+ Reply to Thread

Thread: payroll scam

payroll scam

This is a payroll scam where you will be told to print checks (the checks will be counterfeit) and ship the checks to the scammer's victims. If you ship the checks then you will be the one that will be prosecuted.You will not be paid for the check paper you buy or for the work.

Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 5:23 PM
    To:
    Subject: Re: Good Opportunity

Thanks for your response...I just hope that in the course of our conversation within the few hours, you can assure me that you’re trustworthy and sincere person.To get started,You will purchase check papers from office depot or office max,it is just $40 for a pack of 500pcs . we would provide you with funds to do that.You need a printer for you to get started and hired.

You would also have to pick up USPS priority envelops from USPS post office(they are free so pick as many as you can) what your job would entail would be to mail out checks for me weekly and i would get to pay you , we need to build trust together in this and I would also want you to show your commitment towards this,I would also be paying you upfront for you to know that this is real and would pay you through the most secured way to receive payment which is either western union, monogram or Walmart to Walmart money transfer.I need you to kindly download a chat messenger such as aim its free you can go on google
    and type download aim messenger , sign up with aim or aol if you do not have an account its free to do so.once you sign up you can add me on my own aim chat messenger which is xd.dz

It would be a whole lot better if we can chat online for me to explain the details about the job to you. you can also download the aim messenger on your mobile phone and use your email address to register and add me on xd.dz or send me your own chat id so we can get talking.

Thanks

Matt Peter Genemaras
    Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 11:51 AM
    Subject: Good Opportunity

Hello

I run my personal business,I give loans to small business and make payments to orphans.You will be working any hours within 11am-5pm daily.This is a task you can get done under 2hours a day.You will be receiving letters on my behalf and replying mails.You will be printing out checks and mailing them to my clients on a daily basis.The pay is $500 a week and you get to be paid bonus at times which also comes weekly.You will be doing all works online and you will be paid via western union or money gram.I will provide all what you need especially the express and priority USPS LABELS your job is to get a good working laser jet printer,computer with internet access.I await your response as soon as you receive this message I would provide further details.

Matt

Re: payroll scam

I am so glad I decided to google his name. Thank you very much for saving me a lot of trouble. Keep up the good work!!

Re: payroll scam

Consider baiting these scammers and others.

Quote Originally Posted by Prettyfeather51 View Post
    I am so glad I decided to google his name. Thank you very much for saving me a lot of trouble. Keep up the good work!!