+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

One World Religion

I believe there is a religious issue with regard to God's commandments. Assuming God's word to his holy people is Judaism, why are there so many different faiths? How many more religions and interpretations of religious books will there be before the end of time? Religions are swirling in a pool of ideas, each one from the mind and heart of "original thinkers," or can we find the word of God in one book or in one religion? History would be much different if humans obeyed God's commandments. There would be only one "holy order." There would be no competing religions, religious zealots, or new religious life styles. All creatures would love and worship one God.

Having one world religion is not just a dream it is what God requires for a holy order. With such a world, it would be possible to fulfill prophesy proposed by Revelation (Rev. 21) whereas God’s people live in one holy city. If everyone loved and worshipped the one true God, there would not be disagreements or dissatisfaction from people pursuing wrong faiths or religions.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-21-2016 at 01:30 PM.

Re: One World Religion

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there is a religious issue with regard to God's commandments. Assuming God's word to his holy people is Judaism, why are there so many different faiths? How many more religions and interpretations of religious books will there be before the end of time? Are religions a swirling pool of ideas, each one from the mind and heart of "original thinkers," or can we find the word of God in one book or in one religion? History would be much different if humans obeyed God's commandments. There would be only one "holy order." There would be no competing religions, religious zealots, or new religious life styles. All creatures would love and worship one God.

Having one world religion is not just a dream it is what God requires for a holy order. With such a world, it would be possible to fulfill prophesy proposed by Revelation (Rev. 21) whereas God’s people live in one holy city. If everyone loved and worshipped the one true God, there would not be disagreements or dissatisfaction from people pursuing wrong faiths or religions.
    this is strange.......either you have a word for word memory on any religious topic OR you copied and PASTED from 1 of your earlier posts!!but pray tell us ASSUMING you are correct, that we can get from A to B!? in a sense the bible says its just gonna happen no matter what we humans try to do about it!? generally speaking i find humans are always AHEAD of the fact!! which is why it also says, wait for the lord!? and who is the coaxer of such speedy zeal!? satan comes to mind.....
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

i was thinking about this election yr and i find a comparison with your proposals! the dems are always pushing for ideals according to educated reason and science while republicans seem more to dont get ahead of/force people into changes!! seems to me your proposals are a stretch for the voting public!? they would never vote for it!! especially if someone comes along and voices their feelings about it!? which is what i do i guess!! i'm the trump in your plans!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

I have some thoughts about God's one world religion. As for lexx's comments, the topic has nothing to do with politics. God is not political, God is omnipotent, holy and eternal. Humans have no competing philosophy or set of beliefs, they are not gods, they are creatures of God. What we know about God and heaven derives from God's intervention in human affairs. It happened after creatures evolved from the fall of paradise. God had preferred nature to evolve unmolested. So, God was not pleased when humans began to dominate other species on earth.

For there to be a one world religion, there would have to be a heaven on earth. Why would God change for another reality? The answer of course is, he wouldn't! God has never, and will never change. The problem for humans is God requires obedience. Satan is a perfect example of disobedience. Perhaps, disobedience is one reason why lexx and others admire Satan. Rebellion allows for many choices. Thus, a human definition for happiness is freedom or independence from constraining influences. The essence of Independence is joy and freedom. Well, is that why God created creatures? It is a long story from Satan's rebellion to today's predicament of freedom from God's Commandments.

In heaven, Satan made a choice to challenge God. For some reason, Satan decided he was God. Therefore, the real God, the one who created him, was to be ignored, or perhaps destroyed. As Satan rebelled from Gods heavenly rule, he decided to take over heaven. Not knowing the purpose of Satan's rebellion, the other angels surrounded Satan. What was he up to? They were surprised when Satan abused them. Rather than loving the other angels like God, Satan attacked and hurt them. Subsequently, the angles complained to God. God knew about Satan's evil intentions. Instead of destroying Satan, God created a prison, the universe, a "dark dangerous place" with a cauldron of gigantic galaxies, exploding stars, and noxious fumes; not a good place for a church picnic.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-22-2016 at 06:40 PM.

