+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The election voter recount scam

I have to say it. This ,election recount scam by STEIN and now Hillary is such a money making scam it is shameless. We are talking about 20,000 to over 200,000 discrepancy. This isn't the AL Gore / Bush election in Florida. This is Minn. and a few other crappy states.

An absolutely ploy to unfabric the election process and waste millions of tax payers dollars to get more campaign contributions to the LOSERS.

Move on Trump won.

Green Party Scam -- shameless
    Dem Party Scam -- desperate

Name:  121234.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  70.1 KB
    It IS A SCAM

Re: The election voter recount scam

Stein files for recount in Pennsylvania
    © Greg Nash
    Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein filed for a recount in Pennsylvania Monday as she pushes for a second look at the results in several states won by Donald Trump.

“We must recount the votes so we can build trust in our election system. We need to verify the vote in this and every election so that Americans of all parties can be sure we have a fair, secure and accurate voting system,” Stein said in a statement.

Stein won fewer than 50,000 votes in Pennsylvania.
    Last edited by Administrator; 11-28-2016 at 01:30 PM.

Clinton's recount "finds" enough votes to make her the "winner" of the presidential election. hahahahahhaahahhaClinton's recount "finds" enough votes to make her the "winner" of the presidential election. hahahahahhaahahha

"FFS there's no voter fraud. Such conspiracy theorists. You better accept the election results when you lose in a landslide, you children!"

"Wait, we lost?? Omg, it must be all that voter fraud! Recount EVERYTHING! These results are BS!"

Studies upon studies have shown voter fraud to be statistically insignificant.

Then why is Hillary asking for a recount in multiple states right now? Why has the predominant election narravtive for the last month been "muh Russians"? The problem with the left is your ideology is so inconsistent that you have no legitimate arguments for any one topic. Debating you folks is like playing on 'easy mode'.

>it neatly solves other problems the lawmakers would rather not disclose

for example?

So all of the blue states are all illegal? It's sad that Trump is complaining about illegal votes yet has claimed there is election fraud. If you're so scared of election fraud, stop complaining and let the recount happen. Normal people would have nothing to fear if there's an audit going on but this isn't a normal election
    Let me get Twitty with you

He's pointing out the ridiculousness of the current campaign for recounts of only Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigian, which just happen to be the three states he won with the smallest margins and which would change the outcome of the election if all of their results changed. It is totally ridiculous, right? And is he not right to point out how ridiculous and self-serving it is? Why recount Michigan, but but New Hampshire?

You cannot argue against a recount because there would be riots if the election result was overturned. If a recount removes Trump, so be it. Are you next going to argue against holding elections in 2020 because there might be riots if Trump lost?

We must recount the votes so we can build trust in our election system. We need to verify the vote in this and every election so that Americans of all parties can be sure we have a fair, secure and accurate voting system,

I don't recollect Michigan ever being called a battleground state. If you belive that I will tell you another conjob

"While Stein, a former presidential candidate, has raised millions of dollars and filed for a recount in Wisconsin, the process in Pennsylvania is much more complicated. Candidates cannot file for a recount themselves. Instead, they either have to go to court and attempt to prove widespread voter fraud (there’s no evidence of that at this point) or organize a voter-initiated recount effort.

Stein’s team is going for the latter, asking for thousands of volunteers across Pennsylvania to mobilize. For a voting division — also known as a precinct — to be recounted, three voters from that division must sign and file an affidavit.

As of noon Monday, the Philadelphia city Board of Elections had received petitions for 35 of the 1,686 voting divisions in Philadelphia, according to City Commissioner Al Schmidt. He’s spoken with organizers who expect another 15 to be filed. That means that only about 50 of the 1,686 voting divisions in Philadelphia, or about 3 percent, would be recounted as a part of Stein’s effort."

"The deadline for voters to file for a recount is the end of the day today."

And, FYI, the machines in Philadelphia create a physical ink paper tape tally of total votes (not individual votes), one copy of which which gets scotch taped to the outer door of each polling place on election eve - each machine auto-produces dupe copies. This is so that those numbers (votes per machine and how many votes for which candidate) can better be matched to the machine totals.

