reply-to: rev.petersmith66@yahoo.com
to: <>
date: Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 11:02 AM

Dear,

I have read your forwarded email from the QUICK INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE London requesting from your ownership recipient of your consignment delivery at your registered address destination.

Please, be advice that a copy of your AIRWAY BILL papers has been directed fax to the courier London on your behalf upon its requisitions this Morning.

The KEY will be sending to your address receiving via express security courier to your address home receiving. The reasons why the key was not send to the Diplomat agent is to avoid the Diplomat agent not opening your consignment out of your consent / knowledge as he is not aware of the exact contents of your consignment as cash but declared registration as personal effects .Therefore, you can go ahead and send the $350 Express delivery charges immediately to enable the key send to you today.

Pay to -;
Receivers Name – DAVIS UDE
Address -; 23 RD COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC.
Text Question -- God?
Text Answer -; Able
Amount $350
MTCN ----
Senders Name –
Origin -;

I wait your prompt reply and also re-confirming your send order information’s, this is to enable the courier issue your key parcel with delivery information’s (tracking number) as soon as possible.

I am waiting for your reply promptly.
Thanks
Rev.Peter Smith
Director Cash Processing Unit
United Bank for Africa
from: cargo express courier service < cargoexpresscourierservice@gmail.com>
to:
date: Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 4:11 AM
subject: Quick Cargo Courier Service Inc London

Dear,

Your two boxes arrives London International Airport by 5am today for mediate delivery to your given address as a result of congestion in our Ware House .I am sorry for my late contact with you as a result of out station delivery . Attach is how your two boxes were kept in our London Ware House . Your boxes is number 1 and number three with other people luggage HERE MAJESTY CUSTOM WARE HOUSE in security Ware London , But we find out that the sender is with the key of the two boxes( Please contact the sender Rev. Peter Smith ( rev.petersmith66@yahoo.com ) as reflected in my manifest mail number .This is to let you know that we cannot delivery your two boxes until your beneficiary confirm to this establishment that you are with the two key to the boxes to avoid any delay of our representative agent because as a modality of our operation you have to inspect the boxes and sign our attestations personal effects that you receive the consignment in good condition.

You should please let us know if you are with the keys AS TO EFFECT THE DELIVERY IMMEDIATELY to your registered address. YOUR TWO BOXES IS NOW IN London BECAUSE OF THIS REASON GIVEN TO YOU ABOVE. Therefore, we need you to reconfirm your delivery address and your phone number and your ID CARD to us as this establishment cannot be responsible to any wrong delivery not traceable to us.

Please tell the sender to send to us your air way bill certificate as we cannot find it in your file and we are notified that it have been issued to him by our Benin Republic branch Manager MR PAUL OBI .THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE AND IT IS OUR DUTY TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR TWO BOXES TILL THE FINALLY DESTINATION.

BEST REGARDS
Mr.Frank Okoye
Quick Cargo Courier Service Inc London
to:
date: Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 6:33 PM
subject: Good morning

JOHN F KENNEDY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (JFK) NY CITY,
QUEENS, NEW YORK 11422, STATI UNIT TO 215 WEST 94TH STREET
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

This is Dr. John Keno the Director Unit at John F. Kennedy International Airport NY USA; during our recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, we had discovered an abandoned consignment box from one Diplomatic agent who came all the way from West Africa Benin Republic, under shipping forwarder from your airport to our facility custody here in JFK Intl Airport New York and when scanned, it revealed an undisclosed sum of 5.8 million dollar in Metal Trunk Box weighting approximately 12kg. However; You should be informed that the Consignment metal box weight of about 12kg (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 180 L.) Approximately, the details of the consignment including your name/email and official document from the United Nations in Benin Republic were tagged on the Metal Trunk box. Further more you have to reconfirm your contact address where you need your trunk box to be deliver to you include you telephone number for an easier communication, I wait for your urgent and positive respond. You can call presidency officer Mr.peter smith Who is in charge of releasing the box to me +229 9886203 or reach email (rev.petersmith66@yahoo.com)

Best Regard
Mr.peter smith
Secretary us department of homeland security