ancient man had a concept of religion Even Homo Neanderthals had a concept of an afterlife due to burial artifacts. so belief in a God and an afterlife is in the DNA of mankind. Even ancient man like Homo heidelbegensis .now then the most ancient regions are the Hindus or those in the Indus valley also the Egyptians with their many Gods followed by the Zorasterism, the latter being the first monotheism then came the Jews with the daughter religion the Christians about that time also the Buddhists. finally about 300 years later the Muslims then the Baha'is in the 1860's followed by the Mormons about the 1830-1840's and then the moderns like the Scientologists. ( the1950's) so it is in mankind's blood to have a God or Gods and an afterlife. it is predicted though that should mankind exist to the next century then mankind will give up or do away with religion. like alchemy of the Middle ages it outlived its usefulness. there will be a belief in a Supreme being of a Force higher than ourselves and some form of afterlife. but that is it in a way it comes full circle to what ancient man believed. a God and a afterlife with ritualistic burial but that is it

Based on what I know, creatures in paradise on earth had eternal salvation. It was during the dinosaur era about 65 million years ago. As long as God was in the world with His angels, all creatures had eternal life. Paradise was not a small portion of earth. The whole planet was paradise; the earth was aglow with God's holy light. Satan came unexpectedly from the abyss (universe) and disrupted paradise. Instead of becoming part of God's holy order on earth, Satan attacked and disrupted paradise. After God and His angels went back to heaven, the planet went back to nature. Compared to paradise, the world had become a graveyard. If it were not for human societies, everything would have evolved naturally. Contrary to popular belief, God was not pleased when humans began to dominate other species and develop civilizations. He decided to intervene in human affairs. The Bible is a history of God's intervention. God selected his chosen people to bring about a profound change on earth. God's intention was to bring about a holy order with his chosen people. However, it required obedience. There are numerous Old Testament stories about people refusing to obey God's commandments. Thus, we have a world gone astray. God's plans for a holy order on earth did not materialize. If other people had joined God's holy order, there would have been eternity for earth's creatures and a second paradise on earth.

If salvation means people go to heaven, why is there no mention of it in Revelation? God proposed an earthly paradise, “the holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God . . . (Rev. 21:2).” The new city would be a tribute to God's chosen people. “It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal.” (Rev. 21:11). Next, we have a tribute to God's twelve angels in heaven. “It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the West. The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the lamb” (Rev. 21:12 & 13). It is an enormous city. An angel measured it. “He measured the city with a rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia in length, and as wide and high as it is long.” (Rev. 21:16). The length is 1,400 miles long. Apparently, the city could accommodate a large population of obedient followers. It is what God proposed for his chosen people if they obeyed His commandments. Moreover, God is with them. “Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them.” (Rev.21:3). It will be as it was before when God and his angels were with creatures in paradise.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-22-2016 at 11:02 PM.

I have some thoughts about God's one world religion. As for lexx's comments, the topic has nothing to do with politics. God is not political, God is omnipotent, holy and eternal. Humans have no competing philosophy or set of beliefs, they are not gods, they are creatures of God. What we know about God and heaven derives from God's intervention in human affairs. It happened after creatures evolved from the fall of paradise. God had preferred nature to evolve unmolested. So, God was not pleased when humans began to dominate other species on earth.

For there to be a one world religion, there would have to be a heaven on earth. Why would God change for another reality? The answer of course is, he wouldn't! God has never, and will never change. The problem for humans is God requires obedience. Satan is a perfect example of disobedience. Perhaps, disobedience is one reason why lexx and others admire Satan. Rebellion allows for many choices. Thus, a human definition for happiness is freedom or independence from constraining influences. The essence of Independence is joy and freedom. Well, is that why God created creatures? It is a long story from Satan's rebellion to today's predicament of freedom from God's Commandments.

In heaven, Satan made a choice to challenge God. For some reason, Satan decided he was God. Therefore, the real God, the one who created him, was to be ignored, or perhaps destroyed. As Satan rebelled from Gods heavenly rule, he decided to take over heaven. Not knowing the purpose of Satan's rebellion, the other angels surrounded Satan. What was he up to? They were surprised when Satan abused them. Rather than loving the other angels like God, Satan attacked and hurt them. Subsequently, the angles complained to God. God knew about Satan's evil intentions. Instead of destroying Satan, God created a prison, the universe, a "dark dangerous place" with a cauldron of gigantic galaxies, exploding stars, and noxious fumes; not a good place for a church picnic.
    ok just to cut to the CHASE, WHY did god do that!?

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    Do what? Why don't you ask God?

why did he create the universe for satan!? DUH!! quick, have some more dreams and tell us the answer!?
    Last edited by lexx; 12-22-2016 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post

Here is what God did after Satan was imprisoned in the universe. I believe paradise was a second chance for Satan. He blew his opportunity by returning to his evil ways.

