On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 9:50 PM, Loan Aid
< financialsolution4all@live.com>
ATTN: ,

thanks for your kindly response, This is to acknowledged the receipt of your mail, the content was noted and well understood.

You are to provide me with the information below, so that i can use it to prepare the loan agreement document which am going to send to you in my next mail.

REQUIREMENTS FOR FUND TRANSFER
1) You are advised to scan any International ID Card either your driver's license or International Passport for identification.

2) You are required to fill your Bank Details.

NAME OF BANK:----
ADDRESS OF BANK:---
ACCOUNT NAME:--
ACCOUNT NUMBER:--
BANK WIRE ROUTING TRANSIT NUMBER:---
BANK SWIFT CODE:---

NOTE: It is your sole responsibility and mandatory for you to pay for the Letter for Funds Release, It is a policy guiding every international transfer, So you have every right to verify from your Country as well. Do note that, the Letter for Funds Release will cost you the sum 791 gbp

Your swift reply is needed

(CONTACT FINANCE DEPARTMENT)
NAME: PETER MOORE
Email: financialsolution4all@live.com
LOAN AID INSTITUTION.
On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 9:09 PM, Loan Aid < financialsolution4all@live.com> wrote:
ATTN: Sir/Madam,

thanks for your kindly response. This is to acknowledged the receipt of your mail, the content was noted and well understood.

Please do note that our loan range from $5,000.00 USD and above, to enable us proceed with this loan transaction, you are to fill the BORROWERS DATA FORM below and get back to me with an immediate effect, so that we can as well proceed to the next step.

BORROWERS DATA FORM
*Full Name:
*House Address:
*City:
*State of Residence:
*Zip Code:
*Home Phone:
*Cell Phone:
*Date of Birth:
*E-mail Address:
*Chatting ID:
*Sex:
*Monthly Income:
*Purpose of Loan:
*Amount Needed:
*Loan Duration:

I'm looking forward in doing business with you.

Sign Management.
to: <>
date: Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 8:54 PM
subject: BELOW IS OUR COMPANY PROCEDURE FOR ANY BORROWER:
mailed-by: live.com

ATTN: Sir/Madam,

We give out loan at t 2.4% rate.

The borrower will be paying back the loan on monthly base.

The borrower must be 18 years and above.

This loan must be paid back as at when promise by the borrower. Failure to pay back this loan at the appropriate year/time, legal action will be taken against the borrower by our Attorney General.

Do note that this loan amount will be calculated at 2.4% interest rate over the years its needed for.

The borrower will start the repayment of the loan 12 months after he/she have receive the loan.

The loan will be transferred to the borrower bank account at a maximum of five to seven working days, once the borrower is able to meet up with the company's requirement.

Late payment will attract a prepayment penalty of 2%.

The only fee you will be ask to pay its Letter for Funds Release charges. Letter for Funds Release is a document indicating that this money you are borrowing from this loan company is clean, genuine and will not be use to aid terrorist act or drugs.

LOAN AID INSTITUTION
from: Wilson Terry < ongoingfacebookpromo4live@gmail.com>
to:
bcc:
date: Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 8:20 AM
subject: LOAN OFFER @ 2.4% INTEREST RATE

LOAN OFFER @ 2.4% INTEREST RATE

WELCOME TO LOAN AID INSTITUTION

A REGISTERED AND LICENSED COMPANY UNDER THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE. WE
OFFER LEGITIMATE LOANS OF ANY KIND. THEY ARE QUICK AND AFFORDABLE WITH
INTEREST RATE AT JUST 2.4%

OUR PACKAGES INCLUDE;

*Home Loan
*Auto Loan
*Mortgage Loan
*Business Loan
*International Loan
*Personal Loan
*And Much More

DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US via: financialsolution4all@live.com IF
INTERESTED AS YOU WILL, IMMEDIATELY, BE REFERRED TO OUR LOAN FINANCIAL
CONTROLLER OPERATIONS MANAGER. AND YOUR LOAN WILL BE PROCESSED WITHIN
3 BUSINESS DAYS.

LOAN AID INSTITUTION.
NTTONEY AT LAW AND NOTARY PUBLIC Address: 575 S LYON AVE 145, HEMET CA 92543, United State. Practice Areas: Business & Commercial Law; Civil Rights; Insurance Law; Intellectual Property Law; Real Estate Law; Bankruptcy Law. Languages: English LOAN AGREEMENT BETWEEN First party or Lender LOAN AID INSTITUTION Address: 209 NORTH WICKHAM AVE PRINCETON WVA 24740 Country: UNITED STATE Managing Director: PETER MOORE Email: financialsolution4all@live.com Valid Cell Phone Number: +1-760-701-4254 AND Second Party or Borrower , London SW1Y 4LR, London, SW1Y 4LR, UK Mr. , Cell Phone: Email: This is to certify that this day being 9th of December, 2016 in the Chamber under the supervision of the supreme court, that I the barrister with the power vested on me by the supreme court of United State, hereby bear witness to this legal agreement. I, Mr. George,, hereby swear an oath to meet up with the monthly installment as at when due and if fail to do so, the lender has every right under the constitution section 3 paragraph 7 of the United State constitution, to take legal actions against me. I, Mr. George, hereby agree to the terms and condition/repayment plan for a loan amount of 100,000.00 gbp at an interest rate of 2.4% and duration of 3 years from LOAN AID INSTITUTION I, Mr. Peter Moore (the lender-LOAN AID INSTITUTION ) hereby agreed to lend the sum of 100,000.00 gbp to Mr. ( the Borrower) Via the borrower bank account below within five to seven working days: BANK NAME: ACCOUNT NUMBER: SORT CODE: SWIFT: ABBYGB2L IBAN: ACCOUNT NAME: BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: LIVERPOOL,UK If I Mr. Peter Moore (the lender-LOAN AID INSTITUTION ) fail to wire the 100,000 gbp into Mr. George ( the Borrower) bank account within five to seven working days. After the borrower has paid for the Letter for Fund Release, am to rebuses back to the borrower, the full amount of 791 gbp that was use to secure the Letter For Fund Release. LOAN REPAYMENT SCHEDULE TERMS FOR THE LOAN Loan Interest Rate: 2.4% Loan Term: 3 years (do note that this loan was calculated for you at 3 years) Monthly Loan Payment: 2,881.75 gbp Number of Payments: 36 Total Interest Paid: 3,743.12 gbp Cumulative Payments: 103,743.12 gbp Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 35 payments of 2,881.75 gbp plus a final payment of 2,881.87 gbp. CONDITIONS FOR THE LOAN (1) You must be 18 years and above. (2) This loan must be paid back at a maximum of 3 years. Failure to pay back this loan at the appropriate year/time, legal action will be taken against you by our Attorney General. (3) Do note that this loan of 100,000.00 gbp you are seeking for, was calculated at 2.4% interest rate at a maximum of 3 years. (4) You will start the repayment of this loan 12 months after you have receive this loan. (5) This loan will be transferred to you at a maximum of five to seven days, once you are able to meet up with the company's requirement. (6) Late payment will attract a prepayment penalty of 2% (7) The only fee you will be ask to pay its Letter for Funds Release charges. Letter for Funds Release is a document indicating that this money you are borrowing from this loan company is clean, genuine and will not be use to aid terrorist act or drugs. The Letter of Funds Release will cost you the sum 791 gbp. This document is a legal and binding contractual agreement. …………………………… Borrower’s Sign Lender’s Signature PREPARED BY BAR. FELIX ROLAND (ESQ) JUDGE JAMES SMITH LEGAL PRACTITIONER BRITISH HIGH COURT