+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415

Thread: Duality of God

Re: Duality of God

Communist lexx strikes again. What does he know about the Bible? Nothing. He's a real piece of work!

Last edited by Cnance; 06-15-2019 at 04:13 AM.

FASCIST ZEALOT cnance strikes again! thinks he KNOWS EVERYTHING concerning god!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Communist lexx strikes again. What does he know about the Bible? Nothing. He's a real piece of work!

Communist China is proud of Commie lexx's efforts. Keep it up lexx, there may be a torture camp in China for you. ha. ha.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-15-2019 at 01:35 PM.

WHITE SUPREMACIST cnance strikes back!! seems he's done tryin to PUSH his PSYCHO BIBLE RANTS for now!! we can only HOPE!! the reality is, he's tryin ta SAVE his SANITY from his DREAMS!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    WHITE SUPREMACIST cnance strikes back!! seems he's done tryin to PUSH his PSYCHO BIBLE RANTS for now!! we can only HOPE!! the reality is, he's tryin ta SAVE his SANITY from his DREAMS!!
    Commie Lexx is not one of Satan's best, he needs to go Communist China and learn more about committing evil acts. Then, with blood on his hands, he may become a good COMMIE.

This thread is about God's duality. When will Commie lexx give it up? He belongs in Satan's nursery where he can learn more about evil Communists.

There is more evidence for the duality of God in the Old Testament. I have already referenced the Ark of the Covenant as evidence of God’s duality. There is additional evidence in Numbers, Chapter 7:89. And when Moses went into the tent of meeting that He might speak with him, then he heard the Voice speaking unto him from above the ark-cover that was upon the ark of the testimony, from between the two cherubim; and He spoke unto him.

Spiritually, the Ark was the manifestation of God's physical presence on earth.
    So, it is reasonable to assume Moses hearing God between the two cherubim would be the two Gods speaking to him. It would be similar to the two Gods in a sphere in heaven communicating with angels.

In addition, we have, "When God spoke from between the Cherubs, there was a glowing cloud visible there" (Ex. 40:35); So, not only did God speak between the two Cherubs, He manifested his presence with a "glowing cloud."
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-15-2019 at 07:38 PM.