Based on what I know, creatures in paradise on earth had eternal salvation. It was during the dinosaur era about 65 million years ago. As long as God was in the world with His angels, all creatures had eternal life. Paradise was not a small portion of earth. The whole planet was paradise; the earth was aglow with God's holy light. Satan came unexpectedly from the abyss (universe) and disrupted paradise. Instead of becoming part of God's holy order on earth, Satan attacked and disrupted paradise. After God and His angels went back to heaven, the planet went back to nature. Compared to paradise, the world had become a graveyard. If it were not for human societies, everything would have evolved naturally. Contrary to popular belief, God was not pleased when humans began to dominate other species and develop civilizations. He decided to intervene in human affairs. The Bible is a history of God's intervention. God selected his chosen people to bring about a profound change on earth. God's intention was to bring about a holy order with his chosen people. However, it required obedience. There are numerous Old Testament stories about people refusing to obey God's commandments. Thus, we have a world gone astray. God's plans for a holy order on earth did not materialize. If other people had joined God's holy order, there would have been eternity for earth's creatures and a second paradise on earth.

If salvation means people go to heaven, why is there no mention of it in Revelation? God proposed an earthly paradise, “the holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God . . . (Rev. 21:2).” The new city would be a tribute to God's chosen people. “It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal.” (Rev. 21:11). Next, we have a tribute to God's twelve angels in heaven. “It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the West. The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the lamb” (Rev. 21:12 & 13). It is an enormous city. An angel measured it. “He measured the city with a rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia in length, and as wide and high as it is long.” (Rev. 21:16). The length is 1,400 miles long. Apparently, the city could accommodate a large population of obedient followers. It is what God proposed if his chosen people obeyed His commandments. Moreover, God is with them. “Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them.” (Rev.21:3). It will be as it was before when God and his angels were with creatures in paradise.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-22-2016 at 11:05 PM.

i guess god admires satan!? why else would he let him screw JOBe over!?

Here is what God did after Satan was imprisoned in the universe. I believe paradise was a second chance for Satan. He blew his opportunity by returning to his evil ways.

If salvation means people go to heaven, why is there no mention of it in Revelation? God proposed an earthly paradise, “the holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God . . . (Rev. 21:2).” The new city would be a tribute to God's chosen people. “It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal.” (Rev. 21:11). Next, we have a tribute to God's twelve angels in heaven. “It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the West. The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the lamb” (Rev. 21:12 & 13). It is an enormous city. An angel measured it. “He measured the city with a rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia in length, and as wide and high as it is long.” (Rev. 21:16). The length is 1,400 miles long. Apparently, the city could accommodate a large population of obedient followers. It is what God proposed if his chosen people obeyed His commandments. Moreover, God will be with them. “Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them.” (Rev.21:3). It would be as it was before when God and his angels were with creatures in paradise.
    you still aint explained how we get from A to B by VOLUNTARY choice!?

religion including judaism has been around a long time, but accomplished NOTHING in regard to mankind as a whole!! talking to a WALL is kinda STUPID!? but HEY!! beats WORKIN!!

Salvation is a freewill issue. If people do not obey God's commandments, there are consequences. If there is no holy order on earth, there can be no holy city. The book of Revelation is a possibility, not a guarantee, of paradise on earth. Paradise is not possible without God. According to Revelation, God will be with them in paradise. “Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them.” (Rev.21:3). It would be as it was before when God and his angels were with creatures in paradise during the dinosaur era.

Salvation is a freewill issue. If people do not obey God's commandments, there are consequences. If there is no holy order on earth, there can be no holy city. The book of Revelation is a possibility, not a guarantee, of paradise on earth. Paradise is not possible without God. According to Revelation, God will be with them in paradise. “Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them.” (Rev.21:3). It would be as it was before when God and his angels were with creatures in paradise during the dinosaur era.
    the issue with free will is man lost it thru adam!! no way man can overcome this deficit alone!!

There have been distractions from the purpose of this thread. Why don't we discuss a One World Religion?

I believe there is a religious issue with regard to God's commandments. Assuming God's word to his holy people is Judaism, why are there so many different faiths? How many more religions and interpretations of religious books will there be before the end of time? Religions are swirling in a pool of ideas, each one from the mind and heart of "original thinkers," or can we find the word of God in one book or in one religion? History would be much different if humans obeyed God's commandments. There would be only one "holy order." There would be no competing religions, religious zealots, or new religious life styles. All creatures would love and worship one God.

Last edited by Cnance; 12-24-2016 at 01:24 PM.