+ Reply to Thread

Warning: CUCAS BADPOSTING WARNING FOR SURE - CLASS WARFARE

CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS

What is the deal with CUCAS? I know that many people report bad experiences but why? Are they an INTERN company in disguise? A badposting mill like the others raided this month?

I want more information on what they are and about? Please.

The only cider coming from a badposting mill is the cider of GARBAGE and LIES and DECEPTION

CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS CUCAS
    Last edited by furiousPETER; 11-29-2016 at 09:37 PM.

Re: Warning: CUCAS BADPOSTING WARNING FOR SURE - CLASS WARFARE

Quote Originally Posted by furiousPETER View Post

What is the deal with CUCAS? I know that many people report bad experiences but why? Are they an INTERN company in disguise? A badposting mill like the others raided this month?

I want more information on what they are and about? Please.

The only cider coming from a badposting mill is the cider of GARBAGE and LIES and DECEPTION

You know they are bad because they are on both the China Liar's List and on the CFTU homepage

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...-etc-BLACKLIST

But rest assured that the China Foreign Teachers Union is ON THE MARCH.

Agents of the China Scam Patrol (CSP) have raided over a dozen schools and jailed close to 100 expats and teachers for their crimes in the recent raids. They will be tried in a Court of the China Foreign Teachers Union and be given The Leader's justice. I hope they lock them up and throw away the keys!

I've never been more proud in my entire life. Finally the CFTU is taking the fight to the bad guys. This is what dreams are made of!

I just want to add for everyone reading this that it is ILLEGAL to criticize what we are doing here or to badpost our threads.

If you want to say ONLY GOOD THINGS you can feel free to post here but otherwise you need to keep your mouths shut or get a visit from the CSP

https://chinascampatrol.wordpress.com/
    Last edited by furiousPETER; 11-30-2016 at 01:52 AM.

Don't forget that rebecca tang is likely bankrolling them now that she has busted out of prison! Don't be fooled and never post against your conscience!

Are Earthlings Dumber Than Aliens? YOU Decide...

Yes, Indeed... Our friends in the Galaxy warned us all about these CUCAS creatures from Beijing. In fact, they sent a hot-looking recruiter to our planet and invited us to come study at Peking University. They were so nice that they even introduced us to their friends at Beijing ChiWest who offered to complete a four-page application for us for $1,000. But then we saw this here at scam.com https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...eting-Students, and then we learn that students at Peking University in the International Office help us fill out same application for free.

Last edited by Ma Fan; 05-25-2017 at 06:50 PM.