This is a scam. He will ask you to go on skype and it is possible he will ask you to expose yourself,if so, that will be part of a second scam.

to: <>
date: Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 6:06 PM
subject: Response.
Dear,

Thank you for your quick reply to my email. Just as I told you, my name is Dome Williams. I am from Sierra Leone. At the moment, I just arrival in Ghana few days now to make claims of the cash money and gold that my late father deposited with a shipping company here Accra Ghana West Africa. I am the only child of my parents. That is why I need your help to move this Gold to your country for investment. Africa is not good to invest this money because our economy is not good. I also want to continue my education in your country when I move my consignment there. That is why I need your help to achieve this. I took my time to write you on this platform because there are lots of dishonest and devilish act going on internet presently which make people to lack trust, but the best way to advertise or look for a serious and honest partner is through internet communication. .

Finally let me tell you that this transaction has no risk, I am genius real person, and i will like us to communicate through Skype where we can be able to see each other on camera, for it to prove the reality of everything before i will do this business with you. You can send me your Skype id and Mobile phone number on your next reply,

Please let me know urgently if you are interested for us to handle this together before I will give you more details.
Yours Sincerely,
Dome
reply-to: Dome Williams < domewilliams1974@gmail.com>
to:
date: Sun, Dec 25, 2016 at 7:37 PM
subject: I await your urgent response.

Dearly Friend,

My Greetings to you and your family, My name is Dome Williams, am from Sierra Leonine nationality. I am writing to seek your indulgence and co-operation on an important issue that will benefit you a lot. With regards to your details stated above, I believe that you are capable enough to handle this project with me. I want to use this medium for introduction and then gain your trust and confidence before I can give you the details of the business transaction I have at hand.

Please, reply and let me know if I should go ahead to disclose this important information to you.

I await your urgent response.
Kind regards,
Dome Williams