+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 17 to 31 of 31

  1. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: This Guy Deserves a Medal, Not A Rap Sheet

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    let me get this strate...........the terminator a robot without mercy is claiming on the one hand no more mr. nice guy......yet!!in a clintinesque refubuttal of his OBVIOUS nature to SEEM to be a heartwarming kinda guy!!?!?ok, i buy it!!eek: :p :rolleyes:

    I am kind and gentle...

    I could take a jury of liberals and either A) get this guy a life sentence or B) get him a formal apology for the 'inconvenience' and a key to the city.


    DeeDee is going to ask what the point is so I will say that without an idea of right and wrong, without the concept of good and evil, people can be convinced of ANYTHING.
    Last edited by pwrone; 11-12-2005 at 10:04 PM.

  2. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    586

    Re: This Guy Deserves a Medal, Not A Rap Sheet

    Well hello Pwrone,

    Since you brought my name in to this, I will ask you a different question. Oh, and answer this directly asked question

    Are you implying "liberals" have no sense of right and wrong, or know the difference between, good and evil?

    And if you think that, why?

    DeeDee1965

  3. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: This Guy Deserves a Medal, Not A Rap Sheet

    Because, to liberals,... Criminals are not responsible for their actions--something made them do it. They are not evil, no matter how heinous their crimes. Terrorists are freedom fighters--it is our fault for(choose any excuse). Even though 77% of us are Christians, do not mention Christ in public. Protect the 'rights' of child molesters, no matter the risk to children. Abort babies anytime, anywhere, for any reason. Or no reason. Ask children about sex in Kindergarten. Demand that certain groups be given equal credit for inferior work. Impose the will of the minority over that of the majority through the use of activist judges. Attack those who address minority issues as racist, while actively perpetuating the status quo through the entertainment industry.
    Constantly push the envelope with regard to profanity,violence and lewdness in public and on television. Viciously defend the right to 'free speech' while ignoring the wishes of those who are subjected to it and oppressed by it. I could go on for hours, maybe days.

    In short...if it is evil, liberals will defend it. If it is wrong, liberals are for it. If these are not things that you support, then you are not a liberal.




    Not all liberals, of course.(disclaimer)



    But most.

  4. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: This Guy Deserves a Medal, Not A Rap Sheet

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    Criminals are not responsible for their actions--something made them do it.
    Ya. Most likely idiots like you drove them to it.

    Lady Mod

  5. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    586

    Re: This Guy Deserves a Medal, Not A Rap Sheet

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    Because, to liberals,... Criminals are not responsible for their actions--something made them do it. They are not evil, no matter how heinous their crimes. Terrorists are freedom fighters--it is our fault for(choose any excuse). Even though 77% of us are Christians, do not mention Christ in public. Protect the 'rights' of child molesters, no matter the risk to children. Abort babies anytime, anywhere, for any reason. Or no reason. Ask children about sex in Kindergarten. Demand that certain groups be given equal credit for inferior work. Impose the will of the minority over that of the majority through the use of activist judges. Attack those who address minority issues as racist, while actively perpetuating the status quo through the entertainment industry.
    Constantly push the envelope with regard to profanity,violence and lewdness in public and on television. Viciously defend the right to 'free speech' while ignoring the wishes of those who are subjected to it and oppressed by it. I could go on for hours, maybe days.

    In short...if it is evil, liberals will defend it. If it is wrong, liberals are for it. If these are not things that you support, then you are not a liberal.

    Not all liberals, of course.(disclaimer)

    But most.
    Pwrone,

    Why do you make such silly statements? :confused: Do all the "liberals" you know make these statements? If they do, I stand corrected. Your last line as a disclaimer is ridiculous, and you know it.

    I will say this one more time: We live under a SECULAR FORM OF GOVERNMENT. That is why God, and Christ are not part of the public sphere. Do you understand that? I cannot even begin to comment on the rest of your reply, because I have done so many times before.

    But I will say this, all the things you have listed here are easily dealt with. Run for public office and make it your mission is life to change them.

    DeeDee1965

  6. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: This Guy Deserves a Medal, Not A Rap Sheet

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee1965
    Pwrone,

    Why do you make such silly statements? :confused: Do all the "liberals" you know make these statements? If they do, I stand corrected. Your last line as a disclaimer is ridiculous, and you know it.

