From JURGEN STOCK < ayo.z.john@gmail.com>
Reply-to money.gram2 < money.gram2@aim.com>
Sent Monday, December 5, 2016 at 7:07 AM

I am Jurgen Stock the secretary general of Interpol,We have joined hands together with the federal ministry Of finance to inform you that we have transferred your fund valued $1,500.000.00 USD to MONEYGRAM DEPARTMENT in Spokane ,Washington USA for your own security.

Do not be upset that we made this arrangement without your knowledge due to the report we receive from the France government that two hundred and fifty people were scammed a lot of money from our country uses our government representative names so we held a meeting general that there will be no more transfer from our country to another country without our knowledge.

we have made smooth arrangement with the MONEYGRAM because we found out that it will be easy for you from receiving your funds without much transfer charges and our arrangement with them is that you will be receiving the funds through daily service which will be transferring per day $8500 and you will pay for the local transfer fees which each $8500 will cost you the sum of $180 per each transfer that is our agreement with them.

Contact them with the information below they will follow up and give you the USA Details of transaction which is quicker than our Africa Method here.

MONEYGRAM- DEPARTMENT MONEY TRANSFER - #1425 in Spokane, Washington.
ADDRESS: 1425 N Maple St Spokane, Washington 99201-2769
CONTACT PERSON: MR WILLIAM MARTIN
EMAIL:
money.gram2@aim.com

Tell: +12532005383

I wait for your mail about this very matter and do try to let me know after you contact the MONEYGRAM DEPARTMENT,bear it mind that you don't have any transaction from Africa again.
Good Luck as we wait for your mail.

BEST REGARDS
JURGEN STOCK

INTERPOL OF POLICE