+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415

Thread: Duality of God

Re: Duality of God

Communist lexx strikes again. What does he know about the Bible? Nothing. He's a real piece of work!

Last edited by Cnance; 06-15-2019 at 04:13 AM.

FASCIST ZEALOT cnance strikes again! thinks he KNOWS EVERYTHING concerning god!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Communist lexx strikes again. What does he know about the Bible? Nothing. He's a real piece of work!

Communist China is proud of Commie lexx's efforts. Keep it up lexx, there may be a torture camp in China for you. ha. ha.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-15-2019 at 01:35 PM.

WHITE SUPREMACIST cnance strikes back!! seems he's done tryin to PUSH his PSYCHO BIBLE RANTS for now!! we can only HOPE!! the reality is, he's tryin ta SAVE his SANITY from his DREAMS!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    WHITE SUPREMACIST cnance strikes back!! seems he's done tryin to PUSH his PSYCHO BIBLE RANTS for now!! we can only HOPE!! the reality is, he's tryin ta SAVE his SANITY from his DREAMS!!
    Commie Lexx is not one of Satan's best, he needs to go Communist China and learn more about committing evil acts. Then, with blood on his hands, he may become a good COMMIE.

This thread is about God's duality. When will Commie lexx give it up? He belongs in Satan's nursery where he can learn more about evil Communists.

There is more evidence for the duality of God in the Old Testament. I have already referenced the Ark of the Covenant as evidence of God’s duality. There is additional evidence in Numbers, Chapter 7:89. And when Moses went into the tent of meeting that He might speak with him, then he heard the Voice speaking unto him from above the ark-cover that was upon the ark of the testimony, from between the two cherubim; and He spoke unto him.

Spiritually, the Ark was the manifestation of God's physical presence on earth.
    So, it is reasonable to assume Moses hearing God between the two cherubim would be the two Gods speaking to him. It would be similar to the two Gods in a sphere in heaven communicating with angels.

In addition, we have, "When God spoke from between the Cherubs, there was a glowing cloud visible there" (Ex. 40:35); So, not only did God speak between the two Cherubs, He manifested his presence with a "glowing cloud."
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-15-2019 at 07:38 PM.

you got a GREAT IMAGINATION!! is there ANY FACTUAL EVIDENCE that corroborates!? NO just imaginary SPECULATION!! based on dreams!! just think cnance if your COMPLETELY WRONG, all the TIME WASTED!!

you got a GREAT IMAGINATION!! is there ANY FACTUAL EVIDENCE that corroborates!? NO just imaginary SPECULATION!! based on dreams!! just think cnance if your COMPLETELY WRONG, all the TIME WASTED!!
    Commie Lexx is like a nasty fly. He knows only to harass, and won't go away. Will lexx ever read the Bible?

There is more evidence for the duality of God in the Old Testament. I have already referenced the Ark of the Covenant as evidence of God’s duality. There is additional evidence in Numbers, Chapter 7:89. “And when Moses went into the tent of meeting that He might speak with him, then he heard the Voice speaking unto him from above the ark-cover that was upon the ark of the testimony, from between the two cherubim; and He spoke unto him.

So, it is reasonable to assume Moses hearing God between the two cherubim would be the two Gods speaking to him. It would be similar to the two Gods in a sphere in heaven communicating with angels.

In addition, we have, "When God spoke from between the Cherubs, there was a glowing cloud visible there" (Ex. 40:35); So, not only did God speak between the two Cherubs, He manifested his presence with a "glowing cloud."
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-16-2019 at 06:31 AM.

1 thing about a NUTCASE like cnance!! they CANT STAND CRITICISM or QUESTIONING!! and maybe it's BETTER to go along since they MAY BECOME VIOLENT!!

1 thing about a NUTCASE like cnance!! they CANT STAND CRITICISM or QUESTIONING!! and maybe it's BETTER to go along since they MAY BECOME VIOLENT!!
    Commie Satanist Lexx is like a nasty fly. He knows only to harass, and won't go away. Will lexx ever read the Bible? His criticisms and questions are really stupid, indicating little or no understanding!

There is more evidence for the duality of God in the Old Testament. I have already referenced the Ark of the Covenant as evidence of God’s duality. There is additional evidence in Numbers, Chapter 7:89. “And when Moses went into the tent of meeting that He might speak with him, then he heard the Voice speaking unto him from above the ark-cover that was upon the ark of the testimony, from between the two cherubim; and He spoke unto him.

Last edited by Cnance; 06-16-2019 at 07:05 PM.

with cnance ALL HIS IDEAS are REASONABLE everyone else's are SATANISTIC!! WHAT A LUNATIC!!

with cnance ALL HIS IDEAS are REASONABLE everyone else's are SATANISTIC!! WHAT A LUNATIC!!
    Commie Lexx is obsessed, he can't stand to not insult. He is so stupid, he can't even read the Bible. All he can do is insult. So Sad!
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-17-2019 at 03:04 PM.

I am convinced, God's duality is the most significant thing about God. It explains a lot, and answers important questions.

Imagine the beginning before God had created a single creature. There we have it, two Gods next to each other in a holy sphere. Their total existence was to interact with each other. I need to relate my vision about the two Gods. In the vision, I saw two pearls of "equal size" next to one another. They seemed to be attached, never leaving each other's presence, and moving with never ending motion. First one God would emerge with an expression or communication, then, the other God would emerge in the sphere with a reply or expression relating to the other. My understanding is God created angels to partake in exchanges between the two Gods in the sphere. Heaven is all about angels in continual contact with the two Gods. What the two Gods accomplished by creating angels was to afford them an audience for holy interactions, and to allow them to participate in the "eternal conversation" or interactions between the two Gods. Heaven is a continual, and unending, interaction between the two Gods and surrounding angels.

As for Jesus, the two Gods came into the world and became a man. The two Gods have never been separated. On earth, they continued with their angels around them giving testimony to their chosen people. Heaven existed with the two Gods and angels as Jesus continued his ministry. It was heaven on earth, which, of course, wasn't unseen by earthly creatures. In short, wherever God (duality) is there also is heaven with all of the angels. As for God's angels, there are twelve. It is interesting how significant is the number twelve for human societies. Then, if you analyze Revelation, you find significant meanings as a consequence of the number twelve, which I have posted on this forum. Satan, like the unlucky number, was the thirteenth angel. Regarding God's duality, we find pairs in physics and chemistry throughout our material world.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-20-2019 at 07:51 PM.

i gotta ask...WHO are you talking to!? to the GULLIBLE!? that have never read much of the bible!? your THEORIES are so FULL OF HOLES!! yet you act as if you KNOW your RIGHT!? TRUE PSYCHOTIC behavior!! i saw a bright lite in the sky I KNOW ITS a UFO!!