    I will say this one more time: We live under a SECULAR FORM OF GOVERNMENT. That is why God, and Christ are not part of the public sphere. Do you understand that? I cannot even begin to comment on the rest of your reply, because I have done so many times before.

    But I will say this, all the things you have listed here are easily dealt with. Run for public office and make it your mission is life to change them.

    DeeDee1965
    DeeDee,

    As always, I have endeavored to respond to your question. Sadly, you have dismissed these items as if they are unimportant. If they are unimportant to you, then that sort of negates your first statement. Because YOU do not care about them simply helps define your political views, it does not mean that they ARE unimportant. A secular form of government has no right to intrude into what happens in everyday life, otherwise we could arrest a street preacher for talking. ANY street preacher. They have removed the mention of creation from schools even though many learned people believe in it. However, that does not satisfy liberals voracious appetite for the killing of religion. Clearly, the concepts of 'right and wrong' is not even in play.

    Even though 77% of us are Christians, do not mention Christ in public. Protect the 'rights' of child molesters, no matter the risk to children. Abort babies anytime, anywhere, for any reason. Or no reason. Ask children about sex in Kindergarten. Demand that certain groups be given equal credit for inferior work. Impose the will of the minority over that of the majority through the use of activist judges. Attack those who address minority issues as racist, while actively perpetuating the status quo through the entertainment industry.
    Constantly push the envelope with regard to profanity,violence and lewdness in public and on television. Viciously defend the right to 'free speech' while ignoring the wishes of those who are subjected to it and oppressed by it.


    You chose to respond to the Christian issue...OK, do you think it is "right" for a judge to side with an atheist who contends that a cross overlooking a city(that was founded as a mission) "bothers" him, and so should be removed? This is an easy one...Remember, you asked me if I was saying that liberals do not believe in the existence of evil AND have no concept of 'right or wrong' . You say that these other items are "easily dealt with"...I would say to you that these things are NOT easily dealt with for people who care about them. I care about each of these issues very much, and so do many others. It is the reason that people do not become liberals even if they are angry with conservative leaders...because these "easily dealt with" things are the very basis of the twisted liberal agenda.

  7. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    586

    Re: This Guy Deserves a Medal, Not A Rap Sheet

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    DeeDee,

    1.As always, I have endeavored to respond to your question. Sadly, you have dismissed these items as if they are unimportant. If they are unimportant to you, then that sort of negates your first statement. Because YOU do not care about them simply helps define your political views, it does not mean that they ARE unimportant. 2. A secular form of government has no right to intrude into what happens in everyday life, otherwise we could arrest a street preacher for talking. ANY street preacher.3.They have removed the mention of creation from schools even though many learned people believe in it. However, that does not satisfy liberals voracious appetite for the killing of religion. Clearly, the concepts of 'right and wrong' is not even in play.

    Even though 77% of us are Christians, do not mention Christ in public. Protect the 'rights' of child molesters, no matter the risk to children. Abort babies anytime, anywhere, for any reason. Or no reason. Ask children about sex in Kindergarten. Demand that certain groups be given equal credit for inferior work. Impose the will of the minority over that of the majority through the use of activist judges. Attack those who address minority issues as racist, while actively perpetuating the status quo through the entertainment industry.
    Constantly push the envelope with regard to profanity,violence and lewdness in public and on television. Viciously defend the right to 'free speech' while ignoring the wishes of those who are subjected to it and oppressed by it.


    5.You chose to respond to the Christian issue...OK, do you think it is "right" for a judge to side with an atheist who contends that a cross overlooking a city(that was founded as a mission) "bothers" him, and so should be removed? This is an easy one...Remember, you asked me if I was saying that liberals do not believe in the existence of evil AND have no concept of 'right or wrong' . You say that these other items are "easily dealt with"...I would say to you that these things are NOT easily dealt with for people who care about them. I care about each of these issues very much, and so do many others. It is the reason that people do not become liberals even if they are angry with conservative leaders...because these "easily dealt with" things are the very basis of the twisted liberal agenda.

    Hi Pwrone,

    1. I did not dismiss these other points as unimportant. I said in my reply, I have answered them in other threads. I am not going to rewrite the replies. Look them up.