I was a poll watcher in Philly. For the machines at my location, I took pictures of the paper printouts at the end of the day and sent them in to R coordinators. I assume I was not the only one"While Stein, a former presidential candidate, has raised millions of dollars and filed for a recount in Wisconsin, the process in Pennsylvania is much more complicated. Candidates cannot file for a recount themselves. Instead, they either have to go to court and attempt to prove widespread voter fraud (there’s no evidence of that at this point) or organize a voter-initiated recount effort.

Stein’s team is going for the latter, asking for thousands of volunteers across Pennsylvania to mobilize. For a voting division — also known as a precinct — to be recounted, three voters from that division must sign and file an affidavit.

As of noon Monday, the Philadelphia city Board of Elections had received petitions for 35 of the 1,686 voting divisions in Philadelphia, according to City Commissioner Al Schmidt. He’s spoken with organizers who expect another 15 to be filed. That means that only about 50 of the 1,686 voting divisions in Philadelphia, or about 3 percent, would be recounted as a part of Stein’s effort."

"The deadline for voters to file for a recount is the end of the day today."

And, FYI, the machines in Philadelphia create a physical ink paper tape tally of total votes (not individual votes), one copy of which which gets scotch taped to the outer door of each polling place on election eve - each machine auto-produces dupe copies. This is so that those numbers (votes per machine and how many votes for which candidate) can better be matched to the machine totals.

I was a poll watcher in Philly. For the machines at my location, I took pictures of the paper printouts at the end of the day and sent them in to R coordinators. I assume I was not the only one

Stein’s campaign said it raised $6.5 million for the recount effort largely through small donations.
    “Our grassroots recount campaign has been supercharged by the incredible support coming in from Americans from across the political spectrum to verify the vote in this election,” Stein said in her statement

seems to me WHINY boy trump just dont like it when the whole media shebang aint focused on HIM!

Name:  hillarycalm.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  39.5 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Trump is probably shady too, so why have y'all exclusively focused on the Clintons? Sure the Clintons have been in politics for decades, but Trump has been in business. Politics and Business go hand in hand. Heck just a few years ago Trump was all praise for the Clintons. Do you forget that Trump has been linked to the Mafia multiple times since the 70s?

Lastly you do realize that the Clinton Foundation's tax records are publicly available right?
    https://www.clintonfoundation.org/ab...l-reportsTrump is probably shady too, so why have y'all exclusively focused on the Clintons? Sure the Clintons have been in politics for decades, but Trump has been in business. Politics and Business go hand in hand. Heck just a few years ago Trump was all praise for the Clintons. Do you forget that Trump has been linked to the Mafia multiple times since the 70s?

Lastly you do realize that the Clinton Foundation's tax records are publicly available right?
    https://www.clintonfoundation.org/ab...ancial-reports

And there is the possibility that more of the misinformation is targeted towards her (Bhengazi, classified emails, TPP, election fraud, late term abortion...)

And the information on Trump is right out of his mouth or has strong and direct evidence (comments about women, disabled people, tax evasion, sexual assault charges, not paying contractors, poor business rating...)

I don't support either. But I prefer to see genuine conspiracies here. This place has become the_donald 2.0 and it's sickening

There are no 'Republicans' or 'Democrats'. Only Corporatists aka The Establishment. You see Establishment Republicans endorsing HRC or refusing to endorse Trump.

They need HRC to win in order to continue their agenda; Trump may upend it all. That is why, even in states with a Republican S.o.S, there's potential for election fraud. It is in their best interest that the populists do not get a megaphone into the White House

Really effective long con, too. She's so deep undercover that this will likely involve intentionally accepting a felony conviction and an extended prison stay. Impressive strategy and willingness to ruin her life for the team: commit a serious crime that's supposedly widespread but actually very rare, in a state without voter ID, with the expectation of eventually getting caught so that you can discredit the other side's supporters and prove that voter fraud detection mechanisms work and lull people into a false sense of security so Hillary/ISIS/The Illuminati/Lizards can rig the election.

Or, you know... Occam's Razor and stuf