+ Reply to Thread

ESL SCAM CHINA 150 POSITIVE: What happened to this section??

It makes me sick to read this section of the forum today...

What used to be a vibrant home to ONLY anti-scam thought has become a cesspool of irrelevant drivel that does NOTHING to make CFTU members feel SAFE and SECURE

It makes me SICK to see that so many good people have been driven away from this sections by the scum of the earth who stand opposed to us.

CFTU and CSP agents have successfully raided 19 badposting mills, intern shops and recruitment centres since October but our losses have been heavy. Casualties have been recorded in the thousands. We need more volunteers immediately.

If anyone reading this has any decency left in them please stop posting about these issues which have NOTHING to do with china esl scams. This simply isn't the place for them.

Re: ESL SCAM CHINA 150 POSITIVE: What happened to this section??

Quote Originally Posted by furiousPETER View Post
    It makes me sick to read this section of the forum today...

What used to be a vibrant home to ONLY anti-scam thought has become a cesspool of irrelevant drivel that does NOTHING to make CFTU members feel SAFE and SECURE

It makes me SICK to see that so many good people have been driven away from this sections by the scum of the earth who stand opposed to us.

CFTU and CSP agents have successfully raided 19 badposting mills, intern shops and recruitment centres since October but our losses have been heavy. Casualties have been recorded in the thousands. We need more volunteers immediately.

If anyone reading this has any decency left in them please stop posting about these issues which have NOTHING to do with china esl scams. This simply isn't the place for them.

What???

Are you saying you want the entire internet scam sub-forum to be exclusively for your topic? Nah that couldn't be, can you be more specific, I must be reading what you posted the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    What???

Are you saying you want the entire internet scam sub-forum to be exclusively for your topic? Nah that couldn't be, can you be more specific, I must be reading what you posted the wrong way.
    What i'm saying is that I want the scammers, globalists and recruiters to come and see this section speaking with ONE VOICE.

This forum lets people post confusing and irrelevent topics. I'm sure that to each of these members they might be important but in the broader context of the silencing and dehumanization of CFTU members (or even that they are posted by erstwhile ESL teachers trapped at badposting mill schools like I used to be) they are not helpful right now.

Right now it's more important that badposting accounts not be given any platform

As posted in the Forum Rules:
    Scam.com is an open forum, for ALL points of view. This board was founded on controversy and debate. We welcome arguments, debate and runaway threads.
    Perhaps you would be happier at one of the ESL topic related forums.

Quote Originally Posted by deedee1763 View Post

Do you REALLY not get it?

The recruiters and internists will do everything to make sure that voices supporting the CFTU are never heard. Every ESL board is covered with the hackers, badposters and boardsmiths the recruiters employ to silence them. This is the ONLY board we can keep open to our viewpoint and we need everyones help and cooperation. There are plenty of threads open that you can comment on ONLY IN SUPPORT of what we are doing if you want to help. DO NOT CRITICIZE US.

I'm not a CFTU member but I went to one of their meetings back in 2012 and nobody ever asked for any money. Most of the people who trash the CFTU are recruiters or job agents. Some of them even lurk on this board pretending to be teacher colleagues. Quite clever.

Quote Originally Posted by deedee1763 View Post

What people like deedee either don't understand or just deliberately ignore is that there are a lot of people out there who only believe in the work of the greater anti-china scam network in all it's forms. That's all they have and work for.

So it is extremely invalidating to their experiences to see posts like this.

How would you feel if the very core of your belief was just callously dismissed online for everyone to see?

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

DO NOT CRITICIZE US.

I'm not a CFTU member but I went to one of their meetings back in 2012 and nobody ever asked for any money.
    Well guys, I did it. I received word yesterday my application was successful and I've been inducted! I'm now a man of the China Foreign Teachers Union and i'm going to do everything I can in the fight against scammers and recruiters.
    One way to avoid criticism is not to get caught lying.

And who are you to accuse Carol Dunn of running a scam? She's with the CFTU and so am I.
    Of course we are both adults and sworn members of the China Foreign Teachers Union.
    This was before I joined the CFTU and it was an honest question because I know as well as anyone theres a lot of garbage out there.

It's well known that the hackers, badposters and boardsmiths hired by the Recruiters can make any post on any forum say any thing. So let's not lost sight of that.

Please...just go on some china scam threads and post on them. Please just agree with us and what we are doing, nothing else matters but that the recruiters see that we have your support. PLEASE.

it doesn't have to be long or anything just post on a thread like "I agree" or "Good post" or something. Can you even be bothered to do ONE positive thing with your day?

Do you want to weigh in on this, Fat Man Frank? Maybe you can get through to them.
    Last edited by furiousPETER; 12-16-2016 at 02:33 AM.

It's well known that the hackers, badposters and boardsmiths hired by the Recruiters can make any post on any forum say any thing. So let's not lost sight of that.