    2. This my dear Pwrone, is nonsensical. I am sorry, I have no rebuttal for it.

    3. I really am not going to write this again. The 1st Amendment porhibites the government from establishing any religion. PUBLIC schools are part of the government.

    4.Refer to my above answer.

    5. Pwrone, if a citizen asks the court to remove any kind of religious symbol from PUBLIC LANDS, and the judge see that the status of the religious symbol is violating the 1st Amendment, then yes, I think it is right.


    I am geting of this particular merry-go-round with you. I have stated my views very clearly. If the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights are not enough to convince you of the "rightness" of certain court rulings, I cannot say anymore.

    DeeDee1965

  8. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: This Guy Deserves a Medal, Not A Rap Sheet

    Your answer to #5 precludes any further attempts to "merry-go-'round" with ya. While I feel that it proves my point about the concept of 'right and wrong' and the liberal...um...'take' on it, your honesty-while placing you in the vast minority- is refreshing.

  9. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    586

    Re: This Guy Deserves a Medal, Not A Rap Sheet

    Pwrone,

    I have a healthily developed sense of right and wrong. Whatever "point" you think I proven, I do not know. Something's that happen in the country, while seen as "unfair," are thrashed out in our local, state, and federal courts, and legislatures, which make us one of the most envied countries in the world. Mistakes, injustice, and sometimes plain old corruption are part and parcel of this most brash experiment.

    Every thread you start is based on some "horrible" injustice. Of the injustices you emblazon in thread titles are, ones where you are not privy to all the facts. And YOUR personal blind spot about "liberals" keeps you from see what is right in front of you. Life is not, cut and dry, or black and white. It is varying shades of gray. It is also messy, and most assuredly, unfair.

    DeeDee1965 :)

  10. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    15

    Re: This Guy Deserves a Medal, Not A Rap Sheet

    Personally, I'm all for him stabbing the rest of those worthless punks but then that's why I'm not fit to be part of the legal system =P I say throw him into jail for 3 years and let it be over with. Of course I wonder what would happen if he didn't pull that knife out, do you think he would be in some ditch somewhere? =P

    And I believe a person should be held accountable for their actions regardless if it was some kind of child hood scarring, all rapists should be burned to cinders, pedophiles should also be burned to cinders, >.> Ye who hath grown to be in the world of minds should have a mind of their own... anything less should sent back >.>

  11. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    586

    Re: This Guy Deserves a Medal, Not A Rap Sheet

    Hello,

    Just to prove justice CAN be done, here is a link to prove it.


    Lucas Dawson Freed.

  12. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,553

    Re: This Guy Deserves a Medal, Not A Rap Sheet

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee1965
    Hello,

    Just to prove justice CAN be done, here is a link to prove it.


    Lucas Dawson Freed.
    That's good news DeeDee... thanks for posting the link. Now if he can just live his life in peace...

    cheers,
    Paul

  13. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: This Guy Deserves a Medal, Not A Rap Sheet

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee1965

    5. Pwrone, if a citizen asks the court to remove any kind of religious symbol from PUBLIC LANDS, and the judge see that the status of the religious symbol is violating the 1st Amendment, then yes, I think it is right.

    DeeDee1965

    I think my point is quite clear about your position on this issue. You are saying that you agree with the judges position because it is a judge that has taken that position. I say that this is exactly the kind of 'judicial activism' that needs to be fought every day until it is stopped. Or until it starts to intrude on YOUR rights. Yes, it is a right and wrong question and a black and white issue.

  14. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    586

    Re: This Guy Deserves a Medal, Not A Rap Sheet

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    I think my point is quite clear about your position on this issue. You are saying that you agree with the judges position because it is a judge that has taken that position. I say that this is exactly the kind of 'judicial activism' that needs to be fought every day until it is stopped. Or until it starts to intrude on YOUR rights. Yes, it is a right and wrong question and a black and white issue.
    Hi Pwrone,

    Since "judicial activism must be fought everyday," which of the following can the citizens of California look forward to:

    1. If you are a lawyer, and are you applying for a judgeship?

    2. If you are a lawyer, are you running for District Attorney?

    3. Are you running for public office?


    In regard to my "rights," I have said in a previous thread, my "rights" have been intruded upon. However, I STILL believe in the rule of law. Pwrone, you do not know me, or what kind of life I lead. When I make a statement about MY position, for all intents and purposes, it is what I mean. The above quote about my "agreeing" with the judge, JUST because a judge made a ruling, is once again nonsensical, and off the mark.

