Yes he is my lawyer and he told me that he have directed you to the
Bank in regard to the transfer of the total sum $32.5 million dollar
to your personal account all I needed to know is your conclusions with
the bank in regard to the transmission of the fund to your address

Mr. James Lynn
to: <>
date: Sun, Dec 18, 2016 at 3:00 PM
subject: You should try to update me on your conclusion with the bank

HOUSE OF AUTHORITY AND JUSTICES CENTRAL DISTRICT, PORTO - NOVO, AT THE DESK Barrister Williams C.F Smith

The bank director Mr. Hazard Morris told me that before the payment excise will be accrued and transferred to your personal account in UK that you are required to pay the total sum of $3,250 dollar to procure a non residential account on your name to enable the transmission of the total sum to your personal account in UK through the aid of E-banking bank to bank transfer

Again he told me that the issues has been concluded with you and you promised to be sending the fee to the bank by tomorrow

You should try to update me on your conclusion with the bank regarding to the transfer of the fund to your personal account

Yours faithful
Barrister Williams C.F Smith
to: <>
date: Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 3:19 AM
subject: Re: Yours faithful Barrister Williams C.F Smith

OFFICE OF ECO - BANK DEPARTMENT BENIN REPUBLIC
Address: Rue Du Governor Baylor Porto - Novo, Benin RepublicEmail: (ecoplc2@accountant.com)
Telephone: (+229 988 09 541)

(Open and fill the Account opening Form)

Attn:

Dear customer we apologize for delay response, with the certificate provided to this department by your lawyer we here by meant to inform you that the total sum belonging to our late customer Mr. Michael smith has been approved in your name as a next of kin to Michael smith

Inconclusive we wish to enlighten you on our conduct of operation and service rendering

Dear customer we are to inform you that itís the obligation of every of our customer to open a Non-Resident account here in our bank in which he/she will use to transfer the fund into his/her local bank account over there in his/her country

ECO Bank Plc is the trading name of FINESSE Africa Program Services Limited, which is a regulated bank, licensed by the Financial Services Commission (ADB) our services is to Arrange Your Payment through E-Banking (Online/ Internet Banking) This Service will afford you the luxury and convenient of transferring your fund through the use of your Computer by accessing your account Online and subsequently making Transfers with the use of the Details that we will provide to you. It is a new and modern form of Fund Transfer and its is SAFE, SECURE AND CONVENIENT

Regards
Mr. Hazard Morris
Managing director