Please...just go on some china scam threads and post on them. Please just agree with us and what we are doing, nothing else matters but that the recruiters see that we have your support. PLEASE.

it doesn't have to be long or anything just post on a thread like "I agree" or "Good post" or something. Can you even be bothered to do ONE positive thing with your day?
    Well, wouldn't that be pointless.
    Even if 'deedee1763' praised the CFTU, wouldn't the 'hackers' just change what she posted?

Perhaps she already has praised the CFTU and then the 'hackers' changed what she posted.

How would you now either way?
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Well, wouldn't that be pointless.
    Even if 'deedee1763' praised the CFTU, wouldn't the 'hackers' just change what she posted?

Perhaps she already has praised the CFTU and then the 'hackers' changed what she posted.

How would you now either way?
    DeeDee and PeggySue, if you are reading this and thinking about posting some POSITIVE THINGS ONLY in our threads please don't listen to nomaxim. You don't understand. What he would say if given a platform is HATE SPEECH

He's the type of guy who would lay it ALL on the line just for a chance...for a chance to see the CFTU laid low.

People like him are why it is CRITICAL that everyone ONLY SAY GOOD THINGS, because he REFUSES to promote a balanced view.

So please, DeeDee and Peggy Sue, I know you'll do the right thing.

Last edited by furiousPETER; 12-19-2016 at 01:45 AM.

DeeDee and PeggySue, if you are reading this and thinking about posting some POSITIVE THINGS ONLY in our threads please don't listen to nomaxim. You don't understand. What he would say if given a platform is HATE SPEECH

He's the type of guy who would lay it ALL on the line just for a chance...for a chance to see the CFTU laid low.

People like him are why it is CRITICAL that everyone ONLY SAY GOOD THINGS, because he REFUSES to promote a balanced view.

So please, DeeDee and Peggy Sue, I know you'll do the right thing.

From the time I joined this forum in 2009 the forum discussion has mostly been about topics related to America. I haven't been interested in all of your threads discussing the CFTU, I don't live in China or even know anyone who does.
    I'm of the understanding, FATMANFRANK, lives in China and all of his aliases used on this board.
    Doesn't appear to me that since you started discussing this topic many members have been interested in replying to your threads. In fact this forum is pretty much dead, just let it die and be done with it.
    You obviously have an agenda but doesn't look as though you've developed any traction, most have found this discussion of no interest.

Just because you aren't interested doesn't mean you can't help promote a balanced view. My problem with Nomaxim is that he'll completely trash the both the CFTU and Bruce Gorcyca in one thread and then won't make another thread where he says good things about them.

So people are only getting one side of the story from him which I think is harmful to the cause of open dialog and good communication.

You don't want to be like that do you? Just post in agreeance sometimes and then people will get the message that there is a lively debate on both sides.

Just because you aren't interested doesn't mean you can't help promote a balanced view. My problem with Nomaxim is that he'll completely trash the both the CFTU and Bruce Gorcyca in one thread and then won't make another thread where he says good things about them.

So people are only getting one side of the story from him which I think is harmful to the cause of open dialog and good communication.

You don't want to be like that do you? Just post in agreeance sometimes and then people will get the message that there is a lively debate on both sides.
    You're saying fake it tell you make it, sorry I've been doing that while posting to threads on this forum for years now. There is no lively debate anymore and there hasn't been for a long long time. Like Michele Obama says, I've lost all hope.
    Still just hanging around to see what happens. Back when Admin came back to the forum he told me to give him three months and it's been long past that date. All hope is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    You're saying fake it tell you make it, sorry I've been doing that while posting to threads on this forum for years now. There is no lively debate anymore and there hasn't been for a long long time. Like Michele Obama says, I've lost all hope.
    Still just hanging around to see what happens. Back when Admin came back to the forum he told me to give him three months and it's been long past that date. All hope is gone.
    Well I hope you are happy then, because it's people like you who stood idly by doing nothing while the China Foreign Teachers Union was turned into a LAUGHINGSTOCK. Do you know how much respect CFTU members used to get? People used to look up to them.

But now all of that is GONE because people like you couldn't be bothered to support us. You're going to see in the news that The Leader was seized by the globalists on typical trumped up charges and then you'll be sorry you didn't help out!

I think i'm going to be sick...
    Last edited by furiousPETER; 12-21-2016 at 01:55 AM.

Well I hope you are happy then, because it's people like you who stood idly by doing nothing while the China Foreign Teachers Union was turned into a LAUGHINGSTOCK. Do you know how much respect CFTU members used to get? People used to look up to them.

But now all of that is GONE because people like you couldn't be bothered to support us. You're going to see in the news that The Leader was seized by the globalists on typical trumped up charges and then you'll be sorry you didn't help out!

I think i'm going to be sick...
    You are out of touch with reality, sorry for you, get help.
    I'm leaving this forum to the crazies, like I said this forum is done, well done, crispy.
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 12-21-2016 at 09:21 AM.