check was real, but had already been cashed several months earlier. If I followed the senders instructions, and cashed the check and sent them or deposited the majority of the check amount into a different account, then the check would bounce, and I would owe the bank a large sum of money, which I did not have. I urge you to proceed with extreme caution.