to <>
date: Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 7:31 AM
subject: Hello

Attention,

I am grateful for your immediate response.

I would like to get a complete assurance from you that you will be capable of handling this amount conveniently.

I am repeating that the amount involved in this transaction is US$25 Million and presently floating in the domiciliary account with the South African Reserve Bank (SARB).

We are not allowed as a matter of government policy to operate any foreign account because of our status as civil / public servants. Hence the need for me to solicite your capable assistance to enable me transfer this money into your bank account abroad. Upon your acceptance of this proposal, I will like us to share the funds in the following sharing percentages
1. 40% for you as the account owner
2. 55% for me
3. 5% will stand for any expenses we might come up during the transfer process including all the international phone call costs.

I will be coming over to your country when the money is finally transferred into your yet to be norminated bank account, and I will be relying on your advice as regards to investments after our mutual sharing,based on the percentage agreed.Be informed that this transaction is100% risk free.

I will be waiting to hear from you.

Yours Faithfully,
MRS HILLARY ANDERSON

reply-to: "Financial Action Task Force (FATF)" < philip.cohen@financial.com>
to: <>
date: Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 10:13 AM
subject: Your opinion is highly needed
Hello,

This proposal might come to you as a surprise, since it is from someone you do not know or have seen before, but based on faith, I had to contact you believing that you are reputable and as such you cannot run away with my own share of this money when concluded.

I am the director and coordinator of one the government departments in South Africa. The Department of Minerals and Energy deliberately over-inflated the contract values of various contracts awarded. In the course of the pay outs, I was able to track down U.S.A currency (25million),as the over invoiced amounts and is now floating in the DME domiciliary account with the South African reserve bank.
I want a foreign collaborator for receiving and investment of the fund wisely.More details will be given to you on your possitive response.
MRS HILLARY ANDERSON
E-Mail: hillary.anderson@safrica.com