+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Duality of God

Re: Duality of God

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    you sound CONFUSED!? why not ask god!?
    I ignore advise from those who know nothing about what they say. Begin by reading the Bible.
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-07-2019 at 06:29 PM.

I have maintained Revelation 11 about the two witnesses is about God (Duality) giving testamony to his chosen people. In Rev. 11, which I claim to be the story about God (two witnesses), we have direct evidence for God's duality. It is in the last few verses of Rev. 11. "Then Gods' temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant." (Rev. 11:19). We know there are two angels facing one another on the top of the "ark of the covenant." Those two angels represent God's duality. The ark is a literal interpretation for God's duality. Therefore, it would be appropriate for it to be mentioned in relationship to the "two witnesses" (God) in Rev. 11. It can't get any better than that for direct evidence!
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-15-2019 at 10:33 PM.

i was just thinking how children GO THRU the TERRIBLE TWOS!! maybe you can work that into your THEORY!? but what about the "LAMB" in revelation!? what does it mean!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

There is more evidence for the duality of God in the Old Testament. I have already referenced the Ark of the Covenant as evidence of God’s duality. There is additional evidence in Numbers, Chapter 7:89. And when Moses went into the tent of meeting that He might speak with him, then he heard the Voice speaking unto him from above the ark-cover that was upon the ark of the testimony, from between the two cherubim; and He spoke unto him.

Spiritually, the Ark was the manifestation of God's physical presence on earth.
    So, it is reasonable to assume Moses hearing God between the two cherubim would be the two Gods speaking to him. It would be similar to the two Gods in a sphere in heaven communicating with angels.

In addition, we have, "When God spoke from between the Cherubs, there was a glowing cloud visible there" (Ex. 40:35); So, not only did God speak between the two Cherubs, He manifested his presence with a "glowing cloud."

Last edited by Cnance; 06-10-2019 at 12:07 PM.

wait a minute......the holy 2 plus 1=3!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

wait a minute......the holy 2 plus 1=3!!
    The duality of God equals two, but there is no third. The two Gods and their angels are holy, and humans don't have power over holiness. It is religious aberration to claim possession of the holy spirit. Of course, we are discussing the supernatural for which there is no empirical evidence.

by the WAY, a HUMAN father DEFINITELY has MULTIPLE personalities!! 1 might ASK how ANY 1 personality IS DOMINANT!!
    Last edited by lexx; 06-14-2019 at 01:44 AM.

by the WAY, a HUMAN father DEFINITELY has MULTIPLE personalities!! 1 might ASK how ANY ! personality IS DOMINANT!!
    Is it humor or is it a nervous twitch to say something, anything, no matter how stupid? Unrelated and irresponsible comments by one who hasn't read the Bible.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-12-2019 at 11:25 PM.

by the WAY, a HUMAN father DEFINITELY has MULTIPLE personalities!! 1 might ASK how ANY ! personality IS DOMINANT
    God is almighty.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

by the WAY, a HUMAN father DEFINITELY has MULTIPLE personalities!! 1 might ASK how ANY 1 personality IS DOMINANT!!
    HAHA!! this is a COMMENT on an EARLIER POST BY YOU in this thread!! lunys usually have BAD MEMORIES!! now maybe joe's comment is out of whack with your posts!?

HAHA!! this is a COMMENT on an EARLIER POST BY YOU in this thread!! lunys usually have BAD MEMORIES!! now maybe joe's comment is out of whack with your posts!?
    Is it humor or is it a nervous twitch for lexx to say something, anything, no matter how stupid? Unrelated and irresponsible comments by lexx who hasn't read the Bible.

hey MORAN you just REPEATED your previous REPLY even though i EXPLAINED my comment TO YOU!! are you a BOT!?

Is it true, human’s project onto God what they expect rather than what they see? If so, how can we see the real God? In the Old Testament, God said to Moses, “But, you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live.” (Exodus 33:20) If God were a duality, wouldn’t they see two faces? I don’t think so, they would see one face for a short time, then they would see the other face. Both faces would probably look alike, but they would be different because each of the two Gods in different. No one, including God’s angels, can explain similarities or differences between the two Gods. Only the two Gods understand the mystery. In heaven, the two Gods are in a sphere where they’re never separated. Seeing two faces in one body or sphere would be difficult for humans to comprehend. Actually, it is impossible for any creature of God to comprehend two entities in one. One of the joys of heaven is observing the two Gods interacting with angels and with each other. You would have to be a spiritual being to appreciate God’s duality.

your IMAGINATION is a REAL piece of WORK!! is it fun talking to yourself!? who's your IMAGINARY FRIEND!? do you think EARTHLY FATHERS have a SPLIT personality!?

your IMAGINATION is a REAL piece of WORK!! is it fun talking to yourself!? who's your IMAGINARY FRIEND!? do you think EARTHLY FATHERS have a SPLIT personality!?
    Communist lexx strikes again. What does he know about the Bible? Nothing. He's a real piece of work!

Oh, he can tell you a lot about communism, he worships Marx and hopes for a great proletariat revolution.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-14-2019 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    God is almighty.

so joe do believe might makes right!?