+ Reply to Thread

trumps huge ethical conflicts

makes hillary look like shirley temple!! Republicans are deeply concerned about ethics in government and the vast potential for corruption stemming from conflicts of interest. We know this because of the acute worries they expressed over how these issues could have cast a shadow over a Hillary Clinton presidency.

“If Hillary Clinton wins this election and they don’t shut down the Clinton Foundation and come clean with all of its past activities, then there’s no telling the kind of corruption that you might see out of the Clinton White House,” Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) told conservative talk show host Hugh Hewitt.

Presumably Cotton will take the lead in advising Donald Trump to “shut down” his business activities and “come clean” on what came before. Surely Cotton wants to be consistent.

i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: trumps huge ethical conflicts

The same must be true of Reince Priebus, the Republican National Committee chair whom Trump tapped as his chief of staff. “When that 3 a.m. phone call comes, Americans deserve to have a president on the line who is not compromised by foreign donations,” Priebus said earnestly in a statement on Aug. 18.
    Priebus, you would think, believes this even more strongly about a president whose enterprises might reap direct profits for himself or members of his family from foreign businesses or governments. Priebus must thus be hard at work right now on a plan for Trump to sell off his assets.

Name:  rencepreibus.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  83.3 KB
    Last edited by lexx; 11-29-2016 at 11:18 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

This is why he has the guy that got Bill Clinton out of alot of trouble. He hired the right guy that will do things legally.

Laws are laws. If people work the angles, then change the laws.

It reminds me of when you make a bet and the person agrees and outsmarts you due to your stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    This is why he has the guy that got Bill Clinton out of alot of trouble. He hired the right guy that will do things legally.

Laws are laws. If people work the angles, then change the laws.

It reminds me of when you make a bet and the person agrees and outsmarts you due to your stupidity.
    you mean like when ROY bet his car in movie TIN CUP!?
    Last edited by lexx; 11-29-2016 at 11:26 PM.

After all, when the chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee was asked last August on CNN if Trump should release his tax returns, his answer was both colorful and unequivocal. “If you’re going to run and try to become the president of the United States,” Chaffetz replied, “you’re going to have to open up your kimono and show everything, your tax returns, your medical records. You are . . . just going to have to do that.”I eagerly await Chaffetz’s news conference reiterating his kimono policy, since he made very clear that he sees his role as nonpartisan. “My job is not to be a cheerleader for the president,” he said. “My job is to hold them accountable and to provide that oversight. That’s what we do.” Early, comprehensive hearings on the problems Trump’s business dealings would pose to his independence and trustworthiness as our commander in chief would be a fine way to prove Chaffetz meant this.

Name:  trumpcircus.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  13.6 KB

Maybe PE Trump should put Hillary in jail like he said in the debate.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Maybe PE Trump should put Hillary in jail like he said in the debate.
    be great to see them go ahead and try but i think they may save that threat as a bargaining tool with dems if the dems lean to hard on trump. but who knows maybe she's fodder now as far as dems are concerned!? AND.......yah joe......ya went OFF TOPIC!!

Ethics are overrated. Results matter

Money talks BS walks

Please help our church -
    Your donations no matter how small are appreciated :)

Quote Originally Posted by Hell No View Post
    Ethics are overrated. Results matter

Money talks BS walks
    so you callin the inkpen is mightier a liar!?

trump already planning business in taiwan......its all about real estate!! nice to have that presidential EDGE on the competition!!

Investors are welcome, and on Sept. 8, a Taiwanese-American woman named Chen Siting, or Charlyne Chen, arrived, claiming to represent a very prominent businessman: Donald J. Trump. She had been referred to the Taoyuan mayor by Annette Lu, a former vice president of Taiwan, the mayor’s office said in a statement on its website.

“I told them: Isn’t Mr. Trump campaigning for president? Isn’t he very busy?” the mayor, Cheng Wen-tsan, said in a television interview that aired on Nov. 18, referring to Ms. Chen’s group. “They said she is a company representative. His company is still continuing to look for the world’s best real estate projects, and they very much understand Taiwan.” there goes trump, creating jobs in taiwan!! and here the voters thought it was all about jobs back home!!
    Last edited by lexx; 12-05-2016 at 07:07 AM.

Tweet:

in addition to winning the electoral college in a landslide, i won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally
    truth

,,,;,;, , mkRe: trumps huge ethical conflicts

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Tweet:

truth
    off topic sir.......and besides there is no proof of mass voting fraud but hey lets do a nationwide recount!! and i'm sure trump would approve!!