+ Reply to Thread

Automac wesbite is an imposter

I verified in person that the website automac-auto.com is essentially a complete imposter. Let me be very clear that the business Automac used cars at 1841 sackville drive in Lower Sackville is very legitamate. It is very small operation. The owner is a legit guy - buys and sells a few cars and is an auctioneer also.

However some con artists created a wesbite automac-auto.com which is very slick. shows about 45 people but never does it show a physical address. If you contact them I beleive they read the ISP address from your email and they are working the ontario and west markets where they then then get you interested in fantastically priced late model cars. In my case it was a friend in Ontario was looking at this car. They told him it was available for a test drive in sackville. Well the gig is they assume you cannot go view it but will be foolish enough to want the car and they will press you to put a deposit down with a slick set of documents.

They website is actually registered to the real guy - he didnt even know
    it was registered in mid september
    None of the 45 people listed there appear to have an internet footprint - these are sales people lol

Now it all has been reported to the RCMP but they dont seem to know what to do as the real owner of this site has not been a victim yet other than his phone is ringing off the hook for cars he has no idea what are about.
    The emails from their sales people list the address as their office. I was at the address - they are beside themselves. It looks bad on them. They have been victims. I suspect they will duplicate this scam again with another remote location and an unsuspecting legit small used car shop.

never give money unless you see the car or have someone see it. we were not scammed as I smelled a rat right from the start.

Re: Automac wesbite is an imposter

well quite a scam they pulled stole all the pics and some names of a real dealership.

http://www.toyotaofkirkland.com/kirkland-toyota-staff
    http://automac-auto.com/our-team/

OK I reverse photo searched all the testimonials - every one fake. Those pictures are of other people and the letters obviously fake. A lot of work put in to this scam.

pleased to report automac-auto wesbite down but sadly a clone site lego-auto-com up