+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Duality of God

Duality of God

I propose eternal God is a duality, both entities being equal in power, glory, and holiness. Outside of this forum, there has been little discussion about God’s duality? I have researched religions and don't find any that say God is a duality. You do find a discussion of the duality of God on "religious forums" by Repox in 2012. Repox is me. If you read forum comments by Repox, you’ll notice they’re the same as my comments on this forum. To my knowledge, discussions about God have been limited to God as a one-person being, or as a father figure. According to the Trinity, there are three parts to God. If you analyze father and son, they are different than a duality. The meaning of son for the Trinity is he was God's son, and therefore not eternal. This is illogical. How can the Trinity be eternal if the son is not eternal? Obviously, church leaders who invented the Trinity did not think it through. There is no Trinity because there is no son of God. As for the Holy Spirit, Clerics use it to justify ideas and practices. Humans can declare God given holiness, but it is always subject to dispute. One may say he or she is good, but, outside of heaven, there is no holiness.

Secondarily, I propose that Jesus was God. The problem for gospel writers is they could not understand Jesus as God, nor could they understand Jesus as a duality. I believe the "two witnesses" in Revelation 11 is the real story about Jesus. I believe much of the confusion about Jesus results from conflicting gospels and fanciful narratives. I believe God came into the world as Jesus to give testimony to his chosen people. If anyone would like a further explanation as to my beliefs about God as a duality, read my dream and vision thread on this forum.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-15-2016 at 10:48 PM.

Re: Duality of God

so continuing the theory by starting a new thread!? and what happened to the reply function all i get is reply with quote now! admin muck something up again!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

I just found out I had posted a thread labeled "God is Duality" in 2012 on this forum. Sorry, I forgot I had posted it. However, the topic remains important, so we can still discuss it. I assume forum regulators will allow it to stay on. If not, I understand.

Last edited by Cnance; 12-15-2016 at 05:12 PM.

In the universe, there are endless examples God's duality (DNA), it is part of God's creation.

There are many examples in nature of duality: two wings on birds, two arms, two legs, two feet, two sides of the brain, two mating pairs, etc. There are many more examples of duality in our material world, just look at chemistry (opposites reacting), and physical laws (gravity and anti-gravity), etc. You cannot deny the importance of duality throughout the universe. Then, of course, we have mathematical formulas (odd and even division of numbers), balanced equations, etc. Examples of duality are too numerous to mention.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-16-2016 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    In the universe, there are endless examples God's duality (DNA), it is part of God's creation.

There are many examples in nature of duality: two wings on birds, two arms, two legs, two feet, two sides of the brain, two mating pairs, etc. There are many more examples of duality in our material world, just look at chemistry (opposites reacting), and physical laws (gravity and anti-gravity), etc. You cannot deny the importance of duality throughout the universe. Then, of course, we have mathematical formulas (odd and even division of numbers), balanced equations, etc. Examples of duality are too numerous to mention.
    not this CRAP AGAIN!! such an ILLOGICAL choice!! we assume you mean right and LEFT yet that does NOT COMPUTE!! take another HIT on the MOONSHINE/ANGEL DUST.....OK!! but care to explain the LEFT vs the RIGHT of politics!? SHEESH!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    not this CRAP AGAIN!! such an ILLOGICAL choice!! we assume you mean right and LEFT yet that does NOT COMPUTE!! take another HIT on the MOONSHINE/ANGEL DUST.....OK!! but care to explain the LEFT vs the RIGHT of politics!? SHEESH!!
    It is difficult to follow lexx, he says a lot of nonsense things, and he likes to insult. I presented the idea of duality in nature because of logical importance for God. Now, he says it is illogical. I think being a Satanist has messed up his thinking cap.​ Satan lost it when he rebelled against God.

Again, here is my duality in nature statement. In what way is it illogical?

ok lets take the duality of magnetic forces,,,,attraction and repulsion!? how can such a relationship exist in HEAVEN!! makes NO SENSE!! sorry but your simpleton example does NOT explain your dreamed DUAL god!!