    Actually, I think you are talking about another thread entirely. I posted a link stating the judge in the case, DROPPED the charges against Lucas Dawson. So the judge is this case, saw sense, and released a man who was defending himself. Justice was done, for the good. Just the way you wanted. :D

    DeeDee1965

  15. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,553

    Re: This Guy Deserves a Medal, Not A Rap Sheet

    To address the issue of why Mr. Dawson was arrested in the first place... he killed a man. Therefore, it is required that the case go before a judge for disposition. Police do not make the distinction, in the field and at the time of the event, as to the validity of a self defense claim...

    P.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2016, 09:44 PM
  2. Nazi Right Maniac Demands A Medal For Murder Spree
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2012, 05:41 PM
  3. Revoke Marine's Medal of Honor : (
    By danrush1966 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-17-2011, 11:14 AM
  4. Gold Medal Time
    By ianmatthews in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 06:22 AM
  5. Draft Dodging Sunni Muslim gets Medal
    By bairdi in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-11-2005, 12:36 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
000, 1st amendment, 302, ???, accepted, act, actions, acts, address, age, ain, alleged, als, amendment, american, another, answer, apologize, apology, appears, are, article, attacked, attacking, attempts, authority, avoid, away, babies, back, bad, bail, based, basically, become, black and white., boy, brain, bud, bur, buy, called, cannot, cards, care, case, cer, chase, choose, chris, christia, christians, citizens, claim, claiming, cli, close, cock, com, common, condi, conservative, constantly, couldn, countries, country, courts, cowards, creation, credit, criminals, crying, current, cut, daily, dance, david, day, days, dea, dead, dear, death, deciding, defend, defending, defense, definition, demand, democrats, details, devil, did, didn, difference, different, ding, district, division, don, dow, dropped, dry, ear, easily, eed, een, eme, end, ends, enter, envelope, event, eyes, face, faced, facing, facts, fair, fast, fault, fear, federal, feel, feeling, field, find, fixed, fla, force, formal, forward, french, front, gain, gay, gen, gentle, gerald, gonna, good, goodbye, gray, great, ground, group, groups, grow, grown, guess, guy, guys, had, hand, hands, happen, held, hell, helps, hey, him, his, honor, horrible, horse, hose, hot, hours, house, huma, human, ice, idea, idiots, ife, ill, image, ime, important, inc, incident, individual, individuals, industry, infinite, information, ing, instruction, insult, intelligence, involuntary, ion, isn, issue, issues, its, jail, judge, just, justices, keeps, kicked, kidding, killed, kind, knife, knight, know, land, last, lead, leaders, les, less, lexx, liberal, liberals, life, line, lis, listed, local, lol, make, man., manipulation, manslaughter, many, mark, matter, mea, medal, mention, mercy, merry, mind, misunderstood, molesters, moment, more, multiple, named, nature, need, needed, ner, never, news, nice, norm, now, number, office, ones, only, oops, open, original, our, parade, parcel, part, party, pas, pass, past, peace, pedophiles, people, person, personal, personally, place, play, plenty, point, political, popular, pos, position, possible, posted, posting, posts, poverty, property, prosecutor, protect, protecting, prove, proven, proves, public, pull, pulled, push, question, quick, quote, ran, rap, rapists, read, real, reason, reasonable, released, religious, remains, remember, removed, respect, respond, responsible, ress, rest, results, ric, ridiculous, rio, risk, rope, run, rushed, seem, sen, sense, set, sex, shades, sheet, shoo, shooting, short, simply, singer, sir, slaughter, small, sns, sometimes, sorry, sphere, star, start, starting, starts, state, stated, status, stopped, story, street, such, sul, support, sure, system, take, taken, tal, talking, terrorism, test, than, the, themselves, they, thought, thread, threads, threat, threatened, throw, tied, til, time, times, told, tolerance, tor, tries, ubes, una, unfortunate, ure, url, vince, viola, viole, violence, violent, wanted, war, warming, water, weapon, when, will, wire, words, wrong, years, you, young, your

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •