+ Reply to Thread

DO NOT buy anything from Emilia Nagy

Emilia likes to refer to herself a a "life coach" and a "spiritual healer," but is fully unqualified to assign either title to herself.

She's a real-estate agent who couldn't adapt to the changing housing market and decided that it's be easier to scam unsuspecting women out of their money.

With no background in psychology, sociology, or anything related to either field, Emilia started a website called "Woman Worthy of Love" http://www.womanworthyoflove.com/ to target women who are going through messy divorces. She sells them "coaching" packages that start at $1,200 and only go up in price.

She pitched me one of her programs so I started asking her questions. During out 30-minutes conversation, I taught her about narcissism, no contact, structured contact, flying monkeys, triggering, gas lighting, and other basic terms which she should have been more than familiar with given her role as a teacher and coach.

She targets women who are equally unfamiliar with these concepts and takes their money and offers them the bare basics (if that).

I was horrified to discovered how little she knew and how much money she wanted.

Don't buy what Emilia is saying. Don't sign up for her Worthy of Love classes. You can do better.

Go see a formally educated, qualified, experienced, and licensed psychotherapist.

Re: DO NOT buy anything from Emilia Nagy

Excellent advice from BewareCoaches. Do watch for this complete FRAUD. Emilia Nagy runs a MeetUp group called Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Group and a Facebook Group called narcthrivers in San Diego. The FRIGHTENING thing about this "coach," is that very real and vulnerable victims of narcissistic abuse come to her for support, but Emilia Nagy is the very LAST and LEAST qualified to offer these individuals healing and recovery. She has NOT recovered HERSELF and it WILL be obvious to you! There is NO structure whatsoever to these groups, even IF she was qualified to do what she does! It's a damn kindergarten class, for god's sake! Either that or you feel like you're at some teenager's lonely party, being forced to participate in activities that make the "princess" happy. Dead serious! Think nursery rhymes mixed with a pulpit dedicated solely for her speaking. Kinda sounds like someone else that's attempting to drive the narrative of this country. And in THAT... there is the COMPLETE MIND F#@%. A perfect representation of the live, open narcissist that now holds office! These two are PERFECT for each other! She even comes from a "real" estate background. Clap-CLAP!

The truth, though (if it matters anymore) is that the energy this "woman" carries is ugly, vile and phony as hell. She crosses the very boundaries she purports to respect. Like most salesmen out there, she's about quantity; not quality, and it will be obvious to you. In answer to her own pathetic blog, "Yes, Emilia, you ARE the narcissist." And in the words of the very leadership your entire BRAND appears to be against... SAD. Very very SAD.

=============
    Quote Originally Posted by BewareCoaches View Post
    Emilia likes to refer to herself a a "life coach" and a "spiritual healer," but is fully unqualified to assign either title to herself.

She's a real-estate agent who couldn't adapt to the changing housing market and decided that it's be easier to scam unsuspecting women out of their money.

With no background in psychology, sociology, or anything related to either field, Emilia started a website called "Woman Worthy of Love" http://www.womanworthyoflove.com/ to target women who are going through messy divorces. She sells them "coaching" packages that start at $1,200 and only go up in price.

She pitched me one of her programs so I started asking her questions. During out 30-minutes conversation, I taught her about narcissism, no contact, structured contact, flying monkeys, triggering, gas lighting, and other basic terms which she should have been more than familiar with given her role as a teacher and coach.

She targets women who are equally unfamiliar with these concepts and takes their money and offers them the bare basics (if that).

I was horrified to discovered how little she knew and how much money she wanted.

Don't buy what Emilia is saying. Don't sign up for her Worthy of Love classes. You can do better.

Go see a formally educated, qualified, experienced, and licensed psychotherapist.