I will reply to lexx's question after he apologizes for his many demeaning comments and insults.

i dont know why you underlined link is not clickable for me.....but enough with the excuses you either have answers or you DONT!! you see that's been your problem all along.....cant respond to logical questioning!!

and dont forget your DUALITY premise completely falls apart because we DONT live in a 2 dimensional world!! its 3 dimensional!! there's the trinity AGAIN!!

A couple of years ago I was sitting in my living room. I closed my eyes and saw a vision of two small white colored spheres touching each other, they resembled shiny pearls. I observed the objects to be the same size and color. My interpretation is the two spheres were symbols of God's duality. Both Gods are equal and stay permanently attached to each other. It relates to a dream I had about the two Gods inside a sphere surrounded by angels. Before they created their first angel, the two Gods were perfect companions. Then, they created angels to enjoy heaven and eternity. Since then, all angels except Satan have been obedient servants of the two Gods, loving and adoring them for all of eternity.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-17-2016 at 04:06 PM.

A human father does not have more than one personality. What if fathers had two personalities? Wouldn’t that be difficult for children? Sons or daughters would squabble over which father did or did not agree with them. Would the dual fathers disagree with each other? One can see the dilemma. One would say, how ridiculous! Everything would be fouled up. How about two mothers in one body? Who had the baby? It is easy to see how confusing it would be to have two fathers and two mothers, each pair inside the body of one. This is a human perception about why it is impossible for God to be a duality. After all, God is our father. Being human, we cannot imagine a father being more than one person. However, in the spiritual world, human analogies don't necessarily apply.

A couple of years ago I was sitting in my living room. I closed my eyes and saw a vision of two small white colored spheres touching each other, they resembled shiny pearls. I observed the objects to be the same size and color. My interpretation is the two spheres were symbols of God's duality. Both Gods are equal and stay permanently attached to each other. It relates to a dream I had about the two Gods inside a sphere surrounded by angels. Before they created their first angel, the two Gods were perfect companions. Then, they created angels to enjoy heaven and eternity. Since then, all angels except Satan have been obedient servants of the two Gods, loving and adoring them for all of eternity.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-17-2016 at 04:40 PM.

i heard angel dust makes people see double!?
    Last edited by lexx; 12-17-2016 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post

Satanmust be proud of him.

Lexx is obsessed at taking me down. That is what Satanist do, they attack, attack and attack some more until they have destroyed the believer. The problem with being a Satanist like lexx is it doesn't pay well. The only rewards are inflicting pain and misery on victims. Except in my case, it doesn't work. I am amused at lexx's stupidity and persistence in attacking me. He has accomplished nothing but make himself look foolish.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-27-2016 at 03:58 PM.

About God's duality: A human father does not have more than one personality. What if fathers had two personalities? Wouldn’t that be difficult for children? Sons or daughters would squabble over which father did or did not agree with them. Would the dual fathers disagree with each other? One can see the dilemma. One would say, how ridiculous! Everything would be fouled up. How about two mothers in one body? Who had the baby? It is easy to see how confusing it would be to have two fathers and two mothers, each pair inside the body of one. This is a human perception about why it is impossible for God to be a duality. After all, God is our father. Being human, we cannot imagine a father being more than one person. However, in the spiritual world, human analogies don't necessarily apply.

Lexx posted,

"not this CRAP AGAIN!! such an ILLOGICAL choice!! we assume you mean right and LEFT yet that does NOT COMPUTE!! take another HIT on the MOONSHINE/ANGEL DUST.....OK!! but care to explain the LEFT vs the RIGHT of politics!? SHEESH!!"

Satan
    is proud of him.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-27-2016 at 04:28 PM.

OK thanks for your LOGICAL RE-RUN!! does not really compute but as long as you think so.....and when you gonna explain why god created satan!? your explanations seem to be mixing judaism with christianity, whichever is convenient!? most people are to ignorant to know the difference! including yourself maybe!?