+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Illuminati lost the election

The Illuminati I has been debunked. It is not real. Or the Illuminati truly lost the election. With almost $1 billion spent on the election and all the ads and all the negative publicity and 96% of all news networks aside from Fox and Murdoch The Illuminati either lost it's power....... to Donald Trump............ or it never existed. Just like the rise and fall of Scientology the Internet has educated people to the fact where 98% of the people do not believe the media. Millennials will do MULTIPLE news sources and formulate their own opinion and listen to shows that are comedically driven to come up with their own conclusion. Do you think the Illuminati is either out of touch or maybe some of the major members have died. Or maybe they just don't care. Hillary Clinton was supposed to be the president of the United States. At one time Donald Trump was 2000 to 1 with Vegas odds. He's making the new rules. I guess when you have trillions and trillions of dollars or maybe the Illuminati never existed and it was just a bunch of secret societies like the skulls etc. Maybe they just stopped caring.

What do you think?

Re: The Illuminati lost the election

I can't believe you are even messing with the ILLUMINATI. They are the mafia times 1000%

What the hell is this? Some secret society stuff?

Google it man. You won't sleep for a year.

Times are changing. They are done.

Ultimately Romney represents his Church and the Illuminati. Careful when mocking him, lol

People's blinders are coming off and that's why Kayne said in his rant "The old powers don't work anymore, don't need up gettin Hillary clinton"
    In other words, the illuminati control is dinosaur age. Keep doing the old way and your gonna fail every time bc ppl are waking up and seeing the truth

Well that's a nice bit of fiction with no proof.

I didn't realize there are people who still legitimately believe in the "Illuminati", I thought people just use the term ironically these days

And dave Chapelle talks AGAINST the illuminati. anyone that talks against them DIES.
    Micheal Jackson, 2pac, Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain, John Lennon, Jim Morrison.
    All these Hollywood ppl have tried to talk out against the illuminati

illuminati confirmed

It's a conspiracy. IllUMinati!

Which of your favorite celebrities are in the illuminati" has been my favorite searches so far

I think there are historical reasons that make us prone to this type of thinking. The US Government has perpetrated actual conspiracies against our people on numerous occasions from the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment to COINTELPRO. We have legitimate reasons to be wary of "the powers that be". And I guess the ultimate example of that power would be the Illuminati or the supposedly trillionaire Rothschild family. Blaming Jewish people seems to be an international past time. Why it's so popular is somewhat cryptic to me too though

I believe you believe in the illuminati because your comments and posts disinform regarding reptilians, perps being occultists and artificial intelligence controlling people

Lizard people win since they can time travel so they kill everyone else before they're born. They control the FBI and CIA while the Illuminati just controls the music industry

I believe Marvel Studios still has a lot to prove on network television. The difference between their Netflix and ABC product is obvious.

1. Will they resort to cheap special effects? 2. Will the story be mature enough to respect the source material?
    3. Will Black Bolt join Ironman, Strange, and TChalla for an illuminati sit-down onscreen for infinity war? (I can only wish